Problems with e-mail used to register on BS?

Discussion in 'Technical Problems and Bug Reports' started by soccernutter III, Dec 16, 2002.

1. soccernutter III

soccernutter III New Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Has anybody had problems accessing their e-mail since BS went down? I have, both were used to create two of my temorpary IDs, and one is very important to have. In both cases, there were used to create subsitute BS ID. I know what has been said, but the timing is a bit questionable (as I am very careful about giving out either e-mail address since I do have one that is dedicated to spam companies).

soccernutter
    Premium Member

2. Junebug

Junebug New Member

Mar 10, 2002
    Metro DC
    Are you implying that somehow the problems with BigSoccer have jumped over to your email program and/or service? Or are you just saying you're having trouble receiving email from BigSoccer?

3. soccernutter III

Dec 16, 2002
    I guess this is a non issue. I was not able to log into my e-mail at work (both yahoo.com accounts I have), but I am able to do so at home.

I was not necessarily implying anything. I was throwning out a problem I was having and seeing if I was alone or not.

I was wondering rather than implying or suggesting based on the repeated statements by the BS Gurus that our personal info is secure.

On a side note, I still cannot post in the Suggestions and Announcements forum, under any user ID

4. Huss

Huss Member

Aug 1, 1995
    New York, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    That's my question as well. BigSoccer hasn't offered email for quite some time.

5. soccernutter III

Dec 16, 2002
    Not BS e-mail, but the e-mail I used for registration (ie - arjorgen@yahoo.com). But, not to fear, I am kool now. It just seems that it was just a problem at work.