Prices for home game tickets in CL

Discussion in 'UEFA and Europe' started by AFCA, Sep 4, 2002.

1. AFCA

AFCA Member

Jul 16, 2002
    X X X rated
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I mean, there are some Europeans on this board right?

What do you guys pay for home games?

We have a system where you can buy tickets for 3 home games at once. The price range is 65 - 136 euros. I think it's ************ing expensive. Glad that my season ticket is in the cheapest section (1st ring behind the goal).

Don't know any prices for away games. Who decides on these prices anyway?

2. Brihodge

Brihodge New Member

Apr 27, 2001
    Unterwegs
    Just bought tickets for BVB-Auxerre, 22€ per ticket plus 3€ a piece shipping in Germany. These were mid to low level seats price wise.

3. Wide Boy

Wide Boy New Member

Aug 23, 2002
    London
    While it isn't finalised yet, indications are that Newcastle will probably charge around £30 for their home matches in the first phase - I would expect this to rise if we got through to the second.

In answer to AFCA, I think the home club simply decides the price itself as it keeps all ticket proceeds.

I read a report that Juventus intend to sell tickets from as low as 5 euros.

4. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    £27 at Liverpool. We also have the Champions League Season Ticket thing, but only to people who already own a regular season ticket. The rest of us need to have a stub from the previous match to get a ticket to the next.

5. Forza Bayern

Forza Bayern New Member

Jul 6, 2002
    Stuttgart
    CL tickets for Bayern Munich

CL tickets for Bayern Munich cost between € 20.50 and € 40 (each game).
    Just season ticket owners can buy CL tickets at once and with a discount.

6. Bauser

Bauser Member+

Dec 23, 2000
    Norway
    Club:
    Fredrikstad FK
    Juve can't even fill Delle Alpi with free entrance.

7. michaec

michaec Member

Arsenal
    England
    May 24, 2001
    Essex
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    As far as I'm aware, the tickets at Arsenal are priced between £19 - £42. But considering that the first few rows of our stands can't be used because the advertising boards for the CL have to be bigger than our normal boards, there's not much chance of getting one anyway!

8. Mattbro

Mattbro Member+

Sep 21, 2001
    In Leverkusen last year they were charging something like 40 euros for the entire first round for season ticket holders, IIRC. Now that's a deal. I don't know if that's changed though.