PSG New York Fan Club / Club de Supporters du PSG a New York!!!!

Discussion in 'Paris Saint Germain' started by AllezParisAllezPSG, Feb 7, 2006.

1. zidja

zidja Member

Jul 26, 2006
    That's what I figured... all the pubs I called aren't having it. Well, maybe I'll see you guys on the 22nd.
    Thanks for the sopcast link!:)

2. AllezParisAllezPSG

AllezParisAllezPSG New Member

Sep 3, 2005
    Manhattan, NY
    PSG - Benfica will be shown live at Nevada Smiths this coming Thursday at 3:00 p.m.!! Hope to see some of you there.

Thanks to jack, a link was finally posted on the pub's website for our club:
    http://www.grahamecurtis.com/nevadasmiths/supporters.html

I am currently working on a "statut" so that when I go to Paris in a few days, I can finally have the club become official by abiding the loi de 1901...

And the scarves are still being worked on since the guy that will be making them for me is customizing them. They should be real nice :) .

Allez Paris

3. Eyedea900

Eyedea900 Member

Aug 14, 2006
    California
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Here in Cali, its different not that many people go for PSG, they either go for Marseille( ********in hate that jersey) or Lyon because they have Juninho but yeah and plus at that im mexican so they look at me like "wtf?" when i wear the PSG jersey..so yeah its weird and tommorrow we are gonna kick some Benfica ass!!..well i hope so
    PARIS EST MAGIQUE!!!!

4. AllezParisAllezPSG

Sep 3, 2005
    Manhattan, NY
    C'est juste pour vous dire que dans la nouvelle edition de Paris Foot (Mars) il y a un interview concernant le PSG Club NYC (page 9)... donc ceux en France pourront la trouver dans votre kiosque de journaux...
    Prochaine etape: Etre regie par la loi 1901, et comme tout en france est plus complique qu'il doit l'etre, qui sait quand ca se realisera...

Just to let you all know that an interview on the PSG Club NYC was published in the most recent issue of Paris Foot (9th page) which comes out every month... they just sent me the issue by mail... for those who are in France, you should be able to find the paper in your newspaper kiosque... go check it out!
    Next goal: To abide by the french law 1901, a real long and tedious story...

5. IMATEXAN

IMATEXAN New Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm going to the St. Etienne match on 2.14 in Paris and I am hyped about it. However since I had to order the tickets online in French I made a mistake and my wife and I have tickets that are the same but 16 seats apart. Have any of you been to a game do you think the people will be OK if we sit together maybe throw a couple of euros for their trouble. I was told to visit the customer service prior to the game, but since we land in Paris on Match Day we might not have time. Any tips on attending a match in the Parc des Princes would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

6. AllezParisAllezPSG

Sep 3, 2005
    Manhattan, NY
    how did the st. etienne game go!?

sorry guys for not having logged on recently. it's been quite a while. but just an fyi, the PSG Club NYC will be present for the Nice and Kiev games this coming week. I'll be seated w/ the brigades paris in the K seating area. pictures to come...

ALLEZ PARIS!

7. IMATEXAN

IMATEXAN New Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The game was amazing! I was a European football virgin, but that was a great match to see live and the crowd was top notch. The game ended 2-1 with all the goals in the first half. I wrote about my experience in my blog and will post pictures when I get a chance. I'm dying to go back, but it will be a while before I get enough money, so I will just have to settle for watching it on Setanta Sports.

Blog

8. Aztattooedsean777

Aztattooedsean777 Tattooed Football Fanatic

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    This is very cool to hear of such an organized supporters group up there in NY.

I am a relatively new PSG supporter and living down here in Arizona, I know I won't find many down here.:p

It is cool to read this thread to see how the NY group has progressed over the years.:cool:

9. Aztattooedsean777

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    This thread has been quiet. How is the group doing?

10. Antoine

Antoine Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    I'll be in NYC in August. I would see Red Bulls against Chicago on Saturday 13th, and before, if I have time I'll go to the Nevada Smiths to see Rennes-PSG and some PSG supporters :cool:

11. Aztattooedsean777

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    that is cool that you are visiting NY, have a good time!:cool:

12. arfi61

arfi61 New Member

Jul 29, 2011
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Hi ,

I live in manhattan , upper west side, I am french and support PSG
    Ii woulld like to know if in this area there is a pub where I could watch psg against lorient saturday ?

Thanks,

13. Aztattooedsean777

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands

It is amazing to see how this group has grown since you started it. It is also cool having read the website how open everyone is to those that support PSG who are from elsewhere in the USA>