Pre/In/Post Game: Islanders vs. Seattle September 21st

Discussion in 'Puerto Rico FC' started by santeroatomico, Sep 20, 2007.

1. santeroatomico

santeroatomico New Member

Feb 16, 2006
    East End Houston
    The game will be play in Juam Ramon Loubriel, Bayamon, PR at 8:00 PM AST

2. Lineman

Lineman Member

May 31, 2007
    Chicago, IL
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    iiiVamos Islanders!!!

3. crazy al

crazy al Member

Dec 11, 2005
    Fort Worth, TX
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I understand it is as hot as usual in San Juan today. I hope the Islanders come to run and put a couple of extra goals on Seattle.

Vamos Los Islanders!!

4. BoriQa

BoriQa New Member

May 26, 2007
    Ajax, Canada
    Club:
    Puerto Rico Islanders
    Islanders 1:1 Seattle - Halftime

Goals:
    1. Seattle 15'
    2. PRI - Villegas 38'

5. BoriQa

BoriQa New Member

May 26, 2007
    Ajax, Canada
    Club:
    Puerto Rico Islanders
    Islanders 1:2 Seattle - Final

:mad:

6. BoriQa

BoriQa New Member

May 26, 2007
    Ajax, Canada
    Club:
    Puerto Rico Islanders
  7. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
  8. The_Kid

The_Kid New Member

May 27, 2007
    Well, damn. That was a good game, good in the sense that there was a lot of action, and the crowd was REALLY into it. Like always there was some stupid referee calls for both teams, and some things that really bothered me and were out of place like:
    1-People throwing the streamers into the field like they were toilet paper.OK people let's be honest, it looks cool in Argentina, where there is thousands of people doing it. In Bayamon, it was just plain stupid.
    2-What was up with that foul at the end of the second half? I mean, a foul in the air? WTF was that? maybe I oughta see the TV review, honestly I didn't see it that way in the stadium.
    3-I sat down in the General Area, just up from the VIP Area, and it was a real bother that people had to be walking right in front of us all the time, stopping to watch the game every time a good play was close. People, I paid to watch the game, not your fat heads blocking my damn view, next time take your damn seat.
    4-I know we in PR are passionate, but for the love of the Almighty, why were people throwing bottles to the damn Seattle Goalkeeper, who of course took his sweet time to move them (and the streamers)out of his way, almost got him a yellow card.
    5-The Islanders shot to score 20 goals and only scored one. Too many scoring chances and not enough definitions. That is what killed us.
    I believe they can do it on Sunday the way they played if they just stay focused. Good luck and God bless. Go Naranja!

9. Liv'poolFaninAZ

Liv'poolFaninAZ New Member

Oct 24, 2004
    Glendale, Arizona
    This picture is BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't believe that's my Puerto Rico, packing it in for SOCCER!!!!! WOW< this is my new wallpaper. Thank-you for this pic, I LOVE IT!!!!!!! If only we would've won the game!

VAMOS PUERTO RIIIICOO!!!!!