Pre Metro Rage

Discussion in 'MLS: Clubs' started by Viking64, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Viking64

Viking64 Member

Feb 11, 1999
    Tarheel State
    I'm already ticked.

The MLSnet pregame story is a feature story of the Metro and the Galaxy. Just what a Burn fans wants to read: some mouthbreathing teenager who hates the Burn is writing for the Burn web page. Fork MLS. I want someone who gives a damn about our team to write our stuff. Hey, got anyone who does NOT have a bias against the most abused team IN MLS? Go Lick Landon's boots before he leaves for Germany.

Two, Carey Talley in midfield? Give me a forking break. NO offense in multiple games, so throw in someone who won't score and won't be slicing passes into the off third. I'd rather seen Pareja that's how dumb that is.

fakefieldAstroturf. Can't wait to see who gets hurt, and then can't be cut to sign a major allocation.

Metro. Why the fork do we have play those heathens in the third leg of a forking 3 game road trip. I want a win, the team needs a win, but it's a long shot.

I am sick of losing, I am sick of getting played like the favorite slut of MLS, and I am really forking sick of other MLS fans talking trash.

Screw it all. You can have Cory Gibbs, I won't someone who bleeds BURN!