Pro Evolution 2

Discussion in 'Games' started by Baracuda, Oct 20, 2002.

1. Baracuda

Baracuda Member

Feb 17, 2002
    Portland Oregon
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What all US, Canadian, and Mexican soccer/video game fans need to do, is start sending letters to Konami, asking for PE2 to be relesed in North and Central America. If this game included Mexican, MLS and even A-league teams it would sell plenty of copies for them to reach their bottom line or whatever. Including Mexican teams would make this game a big hit with Mexican Americans and in Mexico.
    Konami's website is not very friendly for sending suggestions, so it'll probably have to be letters.
    It's up to us guys!

2. Ted Cikowski

Ted Cikowski Red Card

May 31, 2000
    well I have pro evolution one and I still play MLS extra time 2002 much more often. So to tell you the truth, I could care less.

3. Baracuda

Baracuda Member

Feb 17, 2002
    Portland Oregon
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I care

By the way, which Japanese game engine is used on MLS E************************?
    Just wondered.

4. Ted Cikowski

Ted Cikowski Red Card

May 31, 2000
    Re: I care

well that's the controversy on the boards here.

it is not as good as pro evolution soccer 2, but to me, it plays very similar. while the gameplay isn't quite as good as PES 2, it is still very very good and personally I prefer playing a real MLS season than playing the fake master league, although working your way up from the 3rd division is fun.