Pro Evo 3: Game specs?

Discussion in 'Games' started by LUVURONIE, Nov 1, 2003.

1. LUVURONIE

LUVURONIE New Member

Mar 16, 2003
    Toronto,Canada
    Game Specs

I have on my PC,
    Intel Pentium III
    771 MHZ
    ATI Radeon 7200
    384MB RAM
    4 CD/DVD ROM
    Question I have is will the Pro Evo 3 work on my machine sufficiently enough that it would be worth buying?

2. thepremierleague

Mar 14, 2001
    London
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    No it won't.

Even in 680x480 it will just about run on your system, but pretty slowly and with low detail.

You need a 2Ghz P4.

3. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver
    TPL, what was that program that you sent me a while back for downloading?

4. Kaiser

Kaiser New Member

Nov 12, 2000
    dark side of the moo
    F the P4! Get an AMD Athlon XP! Everything runs faster on an XP, especially games.

5. thepremierleague

Mar 14, 2001
    London
    Nat'l Team:
    England

www.DirectConnect.com

It's a bit of a pain in the arse, but has almost everything from music to games.

You have to log on to specific hubs, but many of these hubs are run by little Hitlers with even smaller dicks who will kick you out for having 1 dodgy file or scratching your ass too quick.

You must share or you will not get in, usually 1-2 gigs of relevant stuff to the hub you connect to. If you are very patient, it's excellent for getting almost anything, far more than Kazaa.

AMD are good too, I don't really know how much difference there is now or if it's significant. 32bit technology is reaching saturation anyway, so even a 5GHZ PC won't be much faster than a 2Ghz. 64Bit is the future, but we will need new Software and PC's.

Wow, I almost sound like a techno nerd today. :D

6. DutchFootballRulez

Jul 15, 2003
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've got a 2Ghz P4 w/ 1GB of RAM it runs good in 800X600 and 60Hz I believe. It emulates a PS2 which is the problem, I don't think the code will be optimized for PC Timing and Resolutions as the PS2 only goes up to what 640X480?

I have a GeForce 4 4200 so I could use a bit of an upgrade in that department probably in the next 3-6 months.

I've played the Demo and 5 minutes is not enough. BTW! But its an addicting game. PES3+CM03/04 will destroy some social lives this Christmas.