*Posting rules - Everyone Must Read!*

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by appleCORR7, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Right, I have put together a new list of rules as the one that skizz posted seems to have got lost.

1) Please make sure all posts go into the appropriate thread. We have sticked threads on all of the top boot brands. If you have a comment to make, please make it in there - DO NOT START NEW THREADS.

2) Do not advertise any boots for sale in this forum. That is what the swopshop is for, and can be found in the equipment and gear main menu.

3) When posting pictures of boots. Please resize all images so they do not distort the board. Any posts which are too big will be deleted.

4) Any questions about boot care, cleaning boots, etc should be put into the appropriate thread - DO NOT START NEW THREADS!

5) All sizing etc questions should be posted in the boots questions thread. Once again - DO NOT START NEW THREADS.

6) Do your best to not take threads off topic. If you have something to discuss which goes off topic take it to PM or to then off topic board.

7) Older members of the board, please be more patient with noobs. Remember that you were a noob once. There is no need to be abuse/flame new members for posting information they may have not seen before. Or aware that has been discussed.

8) The beef thread is where to go if you have issues with other members. If you feel that cannot be resolved then please contact mods who will deal with the situation.

9) Do not 'bump' old threads with pointless posts.

10) PLEASE use the search option before starting new threads to see if your question has already been answered in the past.

Basically all we are asking for is considerate posting. Don't start silly new threads which will jam up the board. The forum is laid out easily enough for you to find a topic to post your questions etc in.

New rule :

ANY THREAD/POST WHICH HAS TO BE DELETED OR MOVED WILL NOW RECEIVE A CARD. NO ARGUMENTS. THE RULES ARE HERE PLEASE FOLLOW THEM TO AVOID THIS.

I am closing this thread. So only the mods can add to it. If you have any other requests. Please PM me and i will add them if i think they will make a change to the board.

appleCORR