Preston - Leeds (april 30) [R]

Discussion in 'Leeds' started by mellon002, Apr 27, 2006.

1. mellon002

mellon002 Member

Jan 24, 2003
    Towson, MD
    Sunday at 8:30 EST in the States. Blackie says that there will be big changes in the lineup in order to make sure everyone is well rested for the playoffs. I would love to see our guys get in there and get a few goals but I think this might be the best strategy. Although it would be a shame if we lost the game and Preston jumped into third place. Eirik Bakke is a doubt for this game and the entire playoffs. I guess we shouldn't be surprised though.

2. Seedorf

Seedorf New Member

Aug 4, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN USA
    It sounds like Blackwell doesn't really care about this match and is just resting everybody. I would certainly like to see Steve Stone get some time on the pitch.

3. mellon002

mellon002 Member

Jan 24, 2003
    Towson, MD
    2-0 loss which means next week we will be at Elland Road with the return leg at Deepdale.

4. Seedorf

Seedorf New Member

Aug 4, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN USA
    That's what I call finishing the season strong! I know Leeds was trying to rest a lot of the first teamers, but what a bad result. Oh well.

To the playoffs, Super Leeds!

5. Captain Splarg

Apr 25, 1999
    Pacific Grove, CA
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Steve Stone got 90 minutes, that's a good thing.

6. IanUK

IanUK New Member

Mar 29, 2006
    Blackburn
    From todays line up probably only Sulliven, Killgallon and Healy will start in the home leg on Friday. If the plan was to make Preston think we're crap it probably succeeded ;)