Proximos Partidos Amistosos - Seleccion Absoluta

Discussion in 'Ecuador - National Team' started by ecua_toriano, Apr 15, 2011.

1. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    The US played Costa Rica and lost today...at home...0-1, but this is only Klinsmann's second game in charge. With time, the US should start to get better. Our chances of beating the US are slight becuase we rarely play good futbol outside of Quito, plus the fact that the US has had our number for years.

2. gymclasshero

gymclasshero Member

Aug 25, 2008
    KCMO
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    At least he didn't pull a Balotelli.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9VwVeCgcRs"]Balotelli failed trick shot - Mancini takes him out - YouTube[/ame]

3. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    What happened?

4. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    read pge before
    parece que se comio un gol increible, y algunos quieren que lo castigen como si fuera un jugador de bachillerato vs escuela elemental del gobierno de guayas!

5. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    ayovi was on a one on one vs. the keeper and decided it was time to do like 15 scissors/bicicletas before he shoots.

6. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  7. gymclasshero

gymclasshero Member

Aug 25, 2008
    KCMO
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJQqMOAylyg&t=1m6s"]ECUADOR 5 JAMAICA 2 AMISTOSO - YouTube[/ame]

8. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    hahahhaha OMG Vizuete's U-22 crushed Rueda's NT in a friendly match today 3-0. Fidel Martinez scored all 3.

There you go, there's 1 out of 3 D. Quito players that you should consider to be on the NT YOU MORON RUEDA!! and instead we always see el Perro Minda, Saritama, Alex Bolanos, Isaac Mina and all those other suckers making the squad. BRAVO VIZUETE!! Show that bastard how it's done!

9. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    It's obvious who knows more about Ecuadorian futbol .
    Vizuete 1 Rueda 0:p

10. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    i mean just look at the line ups. TOTAL difference. I mean who could argue any player Vizuete put in his starting 11. But Rueda, that's another story. EVERYONE besides Morante, Achilier, and De La Torre SHOULD NOT be on that starting 11 and most of them shouldn't be on the NT even (there's maybe 1 or 2 exceptions besides the above mentioned).

just look at this

Ecuador (RUEDA): Wilmer Zumba; Gabriel Achilier, Eduardo Morante, Diego Calderón e Isaac Mina; Bryan De la Torre, David Quiroz, Alex Bolaños y Marvin Pita; Iván Kaviedes y Narciso Mina

Ecuador Sub 22 (VIZUETE): John Jaramillo; Pedro Velasco, John Narváez, Déison Méndez y Christian Ramírez; Enner Valencia, Dennis Quiñónez, Flavio Caicedo y Michael Quiñónez; Fidel Martínez y Juan Anangonó.

Vizuete's team is awesome. He knows EXACTLY how to create an aggressive team with balance. I'd rather play the qualifier with that team Vizuete has than the one that played Jamaica anyday.

11. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Vizuete's team looks awesome. I wish that was our team to try out against Costa Rica :(

12. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Funny thing is that Gaibor, Pineida, and Caicedo didn't play due to injury. And Ona an Cazares as well, tho in their case it was not because of injury.

Rueda is a complete moron, I just dont understand his decision making. He trains the whole danm week with Morante and Erazo as the CB's, they even share a room together, they were also paired up when we played Costa Rica in August and did a good job, and then on match day he goes Erazo and Caicedo.

I really wouldn't mind if the team that played the qualifiers were Vizuete's boys. They look hungry and motivated. From the senior side, if we add Montero, F. Caicedo, Valencia, Morante, Erazo, and Mendez and Ayovi, and we'll make it to Brazil.

13. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    you heard about the homenaje they're going to be giving Agustin Delgado tomorrow before when play Costa Rica?

that's just wrong. They're using him so that people could go to the stadium b/c the FEF knows no one would go otherwise. If that stadium is empty i'll feel bad for el Tin b/c he deserves all the respect and thanks he can get from every corner of the Athahualpa. And if the stadium is full, then the FEF should still feel ashamed for using him as a tool to get their stadium packed.

They should have done this right before the game vs. Venezuela in the Qualifier. screw you FEF!!

14. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Does anybody know what is the possible lineup of Ecuador vs Costa Rica?

15. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    experimentos ? un mes antes del primer juego de eliminatorias?

que repita alineacion, con un par de cambios, que le cierren dudas sobre algun movimiento tactico....

entramos en la recta final- NO HAY MISTERIOS

16. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    It doesn't matter anymore. With Rueda's current line up we aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Specially with the current people in charge of FEF we aren't going to get anywhere in a LONG time. That is why I would like to see Vizuete's line up because it makes sense and just owned Rueda's team the other day. Rueda will not be successful! nor will National Team with the current FEF leaders!

No one should show up to the stadium! Glad last time it was empty.

17. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    it's gonna be

Bone; Achilier, Caicedo, Erazo, W. Ayovi; Suarez, Castillo, Saritama, Mendez; Benitez, J. Ayovi

I hope Morante starts the Qualifier instead of Caicedo. Either way this teams in deep sh*t with Rueda in charge. The only change we'll have from here to the day we play Venezuela (which is a month from now) is MAYBE, and i really mean MAYBE, Antonio Valencia in for Suarez and for sure Noboa in for either Mendez or Saritama in the starting 11. And the keeper who will start is a huge doubt. Besides that i doubt Felipe Caicedo, Montero, Rojas, Guerron, or anyone else that's actually worthy of being on the team will actually be included.

That's the team^ whether we like it or not. Like efernandez said, experiment time is OVER. It's been over.

18. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    This is another possibility of Ecuador's lineup vs Costa Rica: A Bone; J C Paredes, F Erazo, E Morante, W Ayoví; S Castillo, E Mendez, L Saritama, C Suarez; C Benitez, J Ayoví.

19. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    When, where and at what time will Ecuador play vs USA? I know is some time in October.

20. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    What time does the game start today? In the USA Pasific time. Thanks.

21. gymclasshero

gymclasshero Member

Aug 25, 2008
    KCMO
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Los 11 de #Ecuador vs. #CostaRica: Bone; Paredes, Caicedo, Erazo, W. Ayoví; Castillo, A.Bolaños, Saritama, Suárez; Benítez, J. Ayoví.

Go to hell Rueda. Alex Bolaños? Really?

22. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    hahahaha the stadium is empty!!!! Even worse than last time! Rueda and Chiriboga purse must be hurting today XD

23. cabezamagica

cabezamagica Member

Feb 10, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    freaking chiriroba must think all Ecuadoreans are morons ,putting us to play these weak teams so both he and rueda can look good.who does he think he s fooling,par de sinverguenzas, the palyers and the country deserve better.i feel bad for the players and the way these to f @#rs are manipulating the team..

24. cabezamagica

cabezamagica Member

Feb 10, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    poor tin delgado,nobody there to see his recognition.would have been better when we played a top south american team , but with these webones running the show in such a cynical way,thats hat he gets.

25. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I hope Kaviedes, Mendez, Ivan Hurtado, Ulises, Neicer, and a few others don't get that treatment when they give their good-bye's. That's just horrible. I feel bad for el Tin, he deserved that stadium PACKED up the ass with a standing ovation.