Pre/PBP/Post USA-CR 11/8 3rd place qualifier

Discussion in 'USA Women: News and Analysis' started by kool-aide, Nov 7, 2010.

1. WiminzSoccerRocks

Jun 15, 2009
    MA
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. alckz

alckz Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Not impossible, considering most players on various positions started out as forwards. Think rampone...ellertson. At this point of the tourneys...maybe not a good idea

3. MRAD12

MRAD12 Member+

Jun 10, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Agree 100%

Also agree with SccrDon. I'm tired of the USWNT being called and analyzed in "cutsie-pie" fashion. Foudy needs to go and they need to get someone who is going to give actual critical analysis.

4. fire123

fire123 Member+

Jul 31, 2009
    No one but Foudy could analyze Cheney's play in the loss against Mexico. :D

5. BrooklynSoccer

BrooklynSoccer Member+

Jan 22, 2008
    I dissagree she is our most technical CM player. she has a booming right foot, but she is not agile or flight of foot or touch. She doesn't cover ground well and has no make up speed. Her set peices are better than most on the team though. She can also change the direction of the ball well. She doesn't move well with the ball or make savy passes forward. Her work rate isn't as high as LLoyds or Boxx's either. I saw her jogging around numerous times yesterday. She is not the answer to our CM.

Does anyone remember Osbourne shut Kelly Smith down in the 07 world cup? We need someone who can do that. Averbuch can't.

I also disagree: athleticism, speed and agility are very important to the CM feild position. One reason Akers and Lori Fair did so well and Boxxy was so great at it 5 years ago.

The international men's game and women's game are very different. It's often not fair to compair the two.

6. casocrfan

casocrfan Member

Nov 25, 2004
    San Francisco
    Couldn't have said it better.

To think that an international player doesn't have a combination of athleticism, speed, agility and technical skill is a bit naive. Yes, some are faster than others, some are more skillful, but to play at this level you need all three.... especially in the center midfield.

7. alckz

alckz Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    - I remember she had great presence. Unfortunately, I also remember she scored that own goal that changed the tide on the brazil game :(

- though it is unfair to compare mens and womens teams, we could learn from each other. I really think that things changed for the usmnt when Bradley and the rest of the new midfielders stepped up. Endurance was key too...I recall them having a distance gauge-a-meter that showed the INSANE distance Michael Bradley ran during the tourneys.

8. luvdagame

luvdagame Member+

Jul 6, 2000
    i know what you guys expect. but you're dreaming.

espn and the rest of the sports media are sports businesses - not charities. the number of us who follow women's soccer barely registers on the chart. espn et al give that the coverage it deserves. fox isn't making money covering wps.

i think that they should invest in women's soccer by giving it more coverage. but when even wps is struggling to come back next year, you can't blame them for not seeing much return in that.

it is what it is, and they are not obligated to spend much time and energy on a sport that has very little following.

9. pattrickwolf

pattrickwolf New Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Dear Pia

OK first start off. I didnt spell check and this is not a attack on the players as people, they are some of the coolest chicks you can ever hangout wtih.

Goalies,
    Nicole barnhart is not a starting goalie from WNT, that being said and hope being injured she is the best we have to work with. Loiden can NOT play at this level, imo, she isnt even a good goalie, she had a good defense in front of her with the redstars, she doesnt have the quickness to make saves and mobility to come off her line. Why waste ur time with someone ur not potentially going to take to the worldcup. Harris and Neaher need to be in these camps as they are the future of uswnt goalie. If they were respectively #2,3 goalies for qualification. Whoever does better makes final roster for worldcup. It gives you some short term stability but more importantly it gives usa experienced goalies at young age. they are extremely talented what they lack is environment and experience. Let them be on the bench and see the hostilities and importance of these games, if/when they are called upon they should be more prepared to handle not just playing but everything else that comes with it.

Back line, rampone amy buehler Cox/shnur...Pia forgets that rampone can play right outside back. For now she is the leader of the team so benching her will throw moral way off. She is a better defender than Mitts/krieger and you wont lose her leadership off the field. Have krieger benched and then pick up two other versitile defenders Brit talyor, Nikki Marshall. I think people forget how freakishly fast Marshall is, in her rookie year she was freedoms most valuble defender other than their goalies. She is versatile can play RB/CB Brit taylor as well. Becky S, is decent but she doesnt specialize in anything. She isnt the fastest, she isnt the best in the air, she doesnt have anything that warrants a call up. Yes she is solid, but she isnt anything enough to crack a minute of playing time in the midst of horrible defending. Why waste your time with someone who has peaked, why not call some of these young standouts who have the world of potential, even if they dont play the experience is invaluable. This will be the last worldcup for several of the usa defenders, you have to have one eye on the future.

Mid, Osborn (healthy) yael/lloyd/lori Hao lilly/ohara/dimartino. Ok is Pia blind to Boxx performances how can you play that bad that many games in a row and not get benched. She commits sooo many fouls, ok she is a tough tackler and wins some balls but she is horrible in the air her service and passing suck, she loses more balls than she wins. For being experienced as she is she freaked out against China and Mexico, she resulted in boot ball 60th minute against Mexico. Osborne in boxx out. Yael Averbuch, nothing annoys me more than seeing squandered talent. Easily Usa best passer and most technical player. Her ability to move the ball from left to right right to left get quality passes to our flanks and forwards has been over looked for far too long and to insult her by sticking her out on left mid, with buehler, who is not a left back. How do you expect any of those two to do well. They cant help each other bc they are both out of position. Is it just me but when Yael is in the middle of the park things run alot smoother. Her dead ball (corner kicks, free kicks) are the best on the team. She lacks a bit defensively but with a player like Osborne who holds that would be the combination. Llyod is feast or famine, she has moments of brilliance despite poor performances as much as you want to bench her she has the ability to completely turn it around. but again feast or famine with her. Lori lindsey is solid very solid she can drop dimes as seen with philly and wnt. Hao has been doing wonderful, I was not a fan of hers at all, but she seems to be the only wide mid carrying out coaches game plan of attacking from the flank. Lilly as well but not as much. RAMPIONE HOW THE HECK IS SHE ON THE TEAM! what did she do for the redstars this year to be even put in consideration for highschool womens soccer all-state team. she is slow, slows the play down, yes she is crafty but this isnt pick up footy its worldcup qualifications.. She needs to grow up, she could have cost uswnt a redcard for her foolishness. Ohara is just as crafty but has a business approach she goes for goal, get the ball and attack attack attack, you have the best header in the world inside the box why waste time and momentum with whatever rampinoe thinks she is doing.

Forwards, Aby Wambach aka Drogba. No one can stop this lady. For me she is the heart of this team. For her size she is not the best post up player but who else is as determined as her. She plays everyday every minute for her team, what a Leader I have all the best to say about her. Cheney, again another squandered talent. By far the best post up player usa has, she can turn on anyone as well as she can finish and she combines well with surrounding players. She may not get the goals but she helps create them. Aby and Arod do not work well together, bc aby can not hold the ball with her back to go like Cheney. Arod has been resulting into checking to the ball rather than getting played through. Llyods and boxx lack of ability to pass has really hampered Arod. notice with philly she murdered people, thats bc she had lori and seger dropping dimes to her. she needs a point guard to get her the rock. Llyod and boxx are not those players to bringout the qualities of Arod. Morgan, decent player but in no way ready for this level. She is like a chicken with her head cut off. She scored a important goal against china while china was on their heels, and Guatemala ok cool she scored against some fat chicks. Her passing and her runs are awful. How the HECK is Ella Masar not being called in. She single handedly carries the redstars. Has the most goals on her team, which includes christiane ranked 3rd in the WORLD. She has speed like Arod, and can hold the ball like cheney, yet she is strong like Abby. Name another USa forward who has done better besides aby and arod in the league. She did even better than Cheney. She didnt even get called in. Ok she got called in for germany and didnt score in Germany, but Germany is alot different than fatchicks Guatemala. Not only did she do well for redstars but I looked her stats up in Norway, and she is killing it out there as well. She is on fire why not bring that in. Makes no sense at all.

10. kool-aide

kool-aide Member+

Feb 1, 2002
    a van by the river
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Dear Pia

welcome to bigsoccer, pattrickwolf. that was quite a first post :D (I mean that in a good way)

11. pattrickwolf

pattrickwolf New Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Averbuch is not a holding defensive mid, her strengths are controlling the speed of play and directing traffic with her passing going forward. You dont have to be hauling butt up and down the field to be a good cm. That is the biggest problem with the usa, by the time they get the ball they are gassed. You can easily compare Yael to Xavi alonso, paul scholes or pirlo. They are not athletic mid players, they can play deep they are not the main responsibility of making defensive plays in the mid. but there technical ability and composure is far superior to the rest. If anyone thinks Yael averbuch is just a boom of a right foot does not watch or know anything of football. Watch her pick apart LA Sol in the championship game or St. louis in semi final game. Its not just her ability to stretch the field but the services, when the ball arrives to the players its clean. Yes she can boom it, but her ability to make short clean passes. Watch when Lloyd and boxx pass ok the ball gets to the player but how difficult is it to control the ball coming from those 2? Also count the number of negative touches they have. Every time they recive a ball their first touch is backwards. Yael Cant cover ground??? where are u getting your facts, she was playing left and right mid, you cover the most ground in those positions. she is one of the top scorers on the team for the beep testing.

She is a centermid, people see her for her height and size and think she is best fit for holding dmid, that his not her strength. Ask anyone of the coaches or players or even go back to UNC days ask around about who the most technical female player they have come across, with both feet. If you judge Yael as a player you cant use her performances as a left mid or right mid. As the same for a player like buehler, they are doing the best they can given the horrid circumstances they are placed in

12. BrooklynSoccer

BrooklynSoccer Member+

Jan 22, 2008
    First i'd like to say Yael is a good player. I don't think she is the answer to our midfeild nor a starter. Should she be on the team? Probably.

1. Nobody on the WNT is like Xavi and Xavi is a very athletic player. And agile.
    2. I wish I saw more of her passing forward. She along with the rest of the midfield, except Lori on a few occasions, passed back most of the game. I do not think yael is a better passer going forward than Lori, however. And i don't think she has the ability to run at players like LLoyd can sometimes.
    3. RE: her speed. I've watched her play, she's not fast. Or agile, which can often be just as important.
    4. RE: her WPS play... Are you talking about last year? Rossana was the one constantly breaking down the opposing team. Rampone held the back together and kai would score once in a while. yael wasn't a starter for half the year.
    5. Most technical player at UNC? Heath and Casey are more technical.
    6. You say we can't use her performances on the field if we are to judge her? Now i'm lost. If she's on the field for WNT, regardless of position, of course we have the right to judge her.

13. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I have also said this to other U.S. fans. Neglecting to notice the true merits of technical players is USA's big problem. The idea that the women's game is somehow different in it's need for technical CM players is crazy. The CM is the heart beat of any good team, and should have your most tactically and technically adept players pulling the strings.

Averbuch has great technique and is not slow where it counts, the mind. Speed however seems to be the only thing fans want to see patrolling the U.S. team, especially in the CM. The Idea that USA needs a dedicated holding midfielder is due to the fact that the current midfield/defence combo's are playing so poor, with and without the ball. Osbourne can play as another covering defender, but it wont solve speed of play and possession issues.

Like I keep saying, when you need speed it comes from the tempo you move the ball and not how quickly you run. When USA looks slow it's because the players are out of position and lack field awareness of what's around them. When Wambach plays well you can see the difference of good movement and technique vs pure speed.

Joke is, in the marriage of speed and athleticism Lloyd is as good as it gets in women's soccer. But take a look at some other women's nations play, and you notice just how poor Lloyds best attributes can be for the role she plays.

14. galsoccer907

galsoccer907 New Member

Mar 28, 2010
    Galveston
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    I agree with the points above. Yes, Yael is a great player. However, it is my belief that she isn't the midfield solution. If we're continuing with the 4-4-2, the two I want to see in the midfield at this point are Heath and Osborne. Yes, I know both have suffered injuries, but I personally believe this could be a dynamic pairing. Averbuch is a great sub and is fantastic on set pieces. But I just don't think she's a starter. She's too slow for international competition.

Heath and Nogueira are definitely more technical. I'm excited to see how Heath progresses (hopefully) in the coming years; she's my solution to the AM problem. And just because she hasn't been played in her position doesn't mean no judgment can be cast; she was in fact, finally put in the middle in one game (can't remember which) and I was nowhere near blown away.

I'd also like to respond to pattrickwolf's comments on Morgan and Masar. I think you're judging Morgan too quickly; she has a handful of caps and a couple of goals. She's going to learn from experience. She has had excellent composure in front of the goal which I think is very important. She's put away a couple ARod would have sent flying off target.

As for Masar, I'm all for her getting a call. She had a great season in Chicago. But something tells me she just isn't the kind of player who will thrive and produce in this environment. However, I'm completely open to at least trying her. Hell, I'm open to anything at this point.

15. kool-aide

kool-aide Member+

Feb 1, 2002
    a van by the river
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The thing is, the problems w/ the team really aren't at forward (ARod's inability to hit a ball on frame except for Philly aside). The glaringly obvious problems are a slow (and old) back line and central midfield combinations that make everything else worse.

Boxx's problems aren't her technical or tactical abilities (which are good) it is age. I really <3 Shannon Boxx but girlfriend is 33. She's got enough left in the tank to be the stabilizing sub or the starter that gets subbed @ 66' for young legs to run at defenders. But the midfield is built around her having the legs and stamina to be box to box excellence for 90 minutes every game.

Lloyd's problems are more problematic to me in part b/c of Pia's refusal to sit her when it is clear that she's in horrendous form. Her turnover rate is high. Often the passes she makes put her teammates in awkward/no win situations. Her defensive tracking is spotty at best & her foul rate high -- one thing she does have going for her is that she manages to avoid red cards that she deserves.

Pia's over-reliance on Boxx & Lloyd causes a ripple effect in that central mids that have absolutely no business being wide are deployed as wide mids. How does that set up the player or team to succeed?

16. Namdynamo

Namdynamo Member+

Jan 1, 2005
    Yes, very much agree with this post. The positions where speed is important are the outside backs (help with the opponents' fast wingers and forwards), the wings (to stretch the field horizontally and vertically) and one of the foward position (to stretch the field vertically). Central and attacking midfielders not so much, skills and vision are much more important.

In my mind, Lindsey is only USWNT midfielder at this moment that can control the tempo of the game (ala Claudio Reyna) as well as having the vision to deliver thru ball to the forwards. Averbuch, I haven't seen it with the senior team yet.

I would play with Lindsey and Boxx as midfield tandem but the problem is that they are too old and you don't know when they both are going to break down or have enough stamina to play 90 min games.

17. BrooklynSoccer

BrooklynSoccer Member+

Jan 22, 2008
    I've seen too many teams shred up our midfeild and walk their way through 20 - 30 yards uncontested to think speed in the midfeild doesn't matter. I understand what you're saying however. vision, passing ability r very important.
    I agree lori might be the only one able to controll the pace of the game right now but did you see her the last 15 minutes of the costa rica game. I thought she was gonna die.
    It's really unfortunate heath got hurt. I would have loved to see her progress at this position. she can also defend, btw.

18. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    If you look at Lindsey at Philly she plays in a 3 mid, alongside Seger who is a top international CM with little true pace. Both Lindsey and Seger complement each other with a holding mid behind them. I feel Lindsey can't play at her best along side either Llyod or Boxx without a third midfielder prepared to hold.

If Lindsey was given the chance to play her usual game in a 2 mid pairing, I think she would be better suited with Averbuch or Osborne. I think due to Averbuch preferring to move the ball than run all day, her and Lindsey would pass and move better in combination play. This tandem could show for passes from CB's and retain possession, then going forward wouldn't look to over do things by running into trouble.

Osborne would do a good covering job to clean up Llyod or Rapinoe's sloppy play, while giving protection for players being out of position. Thing is, why should Osborne be a simple protector for Llyod's poor play. Bringing in Osborne seems like Sundhage is patching up the mid field, rather than repairing it by simply dropping Llyod and trying other combinations.

Fact is until Averbuch or Lindsey get a chance in CM without being paired with Llyod, nobody will know if either are the real deal.

19. pattrickwolf

pattrickwolf New Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    1) mistake by me its Xa"b"i, and mistake by you Xabi IS NOT A VERY ATHLETIC player. He is known for his ability to pass not for his ability to shut players down or patrol the mid. Look at every team he played for, they had to pair him up with someone who was a tough tackler (liverpool:macherano, real madrid:lass) paul scholes: keane, flecher, owen hargreaves. Pirlo:gatusso. Those players are known for technical and passing abilities not how much ground they covered. Thats why I compared Yael to them.
    2)When do you ever run at players coming from the center mid, if its not a counter attack. When do you see any half decent footballer do that. Please please watch some Zidane, xavi, Xabi, Paul Scholes, Franky Lamps, Cesc, even golden boy Messi. NONE OF THOSE PLAYERS DRIBBLE THROUGH THE MIDDLE OF THE PARK. Please watch a barca match perfect example of technical clinical football. Im sorry theres no decent footballer out there dribbling through taking people on in the middle of the park, except for lloyd and we all know lloyd is not cutting it.

Im talking about Yael as a Centermid not a freakin left mid, you have to have speed for the flanks, she doesnt have breakout speed. You put Wambach, boxx, out wide they will do horrible bc those positions dont play to there strengths. Abby is not a fastword through balls will not work for her, just like putting yael down the flank. Granted it was her left flank play that help beat Germany in Germany.

3) speed and agility, wow your talking about a girl who was ranked #1 for 3 out of 4 years in athletic testing for UNC womens soccer. Which is hands down the most athletic program in the nation. She doesnt look like she is moving fast bc of her size. Please please call Annsy Dorrance and check up on that one. Please do your back ground check before you comment on her athleticism.

4) thanks for proving my point, yes she was not a starter for half the year, but when they finally put her in yeah i think they started winning. Watch all the games over again, it was yaels play that the goals were created. I will have to disagree with you on this one. Speaking with several WPS players who played for NJ as well as ST, LA and one coach in particular it was unanimous the unsung hero and turn around for NJ was yaels insertion into the team. Look yael is not the player who wheres white shoes and does step overs. You discredit her because she isnt dunking on people, she isnt throwing bombs down the field for touchdowns. But you ask any quarterback out there who is the most important person on the field, Its his linebackers who are protecting him. I hate using american sports analogies but im afraid thats the only way to reach some of you. Your not going to see Yael up on stage dancing, bc she is the person who builds the stage. Her body positioning her ability to be available. She may not get the ball but bc of her movement others can get the ball. Watch how clean her passes are when they leave her foot. Her mind for the game is unreal, exertion doesnt mean productivity.

5) why do i even bother, technical and skillful are two different things. Yes Casey and Heath are more "skillful" BUT YAEL IS MORE TECHNICAL. When have you ever seen heath able to drop bombs from midfield or kick a ball with her leftfoot, when have you ever seen casey able to serve a ball on the dime to a moving target or again kick with her left foot. Heath is a really good skillful player, she is weak technically. Casey, is a lil stronger technical player than heath but she is way to lazy and stuck in playing pickup soccer to even be mentioned. Idk how you will get this unless you ask Casey and heath for yourself about Yaels technical ability. Countless college coaches have said Yael is the most technically gifted female player in USA. Juggling and doing fancy tricks is not being technical. Its like comparing scholes, to joe cole or Jay Jay Okocha. Scholes is technical, Ronaldinho is skillful. I dont know how to explain this one to you if you dont know already. You dont take every dead ball, situation for UNC and Most for USWNT and skyblue if your not technically superior.

6) Judge her for what she is not for what she is not. You cant judge Aby if she attempts to play centerback to fill in a gap. Id be the first to say she sucks as cb. Just as Yael didnt do too well as Left mid. Going from Lmid to Lback is a easy transition, going from cm to lf is not. The same goes for buehler you cant fault her for trying something she is not adapted too or good at. Buelher has good speed and even she struggled playing the flank. Those are central players. My argument is the COACH is setting them up to fail.

If Yael was to wear white shoes and do a couple step overs you guys would think much highly of her. being a great soccer player is doing the simple things the best, theres no better example of that on the USA team than Yael. The funny thing is if Julie fouldy or some other person was to jump on Yaels wagon so would the rest of yous, Im tempted not to use a fake alias and make the same pointers about Yael and then see how many jump on her bandwagon as well.

this is not a personal attack on you, just my thoughts and opinions

20. luvdagame

luvdagame Member+

Jul 6, 2000
    if using a fake alias would make yael a quicker and more accurate passer and a better tackler, then we'd all jump on the bandwagon and she could patrol the midfield for the uswnt in international games. unfortunately, she just isn't good enough. at north carolina, in wps, and for the uswnt, in the games i've seen she strikes the ball outstandingly well, but in the run of play when she doesn't have time on the ball, she can't distribute well, and she never was a great tackler.

that just spells disaster for top class internatiional games.

and kool, i've agreed with you about boxxy's age, but i look again and again throughout wps and i can't find a better dmid than boxx. so she may be getting old, but the fact is we've got no one better.

21. pattrickwolf

pattrickwolf New Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    You mean to tell me that Yael Averbuch isnt good enough for UNC, Skyblue, and USWNT. WOW, ok no more using silly opinions lets look at the facts. In Unc with a team boosting full of talent Yael was voted 3rd best player in the nation as a Sophomore. Has started more games and played more min than Mia Hamn. 3 out of 4 years she has scored the highest in there athletic testing. 3 out of 4 years she has won the national championship. 4 out of 4 years she was 1st team all american. Those are not good enough at all for Unc. You dont get your jersey retired for not being good enough. Please do you homework, before you ramble nonsense.

Wps: Wait didnt she win a championship skyblue, enough said.

USWNT: She has featured in every age group with USA national team, she was even the captain of the u23 national team. Her first appearance as a full member of the National team was as a Sophomore in college.

Youve watched one game usa vs costa rica where she played as a left mid out of position and ok she didnt have the best of games. Its silly that im even replying back to this. Opinions are opinions everyone has them, some of you have no ground to stand on with your opinions so I advise you to look up her stats. Google YAEL AVERBUCH, then come talk to me

no better dmid than boxx.... Osborne!

22. maileehawj

maileehawj New Member

Sep 28, 2007
    I've been reading posts and keep seeing Leslie Osborne's name pop up as a dmid. Well looks like Pia heard our calls cause she's getting called in for the games against Italy.

As her twitter says,
    " I leave for Italy on Sunday to be with team. I hope to make the rosters and help in any way I can so we can go to Germany:)"

Osborne to join USWNT for Italy series

23. kool-aide

kool-aide Member+

Feb 1, 2002
    a van by the river
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sad but true. And for me, that's a huge problem. Osborne was getting there but was derailed by injury this season. Maybe I wouldn't be quite so worried about Boxx's age if I felt she had a midfield partner w/ an engine (and decent defending) so she (Boxx) could pick and choose her runs a bit more. But as it seems Pia won't even sit Lloyd.....

I'm very glad that Osborne is joining the team and Boxx had moments this WPS season where she looked really tired (and/or old). But Osborne hasn't quite gotten to Boxx's quality just yet. She's got to stay healthy for that to happen.

24. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Osborne is seriously not the answer. She will help the U.S. on the defensive side of the game, but she will not fix issues with passing or tempo.

Fans should be worried that it is only Osborne being brought in, as she's definitely not the only part that's been missing in the U.S. machine. Osborne's now official presence no doubt means Llyod will continue to be at the center of USA play. Until Lloyd is dropped the midfield will continue to lack any kind of continuity to it's play.

USA have plenty young girls with great technical ability, but these girls would have also needed serious senior WNT time to gain the tactical knowledge international football can punish when naive. You can see this in a player like Morgan, who is now two years removed from 08 U-20 success yet is playing catch up just to get a chance for Germany 2011. This is also true of Averbuch, where she was and still is always fighting for playing time in lesser tests USA face. All this whilst being set up to fail by being played WAY out of position.

25. luvdagame

luvdagame Member+

Jul 6, 2000
    didn't say that. reading is fundamental.

then i guess we just have to say that we have opinions but you don't. you have the truth.

i like osborne but she is not better than boxx on the offensive side, and she just might barely be better than boxx on the defensive side - and that's debateable.