Alert: Premier League: Sunderland v Manchester United - Mar 30 [R]

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by pgr17, Mar 28, 2013.

1. cr7torossi

cr7torossi Member+

May 10, 2007
    A lot of posts here read like Arsenal fans half a decade ago.

2. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    Arsenal half a decade ago were not on pace for 95 points in the league, or even in much contention for it?

I think it takes a fool to not notice that we have some significant needs - CM, LW, LB in particular - and that a more defined system and that starting 7/8 outfield players would benefit us, most notably. But I also think it takes a fool to think the end is nigh, as it apparently has been for a decade now.

Your point (I think it was you?) about when Fergie leaves is very valid however. I have no fears whatsoever that barring a Barcelona-type force of nature emerging in the Premiership, that he will keep us at least very much in the running on that front (Europe perhaps being a different matter, but it is funny how fast some forget the way we were playing, and winning, against Madrid before getting Cakired). However once he goes, these holes could become far, far more troublesome than they are at present.

3. Karloski

Karloski Member+

Oct 26, 2006
    England
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Either something is up with this site......I'm going mental......or there has been a surge of pride in the British armed forces around the world...

..because I've seen several posters (Cr7 above) with the British army guys Avatar (usually used by a British poster called White Riot). What going on? Am I losing It?

4. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    I think so... he looks to be on the default bigsoccer avatar to me!?!?