"Protesting to referees leads nowhere...and is a clear sign of weakness": The Rivalry Thread

Discussion in 'Barcelona NSR' started by jfcule, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jfcule

jfcule Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 4, 2005
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Straight from LBP's so-called "book of etiquette":

Oh, the irony!:D

Thread continued from the last issue, over at the fanboy infested area.

And yes, normal Rivalry Thread rules apply here as well.

Carry on.

2. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    Yeah cause Madrid is the only one complaining about referees :rolleyes:

Perhaps you missed this little gem:“More than beating Getafe, Messi had to beat the referee,” claimed Josep Casanovas in Sunday’s Sport, a paper that feels that both red cards were outrageous and the result of relentless pressure on referees to punish Barcelona, pressure instigated by Marca and AS.

And Xavi hasn't STFU regarding the refs yet but we're the only ones stirring the controversy?

3. macaluca

macaluca Member+

Nov 24, 2005
    Park bench
    Taken from the Barcelona book of etiquette:

4. jfcule

jfcule Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 4, 2005
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Please.
    This whole "villarato" thing is just Don Floren trying to do through the papers what his team can't do on the field.

5. macaluca

macaluca Member+

Nov 24, 2005
    Park bench
    Fixed

6. jfcule

jfcule Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 4, 2005
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Well, recently we've done quite a lot on the field.
    [​IMG]

And even at your field:

[​IMG]

7. Richarded

Richarded Member

May 16, 2006
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    damn this title really struck a nerve. hahahha.

8. macaluca

macaluca Member+

Nov 24, 2005
    Park bench
    Not really, this is normal traffic for the Madrid forum. I realise the barca forum is somewhat quieter, but hopefully once the remedial class are taught how to read and write, you'll get a few more posters.

Oh and Nursey... you do realise that typing your laughter makes you sound like raulista__7?

9. Richarded

Richarded Member

May 16, 2006
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    sorry, i will try to refrain. i wouldnt want to look like a prime example of a LPB fan. ;)

10. jafo1972

jafo1972 Member

Jul 31, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Wow, you sure are obsessed with that crappy pic. You use it as an act of desperation to counter any clever post by our enlightened and distinguished RM board members.

11. jafo1972

jafo1972 Member

Jul 31, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    How rude! LPB???? Los Putos Blancos??? In my country ******** means a guy that sleeps with a lot of women. If that's an insult to us please bring 'em on!

12. Richarded

Richarded Member

May 16, 2006
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I was going with put-a, but whatever you want.

You know, you guys get manhandled in your on house last season like put-as. I'm sorry, was I not supposed to use that example?

13. Achillean

Achillean Member

Apr 13, 2005
    [​IMG]

14. jafo1972

jafo1972 Member

Jul 31, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Was this supposed to be funny? It doesn't make sense at all.

15. raulista___7

raulista___7 New Member

Feb 9, 2010
    capetown
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    South Africa
    hey guys, i have been listening to one arguement from barca fans that it was franco's madrid that won all glory and our 5ucl straight and so many more laliga titles than barca are all because of a didctator. well lest RECALL!

FcBarcelona, team created in Catalonia was destroyed after the Civil War, the dictator of the country Francisco Franco decided to help them to rebuild his team, and Franco bought the terrain of Les Corts, his antique stadium, that was the key for huge injection of money who let Barca build another stadium who was named Camp Nou, and buy some superstars like Ladislao Kubala or Luis Suarez(ballon dor in 1960).

Between 1939 and 1975, Franco was the dictator of Spain.
    In that time, Barcelona won 8 ligas, 1944/45 47/48, 48/49 51/52 52/53 58/59 59/60 73/74
    And 9 GENERAL FRANCO'S CUP, (current Kings cup)1942 1951 1952 1953 1957 1959 1963 1968 1971

His archirrival, Real Madrid won 13 Ligas 1953/54 54/55 56/57 57/58 60/61 61/62 62/63 63/64 64/65 66/67 67/68 68/69 71/72

And 5 GENERAL FRANCO'S CUP,
    1945/46 46/47 61/62 69/70 73/74

This was the time where Real Madrid became the greatest team in Europe winning 6 european cups. Barca played the final in 1961 after beating Real Madrid in a controversial game in the Camp nou where the ref, Mister leafe disalowed 4 goals to Real Madrid. Barca lost against Benfica(I dont know that was Franco's fault). Barca won the European title named Inter-Cities Fairs Cup(current UEFA Europe league)in 1955/56, 1958/60, 1965/66

13 February 1971 Franco received the medal of honor of Barcelona after the subvention he did to FCBarcelona to build the "Palau Blaugrana" where Barca basketball team still plays.
    27 February 1974, Franco received the medal of honor of Barcelona to thank all his help to the club during his reign. Agusti Montal, Barcelona's president in that moment, give the medal to franco...

[​IMG]

Barcelona was the only sports club in Spain to give that gift to the dictator. That same season, Barcelona destroyed Real Madrid 0-5 in the Bernabeu leading by Johan Cruyff..

OHHHHHH, HOW BAD WAS FRANCO AGAINST BARCA RIGHT!!! [​IMG]

I think this owned to some hypocrites, if Franco was anti Barca he would destroy that team and Real would won 30 ligas more, and obviously more Franco's cups....

Phoenix Rising repped this.
  16. Richarded

Richarded Member

May 16, 2006
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    he's a fact machine. and i hope it never stops...

hahahahahahhhahhaha??

17. raulista___7

raulista___7 New Member

Feb 9, 2010
    capetown
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    South Africa
    the hits just keep on coming cules! counter them, dont give silly replies...

18. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    72 posts in 3 days? They must have some good coke down in Cape Town.

19. raulista___7

raulista___7 New Member

Feb 9, 2010
    capetown
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    South Africa
  20. Richarded

Richarded Member

May 16, 2006
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Hey Raulista, I've been staying up all night doing research. Here is a statistic. See if you can counter! -

barcelona fans who want to read or care about your essay: 0%
    real madrid fans on this board who want to read or care about your essay: 0%

21. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Yeah but in the typical LPB-fanboy way, I'm sure the posts are all about ancient history so he doesn't need to update them. We are probably just seeing the "highlights" of his work from the past 20 years.

22. jafo1972

jafo1972 Member

Jul 31, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    You keep drilling on the stupid old history and recent history argument. You are outrageous!

And by the way, the "Los Putos Blancos" insult is kind of lame. It actually makes no sense even for some hispanics.

23. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    sorry jafo, had to fix that for you.

24. jfcule

jfcule Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 4, 2005
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Actually, depending on where you live, a ******** can be:
    -a male prostitute
    -a coward or traitor
    -someone who isn't very manly
    -a steamed rice cake

So it makes perfect sense.;)

Actually, no one gives a damn what you think. With 70+ posts and 8 new threads in just 2 days, it's pretty obvious you're either an overzealous dork with no life or a sock. Personally, I think it's a combination of both.

Are you going to follow Baul to the MLS? I think it's a good move for him. It's his only chance to wear a red shirt in the summer :)
    [​IMG]

25. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    How about you guys stop constantly talking about the 1950s and I'll stop making fun of you for talking about the 1950s constantly. That way neither of us will die of boredom. It's a win-win. :cool:

So do we have a deal?