Premiership Manager of the Year

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Polls' started by sarabella, May 8, 2005.

1. ChampionFan

ChampionFan New Member

May 5, 2005
    Yup, Everton's second half of the season form was worse than Newcastle's - and West Brom's for that matter - . so let's all crown David Moyes and ignore Chelsea's multi record breaking season....What was it? Most points ever, Least goals ever, Most wins ever, Most clean sheets ever, longest period without conceding, longest away winning streak ever, only unbeaten team at home, only club to recieve no red cards.... Yeah, Moyes 21 points from 19 games is far more significant....

BTW - watch out for them there Armoured Dildos along the road..

2. Mel B

Mel B Red Card

Nov 10, 2004
    South Shields UK
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Give it to Moyes.

Ps. Is this the way to Amarillo?

3. The_Sandman

The_Sandman New Member

Feb 7, 2005
    It's official: Moyes gets it!

4. GringoTex

GringoTex Member

Aug 22, 2001
    1301 miles de Texas
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    He also had the most money ever. All Mourinho did was live up to expectations.

5. Mel B

Mel B Red Card

Nov 10, 2004
    South Shields UK
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    So ********ing what, he still had to win the stupid thing.

Ps. Not even gunna bother going to Amarillo. My mates have said its sh!t.

6. ChampionFan

ChampionFan New Member

May 5, 2005
    When Chelsea beat United for the third time this season, (second time at Old Trafford) on May 10th, the Chelsea team on the pitch was valued around 60 Million, the United team was over 100 million for just four players alone.

It ain't all about money.

7. GringoTex

GringoTex Member

Aug 22, 2001
    1301 miles de Texas
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    So he did his job- would have been fired if he hadn't won it.

As for Amarillo, you haven't lived until you've ********ed a long-legged West Texas virgin on the precipice of Palo Duro Canyon at night to the roar of a thousand Commanche ghost ponies stampeding below.

8. Mel B

Mel B Red Card

Nov 10, 2004
    South Shields UK
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    That cant be fair. Everybody has been complaining about Roman's cash. I say ******** off you stupid **********.

Ps. I'm still on the road to Amarillo.

9. Mel B

Mel B Red Card

Nov 10, 2004
    South Shields UK
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    See. I would have laughed at that if i didnt have a 5 year old Princess and going through one of the horrible, nasty, crap, wank Child Custody battles ever. Micheal Jackson would look like a Saint compaired to some of the stupid things i have been accused off.

Ps. Amarrilo. Dont go anywhere. Have it.

10. Chackett

Chackett New Member

Dec 5, 2004
    Brooklyn, NY
    Moyes should get it if only for buying Tim Cahill.

I agree that money isn't everything, but its a lot. If Jose was hired at Soton, with the penny pinching board they have, we would not be singing his praises (unless he had bought TIm Cahill instead of Davy)

11. Hooplehead

Hooplehead New Member

Mar 15, 2005
    Deadwood
    Robson didn't even make the list, had to vote for "other?" Makes the biggest survival run in the history of the Prem and not even on the ballot?! In LAST place going into the final day and surviving? Shirely, this is a joke poll.

12. Hooplehead

Hooplehead New Member

Mar 15, 2005
    Deadwood
    No kidding. A typical BigSoccer poster would have been able to manage that loaded side to the same result.

13. Springbok FC

Springbok FC New Member

Apr 12, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Mourinho is a tempting proposition, but Everton were expected by everyone to finish either in the relegation zone or just barely above it. Now, they find themselves heading to Champions League. Moyes did more with less talent. Has to be David Moyes.

14. ChampionFan

ChampionFan New Member

May 5, 2005
    No he didn't! He didn't do more than Mourinho!

He did considerably less, yes, he did it with no talent, but he only did it for the first half of the season and the award is Manager of the YEAR, not of the first SIX MONTHS.

No manager, of any team, that lost a league game 0-7 deserves the accolade of "Manager of the Year" - ever.

15. royalstilton

royalstilton Member

Aug 2, 2004
    SoCal
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ---
    it was a completely meaningless game for the Toffees. get a clue.