puma sizing

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by aratari11, Dec 27, 2005.

1. aratari11

aratari11 New Member

Dec 26, 2005
    Recently i tried on a pair of king execs and a 9.5 fit me well. I was wondering if the regular kings and also the cellerator line of cleats have the same fit and which of these 3 are the better. thanks

2. JUKE BOX8

JUKE BOX8 New Member

Jul 3, 2005
    SAN josie
    Darren??? where you at?

3. palwudi

palwudi New Member

Nov 17, 2005
    Singapore
    If I am not wrong puma fits are about the same for all three.

Darren obviously can confirm that and generally the size is 1/2 size smaller than adidas.

The new puma v106 is as wide but 1/2 size smaller those who wear adidas.

4. Old US Keeper

Old US Keeper New Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Chandler, AZ
    Having Cellerator_05s & several KIngs, I can tell you the fit is NOT the same! The King has a wider toe box–I haven't tried the Execs, but if they are like the KSLs (which I also had), they fit more like the Cellerators.

5. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite

He's got it right on. For me, I wear a 9.5 in both cellerators and KSLs. I tried on a pair of kings in 9, and they were perfect. As far as the execs go, I heard they run large, so I went to try a pair on. All they had at the store here was a 9.5, and it was too big. Judging by the size, if they stretched like normal k-leather boots, I might be able fit into a 8.5 cause I like my boots REALLY snug in the toe area, but length might have been a problem. So everyone said a 9 should work fine. I just don't like boots that are wide in the toebox, and the Execs felt too wide for me. Hope that helps....