(Pre-match) Trinidad & Tobago vs Costa Rica 6/6/09

Discussion in 'CONCACAF' started by aguimarães, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Moises

Moises Member

Feb 8, 2007
    miami
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    NIGG#@ please. if u thnk costa played like gods...i want your dealers number.

2. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    OMG! now you like him hahah

que rico gane maes!

3. cacique

cacique New Member

Nov 21, 2001
    Austin
    ******** honduras winning!! jajajaj awesome

4. Titan 7

Titan 7 Member

Feb 17, 2003
    Tres Rios, CR
    This is a CR thread, go to the Honduran threads and cry for our success. I guess Honduras might be playing repechaje against Uruguay.

5. Moises

Moises Member

Feb 8, 2007
    miami
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    if u guys accept this as your top notch football thats sad........... dueces......

6. Vamos Ticos

Vamos Ticos Member

Jul 18, 2006
    LOL yea man he shut me up against USA...and again today...YOU GOTTA LOVE SABOGOL! :D

Don't know if you guys know but Stoke City's scout David Kemp was at the game wednesday night...and im pretty sure he was there to watch Saborio because they wanted him last year but FC Sion's stupid president didn't want to sell. Hope he goes there and can continue playing well and can keep shuting all of us up.

7. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    nice! VT, sabo tried to score with his left foot and scored with his right knee, thats a goleador!

8. Vamos Ticos

Vamos Ticos Member

Jul 18, 2006
    LOL who is saying this was our best game? We're happy for doing something that Honduras couldn't do...win in Trinidad. It was an open match where both teams looked to score...not a beautiful game...but it was exciting and had a lot of tension like WCQ's usually have. Stop hating and worry about Honduras...and let us worry about our SELE!

9. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    He is gonna cheer for us in the WC (again) :D

10. Vamos Ticos

Vamos Ticos Member

Jul 18, 2006
    LOL yea glad he hit it that bad though...hope he can stay hot or at least be that pivot that is always dangerous.

USA 1 Honduras 1...Donovan just scored on a penalty...its a nice result for us...either this or a USA win...but Honduras is strong..and theres still a lot of time left.

11. cacique

cacique New Member

Nov 21, 2001
    Austin
    hope el salvador wins and us ties, that would put us in a great spot going forward!

12. Vamos Ticos

Vamos Ticos Member

Jul 18, 2006
    Isn't the US win also good for us too? It keeps Honduras a direct rival behind and the best they can be is 5 points behind us at the end of the round...if they beat El Salvador.

The tie between ELS and MEX is also good because it keeps both teams behind too. But I don't know.

13. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    we really dont care what the other teams do, since we are PRIMEROS! no matter what

14. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    Central America owned tonight, best in all three games. Honduras unfortunately had some bad luck.

15. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shog_VzdR48"]YouTube - Trinidad and Tobago vs Costa Rica 2- 3 06/06/09[/ame]

16. cookiefritas

cookiefritas Member

Jun 30, 2008
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Ticos basuras are the best team right now no doubt about it, so I hope you guys beat mexico at home and tie the us on the road and of course bend over to us in San Pedro.

17. gethomas3

gethomas3 Red Card

Aug 3, 2007
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    Wow...:eek:

Envy does kill but that was far and beyond...whatever.

As for Saborio...I take everything back I said about him...:D

18. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    More complete video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jITpjTUcslk"]YouTube - Costa Rica 3 T&T 2 6 Junio 2009[/ame]

19. Pønch

Pønch Saprissista

Aug 23, 2006
    Donde siempre
    You know what I liked?

CR with an attacking team on the road...we haven't seen that in a while, have we? It's been a looooong time since we've shown hambre de gol outside of San Jose.

A mi el que me ha tapado la boca ha sido Kenton. Al principio pensé que le iba a quedar grande la sele, pero el mae se la ha jugado como un vaquero.

20. BigTico

BigTico New Member

Aug 3, 2004
    creo que es certificado como enternador a nivel global por la fifa no?

21. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    same feeling here, one day i said that i would support kenton only if he managed to get 12 of the first 12 points, and right now he has 30 of the last 33 WCQ points

3 wins vs ES
    1 win the US
    1 win vs T&T
    2 wins vs Haiti
    2- wins vs Surinam
    1 win vs Honduras
    1 loss vs mexico

those are our last 11 WCQ games, thanks Kenton for changing our team

22. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    Applause to the best team. Great managing and even without the best talent, your team plays with heart and alot of brains.
    Enjor SA, hopefully Honduras and the US will enjoy it with you.

23. Trin

Trin Member

Sep 6, 2005
    pa
    Really dissapointed with the result, not with how the team played. We attacked good enough in this game to get a result, but the defence was shambles. We do need to work on our finishing (and so does Costa Rica this game cuda been 5-5) This loss really hurt. Well played Costa Rica.