Pre-Game Tailgate

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by In Bob We Trust, Oct 15, 2003.

1. In Bob We Trust

In Bob We Trust New Member

Jan 5, 2003
    few questions...

what time are people showin up?
    when do they usually start charging for parking?
    WHO THE FUK IS READY???

2. metro1026

metro1026 New Member

Jan 21, 1999
    Swamps of Jersey
    They've been charging for parking earlier and earlier lately.

If you dont wanna pay a dime, just drive in by the racetrack entrance, say you're going to go watch the races and not the soccer game, give them the parking money, they will give you a voucher. Then, either before, or after the game, take a walk to the track and turn in the voucher for most of your money back. (they keep $1). Who gives a f u c k anyway, all the parkin money goes to those bastards at the NJSEA to make them football lines on the field even brighter....and the nfl logo even prettier....

3. In Bob We Trust

Jan 5, 2003
    the ole racetrack trick, thanks man...im lookin at gettin there around 4, hopefully early enough to not get turned over by NJSEA...

4. Section113

Section113 New Member

Feb 26, 1999
    Boonton
    BTW...there will be an "official" post game party announced during the game. Most likely at Harmon Plaza (2 min away).

To celebrate the win of course.

5. NJPsycho

NJPsycho New Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Dirty Jerzee
    I prepared everything last night. So as soon as I get out of work I'm ready to head out. I'll be there around 6.

6. MonmouthMetroFan

MonmouthMetroFan New Member

Jul 23, 2003
    Long Branch, NJ
    I am going to be there around 6-6:30. I am leaving right after work. Picking up food and beverages on the way. Oh yeah, I AM READY!!!!

GOOOOOOO MMMMEEEETTTTRRRROOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

7. tkgunn

tkgunn Member

Nov 18, 1998
    NJ
    I'll be there at 5:00 with 4 people, 2 of whom have never been to an MLS game before. Starting to get excited!

8. mutinywxgirl

mutinywxgirl Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 6, 1999
    St. Petersburg, FL
    So, how long do you all stay out there? I'm coming to the game, but am not sure what time I'll arrive. Also, where are you located?????

9. tkgunn

tkgunn Member

Nov 18, 1998
    NJ
    I think the ESC is in lot 16A, I go outside of gate D. We usually stay until 10 minutes before the game starts.

10. mutinywxgirl

mutinywxgirl Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 6, 1999
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Thanks! I look forward to meeting some folks if I can make it out there.

11. In Bob We Trust

Jan 5, 2003
    hey mutiny, 16a is where ESC is arriving...i'll be there at 4, and it should be hoppin by 5 - 5:30...