Predator Absolute Thread, all Absolute info goes here

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Dr. Boots, Nov 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    And some Absolute shinguards:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mdsoccer1

mdsoccer1 New Member

Aug 5, 2005
    I just bought the new blue abs and they are great
    good touch, everything about them is good
    the only problem is that i played on a recently cut field so the white studs were very grass stained but that came off easily enough

they look very good, and because most of the white is plastic besides the toungues, they should clean up easy enough

and for those who think they look bad i would wait till you see them in person...the pics on soccer.com make them look bad, they are darker than that

3. Precision Player

Apr 5, 2005
    if you copy the picture of the blue/ white abs in paint on your computer and reverse the colours you get the black gold combination. Adidas have done this alot with their boots

4. Skizz

Skizz Guest

I quite like the white/black/red ones. Sort of simple. I think they are trying to overload on different colours though. Adidas boots (both Abs and Tunits) are becoming a bit like a McDonalds menu now - it looks like you have so many choices but deep down they're all the same really...

bigg

5. yellowtruck61

yellowtruck61 New Member

Jul 27, 2005
    lil d, TX
    if its true that adidas is going with the inverted boot colors how about these
    [​IMG]
    blue beckham abs inverted

they're ok.....

[​IMG]

inverted sun and gunmetal abs, my favorite so far...

6. mauro_

mauro_ New Member

Oct 31, 2005
    Bs As, Argentina
    except the white ones, they're REALLY ugly... come on, yellow with black AND METAL?!?!?! WTF!!!
    i love the white/blue ones
    bye

7. vanity_soccer13

Apr 14, 2004
    that's crazy. I think sain1 mentioned that way back.

8. rubaff

rubaff New Member

Aug 11, 2005
    Berlin, Germany
    Has someone ever tried to black his absolutes (at least partly) out? I actually don't like the red stripes on the front of the boot.

Pictures would be great! I thinking of buying black/red ones and blacking them out pulse-like myself

9. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    There you go!:)

10. rubaff

rubaff New Member

Aug 11, 2005
    Berlin, Germany
    Not bad. Does anyone (perhaps Jenkins) have some better quality pics? I really want to get an impression of the blacked out boots before trying it myself. How do you black out the predator-elements? Don't they loose their last bit of functionality when painted on?

11. DJ Benji

DJ Benji Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Maidstone, England.
    i do like the new blue ones!

12. S.Jenkins 26

S.Jenkins 26 New Member

Mar 4, 2006
    Brunei
    hey rubraff,to answer your question by painting the predator element it doesnt necessarily mean the boots lost its meaning it doesnt do anything actually..i tried therefore no :D ..blacking out the red and white bits made the boot more sleek.. :)

13. rubaff

rubaff New Member

Aug 11, 2005
    Berlin, Germany
    Thanks for your answer. Do you have any further pics of the boots? I'd like to see some more, before blacking mine out. Thanks in advance!

What did you use for blacking out the plastic and what for the predator elements?

14. Its Swanny

Its Swanny New Member

Jun 15, 2005
    Midwest, USA
    The white/black/red ones are a special edition for the Champions League.

The black has little white stars all over it.

They look amazing in person.

15. mid man

mid man New Member

Feb 23, 2005
    GA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    when do they come out.....i dont know if i should get a pair of the CL Preds or the tunits

16. saicoboy

saicoboy New Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Are the predator absolutes heavier than the f50+ ? I wear US 10.5, so if someone hasboth cleats in the same size, pls help me cause i really like the white and blue new ones :rolleyes:

17. S.Jenkins 26

S.Jenkins 26 New Member

Mar 4, 2006
    Brunei
    lol basically i just marked it out with a ridiculously thick marker cost me about $4.90 and its got a really really thick tip lol...ummm for the predator elements i used a slightly thinner marker because when i blacked them out u could see some of the white bits from the predator elements =P...from time to time u have to black em out everynow and then:p i'll get pics for u soon..

[MODERATOR'S NOTE]
    New Pred Abs thread here
    [END MOD NOTE]