Pre-Game Thread: Sunday 9/16 - Dynamo @ LAG [R for previous games]

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by anderson, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dustcowpoke

dustcowpoke Member

Jan 7, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Galxy game on espn2?

Pre-game to start on Channel 55 in 7 minutes. Get yourself off the computer and get ready for some football.

2. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Estas son las mañanitas, que cantaba el Rey David. Hoy por ser día de tu santo, te las cantamos a ti.

Despierta mi bien despiertam mira que ya amaneció. Ya los pajaritos cantan. La luna ya se metió

Que linda está la mañana en que vengo a saludarte. Venimos todos con gusto y placer a felicitarte.

Ya viene amaneciendo. Ya la luz del día nos dio. Levántate de mañana. Mira que ya amaneció.

tan tan :cool:

3. Cansez

Cansez Member

Sep 9, 2007
    Suburbia, Texas
    I flipped back and forth between the Tube and Gala for about ten minutes last night until I realized it was a Sunday night game. Happens to the best of us.

4. bzygo

bzygo New Member

Mar 24, 2007
    Alief (Houston), Tx
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And did you watch it tonight Toto?

5. Cansez

Cansez Member

Sep 9, 2007
    Suburbia, Texas
    Yes I did, Cheesehead. Up to the 70th minute or so. Any further and I would have been exceeding the manufacturer specs on Marlene's colon.

6. bzygo

bzygo New Member

Mar 24, 2007
    Alief (Houston), Tx
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Whoa there BTK boy, I may have done my time in Wisconsin, but I am not of or from Wisconsin. I am not a Cheesehead and I never pronounced "Wisconsin" properly according to the Cheeseheads. In fact, my vow was that should I stay up there and have children, I would make them watch King of the Hill all the time to know that they would speak properly, I would not have Fargo children.

As weird and backward as Wisconsin is, I did learn two things: how to breath when your nose is frozen shut and how to drive drunk on icey roads.

Poor Marlene, y'all need a big yard. After work tomorrow I'm headed to the SPCA to pick up Enrico, the new member of our family. Bella needs a companion and she's been looking for poor little Gerardo even though he's gone.

7. Cansez

Cansez Member

Sep 9, 2007
    Suburbia, Texas
    Yeah, people around here think 4 x 4 vehicles are only for off-roading. Oh, and did you know that Wisconsin is a legal vacuum? Yeah, time spent practicing law there doesn't really count. :rolleyes: You should have reached across the desk and back-handed that ignorant slut when she said that ...
    I think we're kinda-sorta in the market now. One of my wife's friends showed us a place just northwest of S. Main and Buffalo Speedway where they're looking to buy a condo that is going up. No yard, but at least more room between me and the in-laws.

Have fun with the new cat!

8. bzygo

bzygo New Member

Mar 24, 2007
    Alief (Houston), Tx
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't miss the nights when it was 30 below and I was having to plug in my engine block heater and trickle battery charger, with bare hands. I think when I came back home to Houston I was the only person with two male electric plugs hanging out the front of the grill on my truck.

Great win by the Dynamo tonight. It's sad when Galaxy fans are telling me they want the Dynamo to win, sad but cool.

9. Cansez

Cansez Member

Sep 9, 2007
    Suburbia, Texas
    I had a block heater on my '77 El Camino back in high school. Ah, memories!
    They were saying that? Classic! :cool:

10. zolafan

zolafan Member

Aug 10, 2004
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    congrats on your SPCA cats - I will be celebrating 2 yrs since bringing home Flynn Z. Cat on 11/12 - one of these days on Prawn Sandwich Log, will post pics of Flynn and his predecessor Tiny (last Wed. was 2 yrs since losing him).

11. bzygo

bzygo New Member

Mar 24, 2007
    Alief (Houston), Tx
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks. We lost a cat two weeks ago, the Vet thinks he may have had a congenital liver condition.