PSG Supporters Clubs

Discussion in 'Paris Saint Germain' started by Legion04, Jun 15, 2005.

1. NicolasN.

NicolasN. Member

Oct 25, 2007
    France
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
  2. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    The same thing happened now in the Champions League, PSG fan groups could not buy the tickets and they said that Croatian organization team must be very carefull, because ultras fans could visit Zagreb, something like a "red alert". To much of exaggeration I think. Fans of GNK Dinamo Zagreb have similar reputation when they play abroad, also exaggeration.

3. N. Platini

N. Platini Member

Jan 31, 2006
    Londres
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    It's going to happen throughout the tournament . The authorities will not allow any fans to buy tickets

4. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    c'mon, zagreb's a special case. they did the same with OL fans last year.

5. N. Platini

N. Platini Member

Jan 31, 2006
    Londres
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Fans weren't allowed to buy tickets for the game in Porto either

6. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    that's where we started. i'm just saying you can't use the zagreb match to extrapolate a conclusion covering the whole season.

7. mikesr1

mikesr1 New Member

Dec 4, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Saw this game the other night and was very impressed by Paris St Germain and especially Zlatan Ibrahimovic's free kick goal was truly a great game!

8. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    Interesting jersey design.:thumbsup: Back to domestic fashion brand.:) Not sure will they choose this edition.:thumbsdown:

[​IMG]

StarrMatthieu repped this.
  9. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    a bit of decryptage... first, this couldn't be a new jersey since it has the old crest. it's obviously intended to be tongue in cheek, and comes from an OM supporter (note the 13 in blogger's name) (nice work, btw)

and he was almost certainly inspired by a jersey PSG did wear a few years ago

[​IMG]

though some pics online look maroon it was indeed precisely the chocolate and beige LV colors, a guy i played with on sunday mornings had one. and with the little eiffel towers the likeness was so obvious many wondered at the time if LVMH might not take nike to court over it.

10. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    Haven't seen OM supporter there.:thumbsup: Nice idea anyway, thanks for your explanation.:)

11. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    13 is the number for the bouches-du-rhone departement where marseille is located. these numbers are kind of like talismans for football supporters... and not only them; when the numbering system by departments was changed a couple of years ago there was a near revolt which was only quelled when they let the dept. number appear on the side of the plate... completely unofficial, and you can get any number you want when you buy your plates. these are the old and new plates for the ain dept. which is 1 because it's first alphabetically :
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    to get back to football, here's a personalized jersey you don't need to have made to order at the OL store, they have them on the rack in all sizes :

[​IMG]

as you may have guessed, 69 is the rhone dept. where lyon is situated. and since our derby rivals saint-etienne are in the 42 (loire), emmenez-moi a geoffroy-guichard... is chanted at every match in the 42nd minute (more precisely the 43rd, when the clock shows 42).

other places are attached to their number in the same way; 33 is the gironde (bordeaux), 59 the nord (lille), paris is 75* and of course the sardines have their lucky number 13 as explained earlier.this is not some underground thing like with latino gangs either. the official name for the grenoble club is GF38 (for isere), and le mans fc used to be MUC72 (sarthe).

so now you know more about it than you ever imagined, or even wanted!

*which doesn't fit alphabetically unless you know that it used to be in the dept. of the seine.

Gilbertsson repped this.
  12. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    I know about the river Rhone. Haven't noticed this during my visits in Marseille.:thumbsdown:
    I remember these old registration plates from my childhood, unusual cars back than: Renault 4, Citroen Dyane.:D

This is nice: Proud to be...:thumbsup:
    Croatia national team has similar words: Proud to be Croat.:)

https://www.google.hr/search?q=prou...98,d.Yms&fp=92e3c174d964d6e8&biw=1600&bih=799

Thanks for your effort, it's easy to understand your explications.:thumbsup:

13. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    and the yellow headlights! ah, the old ways were good ways...

14. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    These cars were one of my first memories when parents took me with them, I was around 5,6 years maybe. Usually people remember sightseeings, cultural institutions, monuments, restaurants but I mostly remembered these cars.:D Renault 4, Renault 5, Renault 19, Renault 21, Citroen especially during the rain connected with street and engine sounds.:thumbsup: C'est la France.:)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

StarrMatthieu and guignol repped this.
  15. waltzerwe

waltzerwe Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    On the greeting page on psg.fr before you enter the site..now theres a different one, but before there was one at like the base of the Eiffel tower..

Does anyone know where i can find that image to use as a wallpaper?

16. waltzerwe

waltzerwe Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    sorry found it on the facebook page

17. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    hey bro how do you feel about
    [​IMG]
    Dado Pršo

he was an amazing player for Monaco !
    Pršo is remembered in this tournament for the one goal he scored against France in Leiria on 17 June 2004.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dado_Pršo

18. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    Dado Prso was an extraordinary player, too bad that we discovered him later in his career, he had 29 years when he started to play for our national team. Also his knee injuries made him problems.
    It's not easy to find players who have similar height and great mobility and ball control, 190 cm.

I can only put Zlatan Ibrahimovic in this position. It's strange, but mother of Zlatan Ibrahimovic is from the city where Dado Prso was born, Zadar. Football genetics.:D From Zadar are Luka Modric, Mark Viduka, Josip Skoblar (he played also in France).

Dado Prso had some sounds on his heart in his youth, but he ignored this mostly. He is married with French woman Carole, from Rouen, Normandy. They lived at Cote d'Azur in the city St. Raphael, he visited one local club there and he signed amateur contract, they had one friendly match against AS Monaco. Jean Tigana was very happy with his performance, after that he went on loan in AC Ajaccio. In AS Monaco he scored 4 goals against Deportivo La Coruna, the match ended 8-3. Glasgow Rangers made on DVD about him: A Fond Farewell. He scored crucial goal against Slovenia in additional qualifications for EURO 2004 in Portugal. Croatia played with France, England and Switzerland. He scored one goal against France, it ended 2-2, David Trezeguet used his hand during his goal.:whistling::D We played bad against Switzerland, we underrated them. Terrible formation against England, bad tactics, we couldn't go further, bad EURO for us.:thumbsdown:

Josko Skoblar (174 matches for Marseille and 151 goal): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josip_Skoblar

In Zadar exists football talent for sure.:D It's not only the "most beautiful sunset".
    http://www.tzzadar.hr/en/about-zadar/celebrities-in-zadar/25-12-2010/alfred-hitchcock

Zadar: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zadar

Photos of Zadar: http://www.google.hr/search?q=Zadar...OQtAbE0ICIBg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=645

Croat Ivica Surjak played for PSG: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivica_Šurjak

19. Maradona1987

Maradona1987 Member

Sep 2, 2013
    London
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Thats awesome

20. Aztattooedsean777

Aztattooedsean777 Tattooed Football Fanatic

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
  21. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
  22. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm sure he secretly loved it! He probably lost the bet on purpose. ;)

23. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    PSG coming to Toronto, NY/NY, Charlotte, and Chicago. Come out and support in full force.

24. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Voici le programme estival du Paris Saint-Germain :

Samedi 18 juillet

• FC Porto vs Paris Saint-Germain - BMO Field, Toronto, Canada. 20:30 EST
    Mardi 21 juillet

• Paris Saint-Germain vs ACF Fiorentina - Red Bull Arena, Harrison, New Jersey. 20:30. EST
    Samedi 25 juillet

• Paris Saint-Germain vs Chelsea FC - Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte, North Carolina. 18:00. EST
    Mercredi 29 juillet

• Manchester United FC vs Paris Saint-Germain - Soldier Field, Chicago, Illinois. 21:00 EST

25. C.Ronaldo9

C.Ronaldo9 Member

Aug 30, 2009
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    I'll actually be in Chicago during the PSG- United game, anyone have any tips on how quickly you need to get tickets & what's the story with open training sessions? IIRC, teams tend to have them during pre-season