PSG 2014 - 2015 News and Discussion thread

Discussion in 'Paris Saint Germain' started by Pandore, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Footy Magoo

Footy Magoo Audaces fortuna iuvat

Mar 23, 2009
    ♫ Flugelville
    Atrocious refs are not confined to the borders of France. That's not the first time I saw a back pass handled by the GK not called this year. Italy, Spain, and England have a lot of refs belonging to the terrible referees club that have influenced games' outcomes.

StarrMatthieu repped this.
  2. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Maxwell signs contract extension until 2016. :)

(from psg.fr)

3. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    that's a good sign ! i'm happy too ;)

Pandore repped this.
  4. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Hopefully that means Zlatan is staying too, despite all the haters, since him and Maxwell are practically family! :laugh:

5. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
  6. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
  7. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    I am confused. Is he gonna play RB or LB and who leaves, Aurier, or VdW ?

8. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    N. Platini repped this.
  9. N. Platini

N. Platini Member

Jan 31, 2006
    Londres
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    581891793605795840 is not a valid tweet id

10. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I'm so tired of this. They need to be allowed back.

11. N. Platini

N. Platini Member

Jan 31, 2006
    Londres
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    It's a disgrace . I wish the players spoke out against the club but that will never happen . What a way to treat your loyal fans

12. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    To be fair, I feel like most of them are totally oblivious to this. Most of them came along after the Leproux plan and probably never witnessed a game at le Parc with all the ultras.

Nasser needs to do something about this. It's been long enough, it needs to be rectified.

13. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I'm very happy for our women's team, who are advancing to the semi finals of the CL. Maybe they're the ones who will end up bringing Nasser the trophy. ;)

In all seriousness though, this is pretty fantastic news. Despite a lot of the issues, our men's team is still in all competitions and our women's team is advancing to the semis; what a wonderful time it is to be Parisienne.

N. Platini and StarrMatthieu repped this.
  14. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    #40 Pandore, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
    It's so ridiculous and extremely childish. I hope they never benefit from the UEFA coefficients that PSG is working hard to increase.

They lose nothing from changing the date, this is simply to screw us over, which is pathetic because I bet you they were celebrating like the rest of France when we advanced to the quarter finals.

It's understandable to not want to help your opponents in the league, but the request to change the date is because of the CL. It's so shameful because we (along with Monaco) are representing France and Ligue 1 in the Champions League, so its really embarrassing that a club in our league is trying to make things more difficult for us.

N. Platini and SportBoy333 repped this.
  15. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    St. Etienne have great fans so we have to respect them but they are run by a bunch of idiots and are a club living off its past glory. Lyon are the kings of Rhone region now and there's no way St. Etienne will ever dominate them again.

16. N. Platini

N. Platini Member

Jan 31, 2006
    Londres
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Possible home shirt for next season :inlove:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

StarrMatthieu and Pandore repped this.
  17. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Yeah, I saw it online, but wasn't sure if it was official. It's stunning. :inlove:

I came here to share Zidane's prediction with everyone... He is predicting a 3-0 win for Marseille. I know he's from Marseille, so it's not his fault, but predicting such a large victory is funny.

When he's not speaking about Marseille, him and Pauleta are my joint top favorite players. On the rare occasion he says something about them, he drops down to number 2. ;)

18. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    we got the old PSG blue back i like it ! its more visible in the second pic i like the bigger cartoonist badge
    :p
    pretty classy not half bad....

19. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Dani Alves
    i hope Aurier leave he fcuking suck's

20. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I'm really not happy with the idea of Dani Alves. We don't need to be paying a 9 million salary to a 31 year old unless he is beyond world class. Barcelona have a transfer ban, so if they're not jumping on the opportunity to renew him, there's a reason.

Aurier hasn't been great for us, but I think he should stay for one more season and get more playing time (definitely not as a starter). We can buy someone else, but we have Marquinhos who is incredible as both a CB and an RB, so we don't need anything too fancy. It goes without saying that VDW needs to leave. We have bigger concerns and we should spend our money wisely for once.

If we're going to pay an enormous salary for a player over 30, it should be Cech. He could have a significant impact and so the results would justify the insane money being thrown around.

21. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    I love Sirigu and he's popular with the fans so I say no to Cech and Lloris unless Sirigu really wants to go back to Italy.

22. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Sirigu is definitely liked for his great personality, but popular? No, I don't know many PSG fans who don't think we could do better. He's simply not world class.

He's not bad at all, but he's not the type of keeper who would ever keep us in a game like a Courtois, De Gea, Buffon... Etc.

23. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
  24. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club: