Didn't see a thread started, and the game is tomorrow. When: Tuesday, October 20th 2009 Where: Juan Ramon Loubriel Stadium, Bayamon, Puerto Rico TV: Fox Soccer Channel, 2 am, EST, tape delay Well, we need a draw or better to guarantee advancement. Or Saprissa to fail to beat Cruz Azul at home. Only, they play 2 hours after us, so we have no idea. In MLS, 2 Chivas wins (@Fire, Houston) combined with a Crew loss to NE could deny us the Supporter's Shield, so Robert may to to consider that. It could be decided by Thursday if the Fire win (or even draw), but we have no way of knowing. Ekpo should be ready to go, as he was suspended for DC. Padula, Carroll, and Moreno were rested, and Guille played only 60 minutes. I'd say Renteria would start, but I worry he'll do something dumb again. But we know we don't have to save him for NE, as he can't play. Anyway, I say we run out the first team and go from there, biggest question is who to start at CM beside Carroll (O'Rourke, Moffat, Burns, Oughton, Gaven, Ekpo) and what to do at CB if it's Danny. GK: Hesmer D: Hejduk, Brunner, O'Rourke, Padula M: Ekpo, Carroll, Gaven, Rogers F: Guille, Moreno That's what I'd do, but I suspect Robert goes with Burns instead of Gaven. Especially since we only need a draw, and should be able to control midfield without him.