Premiership Fantasy League

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by Coach_McGuirk, Sep 28, 2003.

1. Coach_McGuirk

Coach_McGuirk New Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Between the Pipes
    (The following is blatant celebrating)

Has anyone noticed what club in our fantasy league has had the best September? The same club that has risen from 23rd to 10th in 3 weeks?

Bow to my Premiership Player Prognostication skills!!

Of course my choice for team name seems kind of uncomfortable at this point. How was I to know Arsenal would be in the same CL group as the "real" Lokomotiv (Moscow)?

2. TxTechGooner

TxTechGooner we're having fun here, no?

Feb 24, 2003
    looks like im escaping relegation.. but still look to be a mid-table club... oh well.. i dont have too high aspirations for me fantasy team.. lol

3. Grateful Gooner

Grateful Gooner New Member

May 3, 2001
    Charm City
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The lack of availability of Sol has really hurt my squad. I don't want to drop him out of loyalty, but I hope he's back soon....

4. Montreux

Montreux New Member

May 26, 2003
    RI
    Hmmm... Has anyone NOT picked Henry as captain?

5. Coach_McGuirk

Coach_McGuirk New Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Between the Pipes
    As a matter of act, "Yes". The "Columbus Gunners" have RvN(!) as their captain and nary an Arsenal player on the squad.

I'm not saying anything's wrong with that, as it is just fantasy football, but hard to believe a Gooner wouldn't have one Gunner on his squad.

6. jwaldman11

jwaldman11 New Member

Jun 14, 2002
    The OC
    Thanks in large part to three consecutive weeks of poor goalkeeping, I've slipped a little bit, but I'm still in tenth. Hopefully, Birmingam's Maek Taylor can be at least a temporary fix until Vaesen gets back.