Pre/In/Post Game: Preseason: University of Tampa vs Tampa Bay Rowdies 3/19/13

Discussion in 'Tampa Bay Rowdies' started by WhiteStar Warriors, Mar 16, 2013.

1. WhiteStar Warriors

Mar 25, 2007
    St.Pete/Krakow
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

vs

[​IMG]

Date: Tue March 19, 2013
    Time: 730 PM

2. speedcake

speedcake Member

Dec 2, 1999
    Tampa
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. XaviusX

XaviusX Member

Mar 21, 2001
    Tampa, Florida
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Rowdies win this one, 3-1, with goals from Keith Savage, Shane Hill, and Georgi Hristov. :)

4. leftboot

leftboot Member

Apr 16, 2005
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Excuse: Still preseason and with tons of new players so... Observation: They have not jelled yet but hopefully that will come. Cort and Walker had terrible first and second touches. Del Do wasn’t far behind. Hristov seemed a little lost but eager (I’ll take it). He didn't look comfortable at midfield in second half though. Hill, I'm not a fan and he's slow as molasses but sometimes he has a decent touch at center mid but didn’t really have a good game. Frimpong played well. I don't know who was substituted on the far right side in the second half but I thought they played pretty good, dangerous and speedy. Johnson (real tall guy) didn’t do much but hustled, definitely not a Luke replacement. The defense played well except for the confusion on the goal. Good job by UT for holding their ground as much as they did. With so many new guys it’s going to take a while until we see the sharp passing team we got used to last year. Anybody else have any observations from the game…