PSG 2014 - 2015 Champions League Thread

Discussion in 'Paris Saint Germain' started by Pandore, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Two min added time lol

And one during half time

2. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    No effort in midfield to play defense from anyone besides Verratti. I want to vomit so bad.

Blanc gttfffoooooooooo

Pandore repped this.
  3. NicolasN.

NicolasN. Member

Oct 25, 2007
    France
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Subbing out Verratti. Genius. Not the first time that the so called "president" who barely speaks french is doing it and fails. :thumbsdown:

StarrMatthieu, Catracho_Azul and Pandore repped this.
  4. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I swear, the only thing that will make me even more mad is if Blanc tries to either say that the important thing is that we qualified or he starts complimenting Barcelona and making it seem like we were tragic underdogs.

StarrMatthieu repped this.
  5. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Blanc, just leave. Have some dignity. PSG will qualify to the CL with or without you this season.

StarrMatthieu and Pandore repped this.
  6. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Its not losing that hurts. I've been closely following PSG since like 2003, so I'm used to the losses. What bothers me is losing when we could have easily gotten at least a draw if we had a better coach. Not to mention the fact that we are now in a bad position on all fronts. This wouldn't be so bad if we were at least dominating the league.

Congratulations to Barcelona. They capitalized on their chances so they deserved to win

7. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Platini has it in for French teams, smug face puppet. Anything short of RM or Bayern will be unacceptable in his mind.

8. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Lol, they have Ancelotti and Pep and we have Blanc.

You can't seriously be a top team and not have a top manager.

9. NicolasN.

NicolasN. Member

Oct 25, 2007
    France
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    I hope we'll get Laurent Blanc's best jokes during the next round. Imagine a right side with Aurier and Van Der Wiel like the game against Spain. Verratti replaced by Cabaye at the 60th minute like during the six month that followed the arrival of the Newcastle "star". Blanc saying after the game that he expected PSG to pass this round by losing 1-0 like after the loss to Chelsea. That would be beautiful, the best one man show ever. :cry:

BRB, I'll play darts with a picture of Lolo White kissing the emblem of Marseille.

N. Platini and Pandore repped this.
  10. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    :laugh:

This season is a joke. The only thing we could find comfort in was being undefeated. Now we have nothing.

Ibra and Thiago Silva need to transfer to a team with a real coach.

I love PSG until the day I die, whether we're at the top of the league or in ligue 2, but I no longer support LB.

11. N. Platini

N. Platini Member

Jan 31, 2006
    Londres
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    If the club actually has ambitions of winning the champions league it's not going to be with Blanc . We saw it last season when we lead 3-1 going into the second leg only to lose 2-0 to a shit Chelsea team . That's probably as close as we're going to get with him

12. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    messi goal really messed with with our heads we had a nice first half with Zlatan goal and lead in the beginning of the match ,Blanc doesn't know how to use players of south American players, Barca left hand side was exposed motta and matuidi weren't winning balls as much barca counter attacks were too much for them Maxwell looked like sh!t he's old like motta

13. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
  14. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    that's a PSG problem in a nutshell

Pandore repped this.
  15. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    French coaches are all garbage. Bielsa has exposed them for what they are.

Pandore, StarrMatthieu and zizouForlife repped this.
  16. zizouForlife

zizouForlife Member

Jun 3, 2008
    yep that includes arsene wenger .... when was the last time a french coach won ... european Cup

17. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    I supposed Roma are one of the favorites now for the Europa League so lets see what Rudi Garcia can do.

18. N. Platini

N. Platini Member

Jan 31, 2006
    Londres
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Same old story . Can't take chances . The away goal will ******** us again .

We have no chance getting through

StarrMatthieu and Pandore repped this.
  19. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I really don't see how we could go through either.

Yes, it could have been much worse, but ultimately we're not going to go through, so we might as well just focus on the league.

N. Platini and StarrMatthieu repped this.
  20. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Although I'm disappointed we didn't get more, especially considering the fact that we were the superior team, I am proud of the team for not crumbling down after the insane amount of injuries we've picked up just mere days before yesterday's game. It's really not an ideal result and we most likely won't go through, but hopefully we can put in a good display at Stamford Bridge. I'm obviously not predicting a PSG win there (a 2-2 draw would see us go through though), but the point is we still have a chance.

In any case, I talked to a few of my "neutral" friends and they said the refereeing (I only saw the first half) was abysmal and 100% biased in favor of Chelsea. Is that true? I thought it was bad in the first half, but they said it was even worse in the second.

Also, has anyone else seen this: http://www.theguardian.com/football...n-boarding-paris-metro-video?CMP=share_btn_tw

I'm truly disgusted by that. I know that every club has racists/terrible people, so it's not like it's exclusive to Chelsea, but I can't help but wonder if those fans are proud of the way they are (since, in my experience, racist people don't go around broadcasting how racist they are) because of the example their club captain has set. Either way, I hope they've ********ed off by now and that they're found and punished. Such trash.

21. Wolfbeatseagle

Wolfbeatseagle Member+

May 7, 2007
    The Bermuda Tetrahedron
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The original headhunters were a band of bored, white-collar accountant types who wanted an adrenaline rush. They wouldn't even stand by what the bigots did yesterday.

I thought the refereeing was alright. I wouldn't say one-sided either way, although, Chelsea players were hacking away late in the game and using every stall tactic in the book. I was pleasantly surprised by Zlatan. He didn't end up scoring, but his approach was more scrappy than he normally is when he knows that he's in for a fight. As a casual PSG fan, I'm optimistic going into the 2nd leg. I don't think Chelsea are that good; the squad will hopefully be a tad more healthy, and Zlatan owes them a goal or two.

Semi OT: The Parc des Princes used to be a special crowd. Great fan displays and vocal support. The crowd wasn't bad at all, but nothing extraordinary for a European night. The double-edged sword of modern football and its foreign investors coming and doing things their own way, I guess.

N. Platini repped this.
  22. N. Platini

N. Platini Member

Jan 31, 2006
    Londres
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    The crowd wasn't bad but still nowhere near as good as it use to be . " Le parc c'était mieux avant . "

23. Wolfbeatseagle

Wolfbeatseagle Member+

May 7, 2007
    The Bermuda Tetrahedron
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Indeed.

I mean, it was better than the atmosphere will be at Stamford Bridge for the 2nd leg, but that's no standard at all.

N. Platini and Pandore repped this.
  24. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    once again Verratti,Sirigu were amazing ! we have to keep these players !,

[​IMG]
    ALLEZ PARIS !
    Paris est Magique!

Pandore repped this.
  25. Don-x ⭐ Ⓜ

Don-x ⭐ Ⓜ New Member

Feb 19, 2015
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Nigeria
    Chelsea escaped defeat on Paris but do you think PSG can really escape defeat at Stamford Bridge.. I don't think so