Post your indoor soccer photos here!

Discussion in 'Pro Indoor Soccer' started by CaptainKick, Jan 6, 2009.

1. BenchRobSmith

BenchRobSmith New Member

[​IMG]

Cleveland Crunch team photo, 1992-93. It's disturbing to me that I know most of these guys' names and numbers just by looking at their faces 16 years later.

2. BenchRobSmith

BenchRobSmith New Member

[​IMG]

Cleveland defender Glenn Carbonara. On the soccer haircut scale, he doesn't quite match Don Tobin (or Steve Savage or even Tim Tyma), but that's an extremely memorable 'do.

3. BenchRobSmith

BenchRobSmith New Member

[​IMG]

George Fernandez. The unsung hero of those great Cleveland teams of the early-mid 90s.

4. BenchRobSmith

BenchRobSmith New Member

[​IMG]

Shawn Medved and Nassim Olabi. One of them would go on to win an MLS Cup championship ring, the other one went on to be...a dentist? Is that the Nassim Olabi?

5. Attack FC

Attack FC New Member

Feb 25, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    These are some great pictures and someone should consider opening up a Facebook group to share these blasts from the past. This is some amazing history and could really get some new life in the social media atmosphere. I like this forum, but it is fairly obscure and Facebook would potentially reach many more people. I caught the indoor soccer bug when the Atlanta Chiefs joined the NASL indoor winter league over the course of two seasons in the early 80's. Get these pics to Facebook so they can get some new life and not be forgotten!

6. mjames1229

mjames1229 Member

Sep 26, 2006
    West Allis, WI
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Someone posted a Wave picture on their website from 89-90 and felt that exact same disturbance.

7. mjames1229

mjames1229 Member

Sep 26, 2006
    West Allis, WI
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Great. I went to the beginning to look at all the pictures, and the very first words are about a post of mine from six years ago.

Now I'm going to end up spending the night trying to figure it out. Sigh.

Joey Tee repped this.