Pulses

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Pearson7Leeds, Nov 7, 2004.

1. Pearson7Leeds

Pearson7Leeds New Member

Aug 16, 2004
    Leeds ENGERRLAND
    Does any1 else think this design was rushed i mean they dint exactly change it really from the manias.
    Its like they took all the best bits from the manias scraped them n kept the same frame n then stuck some new bits on

i own the accelerator, precision,mania and the pulse and by far the pulse is worse it ant got the WOW factor like the others had.

They need to totally re-design the image of the predator by 2006 because they are totally boring now this is just my opinion

2. Pangu

Pangu Member

Jan 4, 2004
    Australia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    they will make a new boot by 2006 thou.. its what they do...

3. Pearson7Leeds

Pearson7Leeds New Member

Aug 16, 2004
    Leeds ENGERRLAND
    i know the do they make 1 for every major comp such as euro champs n world cup what im saying is they need to totally re-design the image of the predator....

4. Pangu

Pangu Member

Jan 4, 2004
    Australia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    fair enough.. i do like the look of the blue pulses thou...

but normally, when i buy the preds i buy the flagship colour.. red, black, white..

and i agree.. it doesnt look too flash

5. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    I agree, adidas has kinda paited themselves into a corner with the "evolution" from maina to pulse. Think they hit a dead-end and need re-think the design from a much withdrawn stage.
    Got the pulses, but traded them in for Vapors, a decision largely on looks and feel (tho. wot else is there lol!), had most all versions of preds yet not mania's, which now im regretting alot. At least Mania's still on sale, but unfortunately haven't depreciated in value as much as one would expect for "old boots"- prolly a testament to their regard by the public/dislike for the pulses!