Props to all the Galaxy supporters Sat. night

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by Koz, Apr 16, 2006.

1. Koz

Koz New Member

Mar 10, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We rocked the HDC. Well in, guys. :)

2. endaf_99

endaf_99 Member

Jul 26, 2004
    Long Beach, CA
  3. Dfeated

Dfeated Member

Feb 28, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Great pictures! Looks like the Chivas fans were fervid after this loss. :)

4. Galaxian

Galaxian Member

Oct 30, 2005
    Newport Beach, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That was the best galaxy game I have ever been to ! The sound was amazing sitting with all the Galaxy fans .
    Chivas fans are trash ...

5. Carson Galaxy

Carson Galaxy Member

Jun 14, 2001
    Downey, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    After the final whistle...their main supporters group slowly inched towards us like they wanted to rumble....it was surreal. It just ended up with several sodas flying in the air for the most part. Seems like security will need to beefed up a bit next time or else someone is going to end up getting hurt before this years series is over (and it'll likely be an innocent bystander).

6. 562nation

562nation Member

May 10, 2004
    (562)areacode LA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Holy crap what a game best game ever, The Legion had nothing on US we had flares flags the works. The all i got to say is ******** Legion 1908 they are the ones who cant take a loss so they throw a tantrum and want to rumble. Complete crap from them, game ends and bottles start flying our way. Somebody one these boards bashed me when i said it was typicall behaivor from Mexican fans when they lose. was i wrong. But damm was that game winning goal celebration intense i look behind me and the whole galaxy section is jumping up and down flares are going off, small hand held fireworks the flags are everywhere. Well done LARS and galaxians we rocked

7. ForumCluber

ForumCluber New Member

Apr 16, 2006

There were plenty of Mexican fans who acted like idiots. Those who threw water bottles and other crap at the goalie should be throw out. Where the hell were the cops? Getting donuts? Where was security? I did see some idiot yelling and screaming that the Galaxy sucks and then trying to start a fight. Over a damn kickball game? WTF!!!!

But I was sitting in Sec 126 and many Chivas fans were great. They cheered, the blew their horns, they did the wave, they were fine.

8. Koz

Koz New Member

Mar 10, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    :cool: It was amazing.

9. Rodneyd444

Rodneyd444 New Member

Aug 28, 2004
    La Habra, CA
    That was defiently the second best I have been to at the HDC, the first best game had to be G's v. Dallas for the Open Cup. However, there was an amaizng atmosphere, I really had a good time. One down and three to go with Sh*tvas this season- I hope I know who the winner will be for the Honda trophy again this season.

10. G Enriquez

G Enriquez Member+

Apr 1, 2002
    Tampa
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Great job by both teams fan's.
    You all provided a great atmosphere
    for the match.