President LFV "We want to be European Champions again"

Discussion in 'SL Benfica' started by Frank Cunha, Jul 15, 2005.

1. SFC

SFC New Member

Apr 7, 2005
    Portugal
    Benfica never beat Porto last season ;)

2. SLB1904

SLB1904 New Member

Apr 27, 2005
    Yonkers, NY
    Your right, they only won the Championship

3. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Haha, i ran out of material.... for now :D ;)

4. Brian De Sousa

Brian De Sousa Red Card

Aug 10, 2004
    New Bedford, MA

Sweet! PortoOn is making predictions again!

If this one is as acurate as your Sporting wouldn't lose to Benfica at the Luz and the Sporting vs. Sp Braga match would decide the league, then Benfica is in great shape.

Welcome back Sparky!

5. PassItOn

PassItOn New Member

Dec 29, 2004
    NJ
    Hey, I lost my predictions in minutes. Unfortunately I don't make the coaching decisions, or hand pick the ref's. I can see talent though, and they have none.

Apparently your coach feels the same way, saying it was a set back that Tomasson didn't want to play in the chapel.

BTW, I drove by the future Lampioes training ground, and men the stinch remind me of the NJ Turnpike Exit 13-14.
    Like the old saying "cheira bem, cheira a' Lisboa, cheira mal, cheira a' Seixal".

6. benficafan100

benficafan100 New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    Oshawa Ontario
    And what Sporting signed the likes of Reyes,Puyol,Ferdinand to improve your team???uhh ******** off seriously you have no to wtf your talking seriously you make your self look so stupid with the STUPID things you HAVE to say.You are the most obnoxious person to ever ********ing talk to you are such a moron i have to say.their NOT going to be flops their already doing much better then what you have right now on your team stfu

7. Brian De Sousa

Brian De Sousa Red Card

Aug 10, 2004
    New Bedford, MA
    About the best thing those predictions of yours brought was your silence from BigSoccer as you cried your summer away in Portugal to "recuperate".

8. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada
    With great acurate results you should play lotto

9. PassItOn

PassItOn New Member

Dec 29, 2004
    NJ
    Please, try to make some sense. This is absolute RUBISH!

10. biggyv

biggyv Member

May 18, 2000
    PGH PA
    Let's keep this on topic folks, I don't want to close the thread.

11. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada
    President LFV "We want to be European Champions again"

He also wants a winger, striker, and n10........i believe the first one when i see those three showing up.

12. ferreirajl

ferreirajl New Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Lisbon, Portugal
    [​IMG] :rolleyes:

13. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada
    It looks like Colina......but it couldn't be?????

14. benficafan100

benficafan100 New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    Oshawa Ontario
    Ill make it easier then,Sporting hasnt made any improvements to their lineup,yet your saying Benfica hasnt improved at all.Yet we actualy went out and got players instead of loosing them,Karyaka and Beto would make your team A HELL OF ALOT better but you guys suck you cant even get players to come to your team and your saying we didnt improve.Thats what im basicaly trying to say

15. biggyv

biggyv Member

May 18, 2000
    PGH PA
    FYI, people will take your comments more seriously if you write in a clear and concise manner.

16. benficafan100

benficafan100 New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    Oshawa Ontario
    ^^^^what do you think i did???

17. Penguin

Penguin Member

Nov 27, 2001
    Boston, MA, USA
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon

For all intents and purposes, you've lost Miguel, one of your best players. Alex and Joao Pereira combined do not equal what Miguel brings to your team. Karayaka and Beto are nothing more than back-ups on Benfica. Who are they going to replace in the starting lineup? Petit? Manuel Fernandes? You've definitely upgraded your bench, but there are still holes in your starting XI (RB, #10, #9) and you've yet to find a viable back-up for Simao.

Can't get players to come to our team? We've been waiting for Enak's transfer to go through before buying. We only need to buy a couple of players, and they'll be there soon. Benfica, on the hand, has tried feverishly to get new players. And the list of players that have rejected you so far this off-season is long and illustrious. ;)

18. ferreirajl

ferreirajl New Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Lisbon, Portugal
    priceless

19. benficafan100

benficafan100 New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    Oshawa Ontario
    For all intents and purposes,you've lost Enakahire,one of your best players.No one on your defence combined do not equal what Enakahire brings to your team.And what are you Koeman?you know what he is goign to do with our team???umm NO your not dont say things that arent true,you dont know if Koeman is going to use either one you dont know that why do people always say things when they dont know.Its pathetic how people on here go around saying things and talk about thigns that they have no clue about.And you just proved my point Karyaka IS NOT A DEFENSIVE MID,and Manuel Fernandes plays more of a role of a central mid more then a defensive mid.Karyaka=backup for Simao or Carlitos or Geovanni depends on how thigns work out because Simao can actualy play on both Wings....dont talk without knowing the club.besides at least were trying to get players,your board is just sitting their as your team gets worse and worse,and Liedson your best player is hinting for a move lol then you would absolutly be NOTHING at all.FFS know what your talking about before you speak

Explain who has come to Sporting?Who left?Enakahire,Liedson is probably going to leave Hugo Viana left come on Sporting is WEAK.

And as for our best player in Miguel?thats BS he was injured this season,plus hes not our best player.And he hasnt gone yet its all BS when people say hes already gone HES NOT GONE TILL LFV SAYS SO but hey we will see

20. ferreirajl

ferreirajl New Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Lisbon, Portugal
    my comment was directed at the guy that said "Sporting sucks cos they can't sign any players"

if you can't see the irony then I really can't help you.

21. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Why are you even trying to reason with them. it can't be done.

22. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    A word of advice: The next time you try to compile some sort of legit arguement, don't just steal the other person's words and mix in some of your own opinion. It doesn't work that way, it's unoriginal, and it doesn't work half as well as it would in a real-life conversation.

But; alas I feel compelled to respond to your arguement.

Sporting have lost Enak. Ok, yes they have. Surely Polga is in his class at the very least. BUT, anyway, Sporting have already stated they are looking for a defender to take his place and another defender (for the right I believe?; correct me if I'm wrong).

About Liedson; Deivid... nuff' said. (boy, for someone who was trying to scold someone for no reason because they "didn't know anything about Benfica" this is pretty ironic... I mean the fact that you have no idea what's going on with Sporting!)

Manuel Fernandes is/was/will always be a defensive mid. What he does from that role is irrelevant to the fact that it's his position on the tactical board.

About Karyaka, I'm sure you weren't serious when you said he's not a d. mid because of course as you obviously know since you're the smartest god damn person on this forum (apparently), can play in any midfield position. Having said that, Penguin still had a point. Who's he going to replace? Assis? Geovanni? Simao? Oh wait. I see you said he's going to be a backup for CARLITOS. So he's going to be a back-up for somebody who barely gets on the bench? Way to go, Benfica! I mean; think about it. It's totally inconceivable, WHICH IS BRILLIANT. I mean the chances that the back-up for a back-up be injured when needed are ASTRONOMICAL! Surely, Karyaka will solve this problem in its tracks!

Don't say stuff like "think before you speak." It really just shows how under your skin a civilized comment can get. Also "FFS" should only be used when your replying to a post of aggression. Actually, your whole post was kind of aggressive out of a comment that was just an opinion and mostly objective.

You can now go ahead and put together your incomprehensible post telling me to shut the hell up because I don't know anything about Benfica or who LFV got head from when he was 12 years old in the run-up to becoming Benfica president.

23. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada
  24. benficafan100

benficafan100 New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    Oshawa Ontario
    OMG you didnt see the JOKE part of it.that was the point of using the same words as he was why do you think i did that???moron

25. benficafan100

benficafan100 New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    Oshawa Ontario
    umm if you bothered to ACTUALY read my post instead of just looking at what you want to reply to i clearly said Karyaka=Backup for Simao Or Carlitos Or Geovanni and what i mean,considering im going to have to explain myself i said Carlitos because he could take over Geovanni's position.But you obviously do not see that because you only read what you want to read and not actualy read what i have actualy written down.I didnt say Manuel Fernandes isnt a defensive mid lol i clearly said he plays more of a role in the central mid more then a defensive mid but then again you dont read what i have actualy posted but hey thats fine if you want to "read"what i posted and write crap that you should have put alot more time into writing and reading because judging from that post you glanced at my post and just wrote what you felt like but thats fine