Portugal Darkside Team all time XI

Discussion in 'Portugal: National Teams' started by ---Z---, Sep 6, 2011.

1. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Portugal is one of the biggest trolling nations in football, weve had some real unlikable players and ppl hate our guts

heres my all time XI of Portugal to play the game in the most disrespectful and thugging manner

-------------Sa Pinto-------
    -C.Ronaldo------------------Dani---
    -------------antonio oliveira----
    -----paulinho santos---Oceano----
    Xavier----Jorge Costa--Morais---Miguel--
    --------------Bento-----------------------

Coach: Jose Mourinho

need some help with this soem arent best choices but ill make my justifications

starting from the back

Manuel Bento
    - Donno much about him but old benfica/portugal keeper he had a big mustache in one video i saw he fought a sporting player.

Miguel
    - he straps gats, and brings his burner into night clubs apparently (from those news stories) . hes a douche.

Joao Morais - Legendary Sporting/Portugal defender famous for Breaking Pele's legs in the Portugal Brazil 1966 world cup match. Legend.

Jorge Costa - a bully on the pitch, definitely needs to be on this team imo.

Xavier - nothing really wrong with him or his attitude, but couldnt think of any other options. just picked him because his haircuts would scare the opponents.

Paulinho Santos - One of the biggest douche's in Portuguese football history, was a dirty player full of nasty tricks.

Oceano - Again doesnt seem to be too much of a douche from what I remember but he was rough player too and intimidating so would help break opponents legs.

Antonio Oliveira - Before my days but from videos watching him play he comes across as a arrogant douche. also was an epic fail of a coach for portugal in wc 2002.

C.Ronaldo - not only is he on the way to being an all time football legend, hes viewed as a smug arrogant bastard who can destroy your team and most likely steal your girlfriend. hes also filthy rich and has reputation for diving and cheating. its so bad that Fans of shit countries resort to chanting messi to throw him off his game. no wonder ppl hate him. U Jelly?

Dani - Could have been one of the best players of the world like ronaldo or figo but didnt focus on his career enough as being a douchebag partying with chicks and modelling became his life. look up daniel da cruz carvalho on youtube and you can see he is a douchebag even pushes a teammate who tries to take the same freekick he is taking.

Sa pinto - To Sporting fans he is a God, to everyone else he is simply a horrible player. Punched the coach artur jorge in the face in the mid 1990s and never played for the national team again. lots of fight in him, definitely a good choice for a striker in this team.

Coach

Jose Mourinho

Probably the biggest douchebag football has ever seen. period. hes smug, arrogant, cocky, witty, funny, mean. his epic press conferences, defensive tactics, celebrations, even poked some barcelona dude in the eye recently. his actions forced a respected referee Anders Frisk to retire. he has been called "the enemy of football". that says it all.

Honourable Mentions

Sergio Conceicao - has spat on opponents, fought, etc he could be on the team imo.

Vitor Baptista - former Benfica striker of 1970s was a good player but than turned to drugs/partying and his career went to shits

Nani - Dont think anything needs to be said, good player but occasionally makes absurd decisions and does backflips when he scores.

LGRod repped this.
  2. portugal#1

portugal#1 Member

Mar 10, 2007
    LMAO!

I think Joao Pinto should be on the list for punching that referee. Epic.

Luis figo should be there for getting a pig thrown at him.

3. Area 51

Area 51 Member+

Sep 5, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I still remember when Portugal beat Romania at Euro 2000 Fernando Couto took off his shorts to throw them in the stands and ran around in his underwear when everyone else threw their shirts.

Jorge "Grandpa" Costa is a legend, I heard he got Del Niri fired from Porto because his balls dried up and shriveled from all the running he was made to do in trainings.

Joao Pinto- World Cup 2002 antics

C Ronaldo- Haters going to hate

Abel Xavier- His Lions mane and animal like attack at the referee when he got called for that handball 3 minutes from pk shots against France during the semi final in Euro 2000 warrents inclusion.

Miguel= *Gangsta's Paradise sung in the backround*

Dani- What a ********ing waste of a talent, became a manwhore playboy because it was an easier lifestyle than that of a soccer player. Not exactly a poor decision from his point of view, but considering his world class ability and how it could have pushed portugal over the top in 98 world cup QF and further on its a shame....he could have made such a massive difference.

4. dipluso

dipluso Member+

Jul 19, 2005
    CT
    LOL. This thread is da bomb. :D

Figo and J. Pinto have to be on this team. At least they should make the bench. Figo for daring to go from Barcelona to RM - I think that's one of the seven deadly sins. And J. Pinto for trying to break the Korean player's leg and then acting like he did nothing. I think half that team must have been on steroids, truthfully.

Oceano is the one I am a little doubtful on. He was a Makalele kind of DM - very strong but not dirty, per se, I think. Pretty well liked too... Doesn't Petit get a mention? Not a big guy but his fouls could be really hilariously over-the-top.

5. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    yeah cant believe I forgot about Joao Pinto, he definiely can be on the team. was a diver and his 2002 punch to referee angel sanchez was epic. he deserved it anyways, we all know SK was rigging those matches... JP did that for Portugal, italy, and Spain so they should all appreciate that.:D

yeah Figo could be there too I guess alot of ppl dont like how he left Barcelona.

6. sledge_hammer77

sledge_hammer77 New Member

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    FC Porto
    LOL what about Bruto Alves?

7. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    What about the Legend? Mullet Fernando Couto. He was a badass mofo. Didn't care about silly red cards. You messed with him and your leg/face is broken.

He was also suspended for a banned substance.

8. dipluso

dipluso Member+

Jul 19, 2005
    CT
  9. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  10. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    now you guys are just naming just about every player to ever play for Portugal. doesnt surprise me though lol... no wonder Portugal is so hated by many we are anti football lol

11. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Fernando Couto is just not "naming any player" He was a hated man. Remember when he played for Porto, Parma? Some of his tackles should of landed him in jail. Absolute criminal on the field but if he was on your team, you loved this guy. He put it all on the line. Couto made Jorge Costa and Paulinho Santos look like angels.

12. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    I wouldn't include Oceano, but Petit , yeah. And, of course, Joao Pinto . :) Good job Z

13. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I didnt mean it that way,

I meant ppl are naming almost all portugal players, because lets face it most of our players have been douches:D

couto could take costa's role, but as far as im concerned morais is a starter. this guy broke pele's legs in wc 66 BAHAAHAHAH.

Figo Rules 2000 repped this.
  14. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    skip to 1:00

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VSYpypw3So"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VSYpypw3So[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzQtg2jA_p0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzQtg2jA_p0[/ame]

R.I.P.

15. joaommx

joaommx Member+

Sep 27, 2009
    Lisboa
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    The ones who should be in there:
    Fernando Couto, violent, vicious, doped.
    Jorge Costa, the epitome of the Porto defender.
    Bruno Alves, violent, i mean really violent. Once he jumped on a Benfica player, and stuck his studs on the guys back.
    Pepe, looks like a really nice guy, but he's a very hard tackler and once went completely berserk on some Getafe players.
    João Pereira, vicious player, i hated him before he came to Sporting, now i actually like watching him taunt the other teams players, fans, coaches and face the referee everytime he calls a foul by him.
    Jaime Pacheco, don't remeber how he was as a player, but at least as manager at Boavista, he made his players play as violently as wild dogs.
    Petit, the definition of the hard tackler. Plus, the broken nose and stupidity adds to the SOB image.
    João Pinto, the Diver. And he punched a referee... on a World Cup.
    Figo, the mercenary, never a player was able to be hated as much as he was. I bet he can't still walk around Barcelona without being attacked by a furious mob. Plus, he broke César Jiménez leg, thus ending his career.
    There is also a player who was infamous for being a hard tackler, although he is now in the distant football past, the macanese defender Joaquim Pacheco "passa a bola não passa o homem, passa o homem a bola fica",

Can't see why Oceano and Nani are in there. And even Morais (who was a fullback and winger, not a cb) shouldn't be in there either just because he injured a famous player.

16. Chacal

Chacal Member

Oct 11, 2010
    California
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Manuel Fernandes steals watches, he should be on here too.

17. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    good post

18. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Do you guys remember the Paulinho Santos vs Joao Pinto battles? Those guys were nuts. They hated eachother even when they played for Portugal :D

19. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Petit and Joao Pinto are starters.

Scolari as coach, "defende os atletas!"

20. FigoTX

FigoTX Member

Feb 15, 2006
    H-town, TX
    That's right, he punched a coach while in charge of Portugal. During the Euros?

21. joaommx

joaommx Member+

Sep 27, 2009
    Lisboa
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    He punched Dragutinovic, a player not a coach, during a qualifying game for Euro 2008 against Serbia.

22. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Didn't Sa pinto punch Artur Jorge too? :D

23. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    yeah i mentioned it.

Jose Mourinho is the ultimate though cmon guys lol. but makes sense putting scolari, mourinho hasnt coached Portugal yet.

1 person likes this.
  24. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I hate Petit. That is all.