Progress of creating additional K-League teams

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Korea_Fighting, Jul 25, 2002.

1. Korea_Fighting

Korea_Fighting Red Card

Jun 17, 2002
    After World Cup there are constent stories about establishing additional professional teams, but so far there are none that have been confirmed. The candidates for possible new professional teams are seven cities: Seoul, Daegu, Masan, Gangrung, Seogwipo, Kwangju and Inchon. Let's examine the future outlook of establishing new professional teams and the progress so far.

¡ÞSeoul

The KFA, in 1996, dispersed the Seoul-based LG, Ilhwa, and SK to regions outside the capital. In doing so, it had promised to give legal rights to Seoul-based teams that are willing to build soccer-only stadium in Seoul. However, no team had responded and Seoul was left without owner. Now, since Sangam World Cup stadium is already built there is no need for building another stadium in Seoul. Instead, a team that wishes to establish itself in Seoul needs to pay 25 billion South Korean Won to KFA who promised to give that money to Seoul city council when the stadium was built. At present, Kookmin Bank is expressing greatest interest in this deal, and probability is high. The 25 billion Won establishment fee is the obstacle, but if additional conglomerate participates in making a team based in Seoul then the fee can be halved and shared. If Kookmin Bank announces to have confirmed the establishment then the race to insure rights to Seoul may get hotter.

¿ùµåÄÅ ÀÌÈÄ »õ·Î¿î ÇÁ·ÎÃ౸ÆÀ â´Ü°ú °ü·ÃÇÑ ¾ê±â°¡ °è¼Ó ³ª¿À°í ÀÖÁö¸¸ ¾ÆÁ÷±îÁö â´ÜÀÌ È®Á¤µÈ ÆÀÀº ¾ø´Ù. »õ ÇÁ·ÎÆÀÀÇ ¿¬°íÁö¿ª È帴 ¼_¿ï¡¤´ë±¸¡¤¸¶»ê¡¤°_¸ª¡¤¼_±ÍÆ÷¡¤±¤ÁÖ¡¤ÀÎõ µî 7°÷ÀÌ´Ù. ¿ùµåÄÅ ÀÌÈÄ ÇÁ·ÎÃ౸ µµ¾àÀÇ °è±â°¡ µÉ ÇÁ·ÎÆÀ â´Ü Àü¸Á°ú ÇöÀç±îÁöÀÇ °æ°ú¸¦ Áß°£ Á¡°ËÇغ»´Ù.

¡Þ¼_¿ï ÇÁ·ÎÆÀ â´ÜµÇ³ª

Çѱ¹ÇÁ·ÎÃ౸¿¬¸ÍÀº 1996³â ¼_¿ï ¿¬°íÀÇ ¿¤Áö¡¤ÀÏÈ_¡¤¿¡½ºÄÉÀÌ Ã౸ÆÀÀÇ ¿¬°íÁö¸¦ Áö¹æÀ¸·Î ºÐ»ê½ÃÅ°¸é¼_, ¼_¿ï¿¡ Ã౸Àü¿ë°æ±âÀåÀ» Áþ´Â ÆÀ¿¡ ¼_¿ï Áö¿ª ¿¬°í±ÇÀ» ÁÖ°Ú´Ù°í ¾à¼ÓÇß´Ù. ±×·¯³ª ¾î¶² ÆÀµµ ÀÌ¿¡ ÀÀÇÏÁö ¾Ê¾Ò°í ¼_¿ïÀº ¹«ÁÖ°ø»êÀÌ µÆ´Ù. Áö±ÝÀº ¼_¿ï¿ùµåÄÅ°æ±âÀåÀÌ Áö¾îÁ³±â ¶§¹®¿¡ ¼_¿ïÀ» ¿¬°í·Î ÇÒ ÇÁ·ÎÃ౸ÆÀÀº Àü¿ë°æ±âÀåÀ» ÁöÀ» ÇÊ¿ä°¡ ¾ø´Ù. ´Ù¸¸ ¼_¿ï¿ùµåÄÅ°æ±âÀåÀ» ÁöÀ» ¶§ ÇÁ·ÎÃ౸¿¬¸ÍÀÌ ¼_¿ï½Ã¿¡ ÁÖ±â·Î ¾à¼ÓÇÑ 250¾ï¿øÀÇ µ·À» °¡ÀÔºñ ÇüÅ·Π³»¾ß ÇÑ´Ù. ÇöÀç ±¹¹ÎÀºÇàÀº ÇÁ·ÎÆÀ â´Ü¿¡ °¡Àå Å« °ü½ÉÀ» º¸ÀÌ°í ÀÖ°í, °¡´É¼ºµµ ³ô´Ù. 250¾ï¿øÀÇ Ã¢´Ü ºñ¿ëÀÌ ¹®Á¦Áö¸¸, ±¹¹ÎÀºÇà ÀÌ¿ÜÀÇ ´Ù¸¥ ±â¾÷ÀÌ Ãß°¡·Î ÆÀÀ» ¸¸µç´Ù¸é °æºñ´Â Àý¹ÝÀ¸·Î ÁÙ°Ô µÈ´Ù. ±¹¹ÎÀºÇàÀÌ Ã¢´ÜÀ» ¼±¾ðÇÒ °æ¿ì ¼_¿ï ¿¬°í±Ç È®º¸¸¦ À§ÇÑ ´Ù¸¥ ±â¾÷ÀÇ °æÀïÀÌ ¶ß°Å¿ù Áú °¡´É¼ºµµ ÀÖ´Ù.

¡Þ´ë±¸ µî Áö¹æ ÇÁ·ÎÆÀ â´Ü ¿_±â

ÇÁ·ÎÃ౸¿¬¸ÍÀº ´ë±¸¿Í ¸¶»ê, °_¸ª ¼¼°³ µµ½Ã°¡ »õ ÇÁ·ÎÆÀ â´Ü¿¡ °¡Àå ¿_½ÉÈ÷ ³ª¼_°í ÀÖ´Ù°í ¸»ÇÑ´Ù. Áö¹æ¿¡¼_´Â ¼_¿ï°ú ´Þ¸® ÇÁ·ÎÃ౸ÆÀ â´Ü °æºñ(ÀÔȸºñ 10¾ï¿ø+Ã౸¹ßÀü±â±Ý 30¾ï¿ø)°¡ 40¾ï¿øÀ¸·Î ³·Àº ÆíÀÌ´Ù. ±×·¯³ª â´Ü °æºñ ¿Ü¿¡ ¿¬°£ 60¾ï~120¾ï¿øÀÌ µé¾î°¡´Â ÇÁ·ÎÆÀ ¿î¿µºñ¸¦ Ã¥ÀÓÁú ±â¾÷Àº ³ªÅ¸³ªÁö ¾Ê°í ÀÖ´Ù. ±×·¸´Ù°í Áö¹æÀÚÄ¡´Üü°¡ ÇÁ·Î ½ºÆ÷Ã÷ÆÀÀ» ¿î¿µÇÒ ¼öµµ ¾ø´Ù. ±×·³¿¡µµ ´ë±¸½Ã´Â üÀ°ÁøÈï±â±Ý È°¿ë µî ´Ù¾çÇÑ ¹æ½ÄÀ¸·Î »õ ÇÁ·ÎÆÀ â´Ü¿¡ ÀÇ¿åÀ» º¸ÀÌ°í ÀÖ°í, °_¸ª°ú ¸¶»êµµ ½Ã¿Í ½Ã »ó°øÀÎ, µµ Ã౸Çùȸ°¡ ¸ð¿© ÇÁ·ÎÆÀ â´Ü ¹ßÁ·À§¿øȸ¸¦ ±¸¼ºÇÏ´Â µî ±¸Ã¼ÀûÀÎ ÀÛ¾÷À» ÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Ù. ±¤ÁÖ´Â ÇöÀç ÇÁ·Î 2±º¸®±×¿¡ ¼ÓÇÑ »ó¹«¸¦ ±â¹ÝÀ¸·Î ÇÁ·Î¸®±× Âü¿©¸¦ ²ÒÇÏ°í ÀÖÀ¸¸ç, ¼_±ÍÆ÷¡¤ÀÎõ¡¤Ã»Áֽõµ °ü½ÉÀ» º¸ÀÌ°í ÀÖ´Ù.

¡ÞÀü¸Á

ÇÁ·ÎÆÀ â´ÜÀÇ ÇÙ½ÉÀº µ·ÀÌ´Ù. ½Ã¹ÎµéÀÌ Âü¿©ÇÏ´Â ¹æ½Äµµ ³íÀǵǰí ÀÖÁö¸¸, ½Ã¹ÎµéÀÇ ¸ð±Ý°ú ÀÚ¹ßÀûÀÎ Âü¿©°¡ Áö¼ÓµÇ´Â µ¥¿¡´Â ÇÑ°è°¡ ÀÖ´Ù. ÀÌ ¶§¹®¿¡ Áö¹æÀÚÄ¡´Üü°¡ ¿©·¯ °³ÀÇ Áö¿ª ±â¾÷µéÀ» Çϳª·Î ¹_¾î³»´Â ÄÁ¼Ò½Ã¾ö ÇüÅ·ΠÇÁ·ÎÆÀÀ» â´ÜÇÏ´Â °Ô °¡Àå È¿À²ÀûÀÎ ¹æ½ÄÀ̶ó´Â ÁöÀûÀÌ ³ª¿Â´Ù. Áö¹æÀÚÄ¡´Üü´Â ÇÁ·ÎÆÀ¿¡ ¿îµ¿Àå »ç¿ë·á¸¦ ³·Ã߰ųª »ç¹«½Ç °ø°£À» Á¦°øÇÏ´Â µî °¢Á¾ Áö¿øÀ» ÇÏ°í, Á¤ºÎ Â÷¿ø¿¡¼_µµ ÇÁ·ÎÆÀ ¿î¿µ ±â¾÷¿¡ ¼¼±Ý °¨¸é µîÀÇ ÇýÅÃÀ» ÁÖ´Â °Íµµ »ý°¢ÇØ º¼ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù.

ÇÁ·Î¿¬¸ÍÀÇ ±è¿øµ¿ »ç¹«±¹ÀåÀº ¡°¿ÃÇØ´Â ¼_¿ï ¿¬°íÆÀ 2°³ â´ÜÀ» ÃÖ´ë °úÁ¦·Î ¼³Á¤ÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Ù¡±¸ç ¡°¿¬¸»±îÁö ÇÁ·ÎÃ౸ ¿_±â°¡ À̾îÁø´Ù¸é °ð ´«¿¡ ¶ç´Â ¼º°ú°¡ ³ª¿Ã °Í¡±À̶ó°í ¸»Çß´Ù.

Someone else please translate the rest if you can be bothered.

2. Korea_Fighting

Korea_Fighting Red Card

Jun 17, 2002
  3. Korean Football

Korean Football New Member

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    it's not gonna happen soon.

The Seoul team will probably be the first one though as the public will not stay quiet.

Kook-min bank will create one in Seoul next year, but I personally think Kook-min bank should cut its enormous fees to Seoul by having two clubs in Seoul. Let one of them use Seoul WC stadium, and the other one Chamsil. The team that gets the Seoul WC stadium has to pay a bit more than the other one. Either way, neither of them will have a humongous burden.

4. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Why don't they start making teams at the vacant World Cup venues like Incheon, Gwangju, Daegu? Pointless to see those state-of-the-art and beautiful stadiums dissolve in the rain.

5. Chachi King

Chachi King New Member

Mar 14, 2002
    That's literally true: has anyone seen pictures of Seogwipo Stadium after Typhoon Fengshen?

damn Chinese named storm

6. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    1. it happened because the roof was made out of teflon, not steel. Teflons are 100% imports from Germany. It's like a cloth. But it's very tough cloth. The reason why a lot of stadiums (Seoul, Daegu, Busan, Seogwipo) used this is because of the malleability of the material and the ability to let the light penetrate a bit. It looks COOL.

2. Another reason why it was torn IMO was because the roof of the stadium is ASYMETRICAL and not symetrical. Unlike other stadiums, the Seogwipo's roof is only on one side. That way the wind will clash with the roof. Now, if the same roof was on the other side, the power of the wind smashing the roof wouldn't have been that strong.

7. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    But the point is that they need to do something about the stadiums doing nothing.

8. AminKor02

AminKor02 New Member

Jun 20, 2002
    Quantity vs Quality

I'm wondering if K-league can really absorb creating 5 more teams (is that the number if unused stadiums?). Of course Seoul should have a team, but how much further can you go? There are always gonna be players to fill the teams, but will they be very good? Will it lower the quality of play so much that Korean players are not challenged and their skills fail to develop? And what happens when the world cup hubbub dies down and some of the lightweight fans start to drift off. Will K-league still be an attractive public relations forum for team sponsors?

Yeah, the government still has to figure out what to do with all those beautiful stadiums, but trying to stuff them with 2nd or 3rd rate teams probably won't pay the bills. I sure hope they think of something soon though, cuz when the shine wears off the Korean WC experience, there's gonna be alot of grumpy people wondering what to do with the stuff...

9. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Good point. Been wondering that myself. But last year's FA cup gave me the answer. Top tier amateur teams are good enough to beat the pros as the Korean R&R team made the semi's last year i think. And other amateur teams made names for themselves by beating professional teams. You give an amateur a shirt, call him a pro, and give him foreign players to assist him, then these players may rise to the top.

Creating a Seoul team will no doubt boost Korea's soccer dramatically. I see no way how a Seoul club can lose money and other cities will soon follow that trend. That being said I don't think people can persuade cities or corporations to create pro-clubs when the industry is losing money every year. People want profit, and once the K-League starts making profits I think we'll see other teams popping up here and there in a short matter of time.

10. AminKor02

AminKor02 New Member

Jun 20, 2002
    tempted?

11. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    you bet, lol.

12. Korea_Fighting

Korea_Fighting Red Card

Jun 17, 2002
    ÀÌ ±ÛÀº ½ºÆ÷Ã÷ ÇÇÇÃ21 °Ô½ÃÆÇ¿¡¼_ Æۿ±ÛÀä.
    °°ÀÌ Àо°í ½Í¾î¼_¿ä.

»ý°¢ÀÌ ³Ñ ÀϹݻç¶÷µéÀ̶û Ʋ·Á¼_¿ä.
    °ú¿¬ ÀÌ·¸°Ô µÉ ³¯ÀÌ ¿Ã¼ö ÀÖÀ» ±î¿ä?

ÆÝ ³»¿ë@@

Çѱ¹Àº ÇÇÄ¡¸øÇÒ ±¹°¡Á¤Ã¥¿¡ µû¶ó ¼ö½Ê³â¸¸ÀÇ °úµµ±âÀû ¼ºÀåÀ¸·Î Áö¿ªÀÇ ¹ßÀüÀÌ ºÒ±ÕÇüÇÏ°Ô ÀÌ·ç¾îÁ³´Ù. µû¶ó¼_ Çѱ¹Àº ÇÇÄ¡¸øÇÒ ±¹°¡Á¤Ã¥¿¡ µû¶ó µµ½Ã´Â ¼_¿ï , °æÁ¦´Â ´ë±â¾÷¿¡ ÆíÁߵǾî Áö±ÝÀÇ Çѱ¹À» ¸¸µç°ÍÀÌ´Ù.

Çѳª¶óÀÇ ½ºÆ÷Ã÷°¡ ¹ßÀüÀ» ÇÏ·Á¸é ±×¿¡µû¸¥ ±¹¹ÎµéÀÇ ¼Òµæ.Áï °æ±â¸¦ º¼¼öÀÖ´Â
    ¿©À¯°¡ ¾î´ÀÁ¤µµ ÀÖ¾î¾ß Çϸç, ÇÑ Áö¿ª¿¡ ÆíÁßµÇÁö ¾ÊÀº Áö¿ª±ÕµîÀÌ ¼±ÇàµÇ¾î¾ß
    ÇÔÀº ´ç¿¬ÇÑ ³í¸®ÀÌ´Ù.

ÇϹ°¸ç ÇÁ·ÎÃ౸´Â °¢Áö¿ª¿¡ ¿¬°íÁö¸¦ µÎ°í Áö¿ª´ëÇ¥³¢¸® ÀÚ¿õÀ» °Ü·ç´Â °æ±âÀÌ´Ù.

°¢Áö¿ªÀÇ °æÁ¦¸¦ ¸ðµÎ ±ÕµîÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ´Â °ÍÀº ºÒ°¡´ÉÇÑÀÏÀÌÁö¸¸ ¾î´ÀÁ¤µµÀÇ ¼öÁØÀº
    µÇ¾î¾ß °¢ Áö¿ª¿¡ ¿¬°í¸¦ µÎ´Â ½ºÆ÷Ã÷°æ±â´Â ±× ½ÃÀ强ÀÌ ÀÖÀ¸¸®¶óº»´Ù.

Á¤ºÎ¿¡¼_´Â ¿¹Àü¿¡ Áö¹æ°æÁ¦¸¦ ¹ßÀü½ÃÅ°±âÀ§Çؼ_ Áö¹æµµ½Ã¹ß´Þ Á¤Ã¥À» ¼ö³â°£
    ½á¿ÔÀ¸³ª ±×¿¡ ´Ù¸¥ È¿¿ë¼ºÀÌ ¾ø´Ù°í ÆÇ´ÜÇÏ¿© ¿ä»õ´Â ´Ù½Ã ¼öµµ±ÇÁýÁß À°¼ºÁ¤Ã¥À¸·Î
    ±× Á¤Ã¥À» ¹Ù²å´Ù°í ÇÑ´Ù.

Á¤ºÎÀÇ ³í¸®´Â ¼_¿ï°ú ¼öµµ±ÇÀ» ¹ßÀü½ÃÄѼ_ ±×È¿°ú·Î Áö¹æÀ» ¹ßÀü½ÃŲ´Ù´Â ³í¸®ÀÌ´Ù.
    ¾î·µç ±×·¸°Ô Çؼ_¶óµµ Áö¹æÀÌ ¹ßÀüÇÑ´Ù¸é ÁÁÀº ÀÏÀÌ´Ù.

Áö±Ý ½Ã¹Î±¸´ÜÀ» â¼³ÇÏÀÚ´Â ¿òÁ÷ÀÓÀÌ ¸¹ÀÌ ÀÖÀ¸¸ç, ¹ß±â´ëȸµµ ÇѰ͵µ ÀÖ´Ù°í ÇÑ´Ù.
    ±×¸®°í ÀÌ¿¡´ëÇØ ÀçÁ¤¹®Á¦.±× È¿°ú¹®Á¦µîµî ÀÌ¿¡ ´ëÇØ È¸ÀÇÀûÀÎ ¹ÝÀÀÀ» º¸ÀÌ´Â »ç¶÷µéµµ ÀûÁö¾ÊÀº ¼öÀÌ´Ù.

½Ã¹Î±¸´Ü,,,
    ÁÁÀº ÀÏÀÌ´Ù.

±×µ¿¾È Ã౸¸Þ´Ï¾ÆµéÀÌ ²Þ²ã¿À´ø ÀÌ»óÀûÀÎ ±¸´ÜÀÌ´Ù.

±×·¯³ª Áö±Ý Çѱ¹ÀÇ Çö½Ç»ó ÇöÀç±îÁö´Â ½Ã¹Î±¸´ÜÀÌ ºÀÂøÇÏ´Â ³_°üÀº ³Ê¹« ¸¹´Ù.
    ±×Áß¿¡ Á¦ÀÏ ¿ì¼±½Ã µÇ´Â°ÍÀÌ ÀçÁ¤¹®Á¦´Ù.

½ÃÀå°æÁ¦¿¡¼_ µ·ÀÌ ¾øÀ¸¸é ±×¸¸Å_ ´õÁÁÀº ¹°°ÇÀ» »çÁö ¸øÇÏ´Â °Íó·³
    Ã౸µµ ÀçÁ¤ÀÌ °áÇÌµÇ¸é ±×¸¸Å_ÀÇ ÅõÀÚµµ ÇÒ¼ö¾ø´Â°ÍÀÌ´Ù.

±×¸®°í ÇöÀç Çѱ¹Ã³·³ Áö¹æ¹ßÀüÀÌ ³Ê¹« ºÒ±ÕÇüÇÑ ³ª¶ó¿¡¼_´Â ±× ½ÇÈ¿¼ºµµ Àǹ®½Ã µÇ´Â°Í ¶ÇÇÑ ºÎÀÎÇÒ¼ö ¾ø´Â »ç½ÇÀÌ´Ù.

Áö±Ý Çѱ¹ Ã౸´Â ´ëÀü½ÃƼÁð µîÀ» Á¦¿ÜÇÏ¸é ¸ðµÎ ´ë±â¾÷ÀÇ Ã౸±¸´ÜÀÌ´Ù.
    À̶ÇÇÑ Çѱ¹ Ã౸¸®±× ź»ýÀÇ Å»ýÀû ÇÑ°Ô¿¡ µû¸¥ ¾î¿¼ö ¾ø´Â Çö»ó À̱⵵ ÇÏ´Ù.

¿ì¸®´Â À̸¦ °£°úÇؼ_´Â ¾ÈµÈ´Ù°í º»´Ù.
    ³Ê¹« ´Ü½ÃÀϳ»¿¡ ¹«¸®ÇÑ °³ÇõÀº È_¸¦ ºÒ·¯¿Â´Ù´Â ¸»ÀÌ ÀÖµíÀÌ ÇöÀçÀÇ »óȲÀ» ¹«½ÃÇÏ°í ÀÌ»ó¸¸ Ãß±¸ÇÏ´Ù°¡´Â ¸ðµÎ ¾ÈµÈ´Ù´Â ¸»ÀÌ´Ù.

Çö½ÇÀ» ¹Þ¾ÆµéÀÓ°ú µ¿½Ã¿¡ ÀÌ»óÀ» ½ÇÇöÇÒ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ´ë¾ÈÀ¸·Î´Â ´ÙÀ½ÀÇ ¹æ¾ÈÀ» µé¼öÀÖ´Ù.

¿ì¼± Àå±âÀûÀÎ °èȹÀ¸·Î ´ë±â¾÷ÀÇ È«º¸¼ö´Ü¿¡ ºÒ°úÇÑ ÇöÀçÀÇ Ã౸±¸´ÜÀ» µ¶¸³½ÃÄѼ_ ÇϳªÀÇ µ¶ÀÚÀûÀÎ ±â¾÷À¸·Î ¸¸µå´Â°ÍÀÌ´Ù.
    ¿©±â¿¡´Â ¼ø¼öÇÑ ½Ã¹Î±¸´ÜÀ¸·ÎÀÇ Å»¹Ù²Þ, ½Ã¹Î°ú ±â¾÷ÀÇ ¿¬°è, ±×¸®°í ±â¾÷ÀÇ µ¶ÀÚÀûÀÎ ±¸´ÜÀ» µé¼ö ÀÖ´Ù.

ÀüÀÚÀÇ °æ¿ì´Â ±× ½ÇÈ¿¼º°ú ÀçÁ¤µîÀ» °í·ÁÇÏ¸é ¾î·Á¿î ÀÏÀÌ°í ³_ ÈÄÀÚ ÂÊÀ» µé°í½Í´Ù.

ÇöÀçÀÇ ´ë±â¾÷È«º¸¼ö´Ü¿¡ ºÒ°úÇÑ Ã౸±¸´ÜÀ» ÀçÁ¤°ú ±× ¿î¿µ¿¡ ´ëÇØ ¸ð±â¾÷ÀÎ
    »ï¼º, Çö´ë, ¿¤Áö, ¿¡½ºÄÉÀÌ, ÀÏÈ_ µî°ú ºÐ¸®½ÃÄѼ_ ÇϳªÀÇ µ¶¸³µÈ ±â¾÷À¸·Î
    Å»¹Ù²Þ½ÃÄѾßÇÑ´Ù.

ÇϳªÀÇ µ¶¸³µÈ ±â¾÷À¸·Î µÇ¸é ±×¿¡µû¸¥ ÀçÁ¤¾ÈÁ¤À» À§ÇÑ ¿©·¯°¡Áö ¹æ¾Èµµ ¸¶·ÃµÇ¾î¾ßÇÑ´Ù.
    ±× ´ë¾ÈÀ¸·Î´Â ¿©·¯°¡Áö°¡ ÀÖÀ»¼ö ÀÖ´Ù.

ÇöÀç ¸ð±â¾÷ÀÇ ½ºÆù¼_.»óÀåÁÖ½ÄÀ¸·ÎÀÎÇÑ ½Ã¹ÎÀÇ Âü¿©.µîµî ÀÌ´Â ¾î´À´©±¸º¸´Ùµµ
    ±â¾÷À» À̲ø¾î¿Â °¢°è Àü¹®°¡µéÀÇ ¸òÀÌ¸ç ºÐ¸íÈ÷ ÁÁÀº ¹æ¾ÈÀ» À̲ø¾î ³»¸®¶ó º»´Ù.

Ã౸±¸´ÜÀÌ ÇϳªÀÇ µ¶ÀÚÀûÀÎ ±â¾÷ÀÌµÈ´Ù¸é ±×¿¡µû¸¥ È¿¿ëÀº Å©´Ù°í º»´Ù.
    ¾ÕÀ¸·Î 10³â ¾Æ´Ï ¼ö³â ³»¿¡ ½ºÆ÷Ã÷µµ ÇϳªÀÇ ±¹Á¦ÀûÀÎ »óÇ°ÀÌ µÇ¸®¶ó º»´Ù.

À̸»Àº ¾ðÁ¨°¡´Â Ã౸±¸´Üµµ Àü¼¼°è ÅõÀÚ°¡µé¿¡°Ô ÁÁÀº ÅõÀÚ»óÇ°ÀÌ µÈ´Ù´Â ¸»ÀÌ´Ù.

¹Ì±¹ÀÇ ¿ù½ºÆ®¸®Æ®ÀÇ ÅõÀÚ°¡µéÀÌ Çѱ¹ÀÇ Ã౸±¸´Ü¿¡ ÅõÀÚÇÒ¼öµµ ÀÖ´Ù´Â ¾Ö±â´Ù.
    ÀÌ´Â ²Þ°°Àº ¾Ö±â°¡ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó 10³âÀ̳»¿¡ ´Ù°¡¿Ã¼ö ÀÖ´Â Çö½ÇÀÌ´Ù.

¾ó¸¶Àü±îÁö ±¼¶Ò¾ø´Â »ê¾÷À̶óÇÏ¿© °ü±¤À» Á¦1ÀÇ ¼öÃâÀÚ¿øÀ¸·Î ²Å¾Ò´Ù.
    ÀÌ¿¡ ¿ì¸®³ª¶óµµ Çѱ¹°ü±¤ÀÇ ÇØ µîÀ¸·Î º°¹Ý ¼ÒµæÀº ¾ø¾øÁö¸¸ Á¤Ã¥ÀûÀ¸·Î
    ²öÀÓ¾øÀÌ ³ë·Âµµ Çß´Ù.

±×·¯³ª ÀÌÁ¦ ¹«±Ã¹«±ÃÇÑ ÀÚ¿øÀÇ º¸°í´Â ½ºÆ÷Ã÷¶ó°í º»´Ù.

ÇÑ ±¹°¡ÀÇ Ã౸¸¦ º¸±âÀ§ÇØ °ü±¤À» ÇÒ°ÍÀ̸ç, ÇÑ ±¹°¡ÀÇ ½ºÆ÷Ã÷¿¡ ÅõÀÚ¸¦ ÇÒ°ÍÀ̸ç
    ¸Æµµ³¯µå³ª µðÁî´Ï·£µåó·³ Ã౸±¸´Üµµ Àü¼¼°è¿¡ ºÐÁ¡À» ºÐ¸í ³»¸®¶ó º»´Ù.

·¹¾Ë¸¶µå¸®µå±¸´ÜÀÌ Çѱ¹ÀÇ K-¸®±×¿¡ Àڱⱸ´ÜÀÇ ºÐÁ¡°ÝÀÎ ±¸´ÜÀ» ¸¸µé¼öÀÖÀ¸¸ç,
    Çѱ¹±¸´ÜÁß ½ÃÀå°¡Ä¡°¡ ÀÖ´Â ±¸´ÜÀ» »çµé¿© ¿î¿µÇÒ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù´Â °ÍÀº ²Þ°°Àº ¾Ö±â°¡ ¾Æ´Ï´Ù.

¼öÁöŸ»êÀÌ ¸Â´Â´Ù¸é ÀÌ´Â ²Þ¸¸°°Àº ¾Ö±â°¡ ¾Æ´Ò°ÍÀÌ¸ç ±× Çö½ÇÀÌ ´Ù°¡¿Ã°ÍÀ̶ó°í ³ª´Â È®½ÅÇÑ´Ù.

ÀÌ·¸°Ô µÈ´Ù¸é Çѱ¹ÀÇ Å»ýÀû ÇÑ°èÀÎ Áö¿ªºÒ±ÕÇüµµ ¾î´ÀÁ¤µµ ½ÃÁ¤ÀÌ µÈ´Ù°í º»´Ù.
    °£´ÜÇÏ°Ô ¸»ÇÏ¸é ¿ÜÀÚÀ¯Ä¡°¡ µÈ´Ù´Â ¸»ÀÌ´Ù.

·¹¾Ë¸¶µå¸®µå ±¸´ÜÀÌ ±¤ÁÖ¿¡ ÀÖ´Â Ã౸±¸´ÜÀ» »çµé¿©¼_ ¿î¿µÀ» ÇÑ´Ù¸é ¶Ç´Â
    ±¤ÁÖ¸¦ º»°ÅÁö·ÎÇÏ¿© ±¸´ÜÀ» â¼³ÇÏ¿© ±¸´ÜÀ» ¿î¿µÀ» ÇÑ´Ù¸é À̶ÇÇÑ ±¤ÁÖÀÇ
    °æÁ¦ ¹ßÀü¿¡ ÇÑ ¸òÀ» ÇÒ°ÍÀÌ¸ç ±× È¿¿ë ¶ÇÇÑ Å©¸®¶ó°í º»´Ù.

ÀÌÁ¦ Ã౸±¸´Üµµ ÇϳªÀÇ »óÇ°À¸·Î¼_ ±× °¡Ä¡¸¦ Æò°¡ ¹ÞÁö ¸øÇÑ´Ù¸é »ì¾Æ³²Áö ¸øÇÒ °ÍÀÌ´Ù. µ· µÇ´Â°÷¿¡ ÅõÀÚÇϴ°ÍÀÌ ±â¾÷ÀÇ »ý¸®´Ù.

Á¤ºÎ¿¡¼_´Â Áö¹æÀÇ ¹ßÀüÀ» À§ÇÑ ¿©·¯°¡Áö ¹æ¾ÈÀ» ´õ °_±¸ÇØ¾ß ÇÑ´Ù.
    ÅõÀÚÇÒ ¿©°ÇÀÌ µÇ¾î¾ß ÅõÀÚ¸¦ ÇÒ°ÍÀÌ´Ù.

Áö±ÝÀÇ Áö¿ª°æÁ¦ ÇüŶó¸é ±×·¯ÇÑ ÅõÀÚ¶ÇÇÑ °¡¸Á¼ºÀÌ ¾øÀ» °ÍÀ̸ç, ¸ÖÁö¾ÊÀº
    ½ºÆ÷Ã÷°æÁ¦ÀÇ ½Î¿ò¿¡¼_µµ ³«¿ÀÀÚ°¡ µÉ°ÍÀÌ´Ù.
    ¶ÇÇÑ ´ë±â¾÷ÀÇ ±¸´Üµéµµ Àå±âÀûÀÎ °èȹÀ» ¼¼¿ö Ã౸±¸´ÜÀ» µ¶¸³½ÃÅ°´Â ¹æ¾ÈÀ» °_±¸ÇØ¾ß ÇÒ °ÍÀÌ´Ù.

ÀÌ·¯ÇÑ ³¯ÀÌ ¿À±â Àü±îÁö ¹Ø°Å¸§À» Áà¾ß ÇÒ ´ç»çÀÚ´Â ¹Ù·Î ´ë±â¾÷ÀÎ Á¡À» °£°úÇÏÁö ¸»±æ ¹Ù¶õ´Ù.

A good essay in Korean about a need to treat K-League clubs as separate financial entity, entitled to financial indepence and investment.

13. Korea_Fighting

Korea_Fighting Red Card

Jun 17, 2002
    I completely disagree with Quality vs Quantity arguement. I think in K-League right now there is no real competition with absence of relegation system in place. To do this you need a kind of pyramid structure where you have around 20 teams in first division, 80 teams in 2nd division, and around 200 teams in 3rd division. The figure is no exaggeration. If you'd look at Turkish League, who have made significant grounds in recent days, this is precisely how League is structured. There are in total around 300 professional teams in 1st to 3rd division. Yes, there will be decrease in quality at first as we struggle to meet required quntaty, but through increased competition and input of new ideas what I call 'collective quantity' will emerge. The current league is an abnormal system and you will realise this if you attend some matches. There is no real home advantage and crowd is not that too enthusiastic about the home team. Part of the reason is lack of cometition and need to survive the season. Lastly, I think transferr of players from lower divisions to 1st division and 1st division to overseas markets should be encouraged, and not discouraged. Also, two teams based in Seoul is a must and will dramatically encourage development of K-League. It is rather Quality With Quantity to be more accurate.

14. Korea_Fighting

Korea_Fighting Red Card

Jun 17, 2002
  15. AminKor02

AminKor02 New Member

Jun 20, 2002
    I see your point and agree in some respects. However, will it work in the Korean system? Will a Korean fan base support a 2nd and 3rd tier? I personally don't think you can get the quantity you're talking about. By the time you get to the 3rd tier players, you'd be out on a high school dirt field every Sunday afternoon -- not very conducive to developing a base of players and it's something people already do in Korea. But then again, if Koreans understood that performing well in the lower leagues meant advancement, perhaps the competition would improve. Interesting speculation.

What would you think about city leagues or regional leagues for your lower tiers? Perhaps some of the larger cities could develop leagues with local players who could then be used as a pool of talent to select a city "all-star" team (advancement) who could then play other cities in regional competions who could then play a national competion. What I'd really like to see is getting away from the big corporate sponsorship and control and making the teams more independent financially. I'll have to take the time to read that article you posted (my Korean's a little slow).

16. Chachi King

Chachi King New Member

Mar 14, 2002
    I'm thinking...how does frickin SEOUL not have a team?

17. oakydoaks

oakydoaks New Member

Apr 29, 2002
    Denver, CO
    KFA asked several teams to construct Football-only stadium in Seoul for letting theam move to Seoul. All refused, except LG, but LG wanted it a Dome Stadium, so their Baseball team, LG Twins can also use that stadium. Of course, KFA refused that.
    Now that we have a beautiful stadium in Seoul, everyone wants piece of it...

18. crom80

crom80 New Member

Jan 4, 2002
    What I see as a problem with K-league is there arent any tangible regional rivarly. I was at an ahnyang home game (i like lee yong pyo.. and i live in seoul.. g/f lives in ahnyang... i had no choice but to root for ahnyang..), and were playing against Daejun. Now... Ahnyang scored first and we had the fireworks going up and ppl going crazy except for the daejun supportors on the other side. And i was like "great atmoshpere..." later Daejun scores to tie and fireworks goes up again and everyone except the ahnyang supportors on ours side are cheering... what the hell?? this game is in a neutral zone??

WE NEED REGIONAL RIVARLY....

Ahnyang and Sungnam doesnt have a crystal clear sense of a region.. since most of the cities(not quite a city either... population is small) population goes to seoul to work and for school.

I say KFA should move the two teams to Seoul, one north and one south... Any seoul resident would know the north river vs south river rivalry, especially among students, from clothing style to music etc etc.

this would be THE rivalry,, like Yankees and Mets,, Cubs and White Sox(ummmmm maybe not...)

there.. that solves seouls problem...

now for inchun, taegu, gwang joo....
    i think only 2 more teams should be allowed...
    too much teams in a league where the "world class" talent pool is too small and the rest being "extras" in the game will not appeal to the fans... sort of like the problem NBA is facing... too many mediocre teams.. and no fans watching them. who else is a decent player thats not in the WC team?? Lee dong gook, go jong soo, lee gee hyoung, kim eun joong... thats almost it. the rest of the roster is not in the same "class" as the WC team roster... not that im saying their skills suck.. but the marketing of the players sucks... so too many players without a face in the minds of the fans isn't a good thing....
    move buchun to inchun and make two new teams in daegu and gwangjoo
    although i think 10 teams is the best.... the waste of the stadiums are killing me so i propose 12.

as for the one in cheju island.. use it as an annual all star game stadium like the Pro Bowl for the NFL in the states. have the game in the middle of the season in the summer so ppl will go to cheju island... promotes tourism too. WHOA~~

19. Chachi King

Chachi King New Member

Mar 14, 2002
    i say move the Steelers to Daegu, and move the Dragons to Kwangju and let's have our Gyeongsang-Jeolla rivalry. Let's see who is the better province once and for all.

20. Chachi King

Chachi King New Member

Mar 14, 2002
    Why aren't more K-League coaches promoting a Hiddink-style power program to boost the speed and power of play overall? Don't you think the one coach to actually institute such a program will reap tremendous benefits out of it? Then other teams will have no use but to do implement it as well. You can boost the level of play in the short term, although a better youth system would be better in the long haul.

21. oakydoaks

oakydoaks New Member

Apr 29, 2002
    Denver, CO
    I think Anyang is somewhat in that direction.
    It's interesting that Cho, Anyang's head coach, was the one who criticized Hiddink the most.

22. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Korea has plenty regional rivalry. The Rivalry between Jeon-la province and Kyungsang province is crazy..so crazy that people don't even want to get into that. The biggest problem here is that the people don't feel that their home team is "their" team. To them, it is nothing but a corporate team playing other teams to advertise their company. All of this has to do with marketting. I think most of us has been to a K-League game (if you havent, shame on you). The level of the play is good but everything else is so boring! There is no fan service and its like the clubs dont care.

23. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    and yet Korea's politics' are all about regional rivalry. What an irony.

24. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Thats what I am saying. But the fact is I'm not supporting anything Jeon-la. My mom's from Gyeongju and my dad was born in Pyongyang. I actually dont have any hatred but I'd like to follow tradition, lol.

25. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Cho stresses defense. Screw Anyang. They're lucky to be 2nd on the table anyway.