Portuguese World Cup Scorers - Pauleta # 1

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by Portugallia, Dec 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Portugallia

Portugallia BigSoccer Yellow Card

Dec 9, 2005
    That's just excuses because attacking midfielders are also expected to score and if Pauleta can't be compared to any other Portuguese player because he's classified as a striker then how in the hell can people say he's rubbish.

Which other Portuguese strikers are they comparing him to then?

Eusebio was also a midfielder yet people seem fit to compare Pauleta to him when it suits rubbishing Pauleta.

2. PassItOn

PassItOn New Member

Dec 29, 2004
    NJ
    Rui Costa yes, but Figo eventhough for what he's done is allready considered?

3. Portugallia

Dec 9, 2005
    No I beg to differ, be very very priviledged I've chosen to respond to you after your tasteless and poor initial input to this thread.

You should be grateful to me for at least bringing some facts to this thread and being prepared enough to prove marco was wrong in his claim Germany and Ukraine were not part our 1998 WCQ. Something no one else had the balls to correct him on.

Be grateful I've responded to the likes of you who tells others to ignore my posts. Ohhh the hypocrisy :rolleyes:

4. Portugallia

Dec 9, 2005
    marco? I'm not done with you yet. Where are you?

Who was wrong and who was right marco?

5. Portugallia

Dec 9, 2005
    I knew enough to have proved you wrong marco. Show us you're not a girlie man marco. Be man enough to admit you were wrong and I was right.

Where are you??? :D

6. FCPorto_Dragao

Jun 15, 2005
    E DUBs
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    haha, this kid has to be joking...how many of those goals were self-created? He's lucky he has one of the best midfields in the world to get him the ball in the perfect situation 10+ times per game so he can only finish on one of those opportunities...and that's on a good day.

Buddy, who are you kidding? Just stop digging the hole, you've shamed yourself enough on your own. Ask Pauleta how many goals he would have scored if he didn't have Figo, Deco, Cristiano Ronaldo, etc feeding him the ball constantly so he can keep f'ing up...you might (as well as many other Pauleta supporters) remember the goals, like 5 vs Liechtenstein or whatever, but how about all the missed opportunities and the lack of showing up come big game time???? Where are your arguments then? I'm sure you don't have stats to back that up because it goes against your argument...I had to stop reading your comments on page 2 because your argument was getting ridiculous...QUIT WHILE YOU'RE AHEAD

In case what I said was already said after page 2, I apologize...I just couldn't force myself to read this Pauleta-support system jargon.

7. marco goncalves

marco goncalves New Member

Apr 29, 2002
    Boston

You have a lot more to prove....U have failed to come up with the 4 clubs that Pauleta represented in Portugal.
    You have failed to come up with the coach that launched Pauleta.
    You have failed to come ,which bizzare event was a major cause for Portugal not to qualify for the 98 Wc.
    You had no idea who Jose Aguas was till a few days ago(Every Portuguese football fan knows Jose Aguas).

Yet ,u want me to apologize for the fact that i said you had your groups mixed up when u Mentioned Germany and Ukraine and i said u were wrong....Unlike you i dont sit in front of a keyboad with the soccer Encyclopedia opened to look up past events.Most of the stuff that i comment on ,is on my mind,stuff that you couldnt understand..It takes many years of watching soccer to know history and to know about past games.

It if gives u an orgasm for the simple fact that i was wrong when i said Ukraine wasnt in that group.Than so be it.Grab you toilet paper and go clean yoour exaculation...I was wrong and u were right......You on the other hand are defending Pauleta ,but have no clue on this player past career.....

It has been now miore than 5 hours and u have not answered 1 single question......

I guess you cant find your answers on google.....

You have a lot to learn about soccer,but i can tell you have been pretty well coached in argumentation.........

Germany
    Ukraine
    Albania
    Northern Ireland
    Armenia........

8. marco goncalves

Apr 29, 2002
    Boston

Too bad you werent around in 1965.....The way we dealt whith people like you.Wasnt with a stoke of the keyboard .....My way in 1965 was with a Stroke of a G-3.....And i did quite a few between 1965 and 1967......Something u will never have the honour to do for your country.....

Your head is spinning cause your too naive to even know what im talking about.....To Devils and Cunha and the other olders folks know exactly what i mean....

U have the balls to say that Mozambique in the 60s wasnt Portuguese ,u go tell that to the thousands of disabled Veterans that fought for that territory....

9. FCPorto_Dragao

Jun 15, 2005
    E DUBs
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    ultramar...my pops knows that too well...you guys got shafted marco, my dad was in Guniea-Bissau...but we'll leave that for another thread...

repped automatically without question

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to marco goncalves again.
    ...but I'll come back and rep you anyhow

10. marco goncalves

Apr 29, 2002
    Boston

Thats where i was also, in Guine-Bissau.....Was there for 2 complete tours,volunteered for a 3rd one ,and 2 months later our Armored vehicle ran over a land mine...I lost my left foot.My other buddy that was manning the machine gun got both legs amputated...And the driver + the radio operator where instantly killed.....Too bad i dont know how to upload pictures ,i got some nice pitcures in my Album.....

Whats your pops name and what year was he there.....Ask him what region of Guine he was.....You never know.....I might know your pop.....

Thanks for the kind words....Its the only consolation we get ......Encouragement.......

11. Força Sporting

Sep 29, 2002
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    This thread is only causing more problems. It's done.

Portugallia - just a thought. If you really want people to respect you and your opinion, then respond in a professional manner. Calling someone a 'girlie man', no matter how old that person that you are referring to may be, shows your immaturity and gives you a lack of credibility. Take it for what you will...