Problem with Croatian soccer, too much politics

Discussion in 'Croatia' started by bridgeviewturd, Feb 22, 2006.

1. bridgeviewturd

bridgeviewturd BigSoccer Yellow Card

Aug 30, 2005
    bridgeview
    OK guys I need your help on this. My cousin is friends with Robert Jarni and he was just talking to him about alot of our Youth players getting looked over by coaches and players because of issues other than playing skill.

Alot of these guys are inetersted in plying thier trade somewhere fresh and new like MLS. I have a list of current Croatian players that some MLS coahces are looking at right now for this very reason.

I have a couple of kids who are very very inetersted in coming here because they are sick of the poltical BS in the Croatian soccer leagues and the federation.

The question I have is what is it going to take for the Croatian people to clean out the Croatian Soccer federation of this old style communist BS that they seem to still be attached to.

Ciao

Steve

2. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Probably new generation that grows up somewhat free from commie mentality :) It's ridiculous that momma's boys are gettin gin youth programs if their parents can pay the coaches while real talent often gets no chance.

Maybe we get some in DC, if not well I can allways yell mean shit at them like at poor Razov. Svima nama Ante, Ante kurac pusio... :D

3. bridgeviewturd

bridgeviewturd BigSoccer Yellow Card

Aug 30, 2005
    bridgeview
    he he he you can give ANte all the shit you want. hes not ours anymore