Poor Carlo's Headaches and Other Transfer Muppetry - Transfer Thread #13

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by raven3k, Aug 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
  2. MadridFan22304

MadridFan22304 Member+

Apr 26, 2012
    DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The GK situation is pretty clear. We bought Navas. Iker is staying. Diego is going. It would be SHOCKING if anything else happens at this point. What other scenario do you guys see playing out?

Iker is starting the Super Cup, we'll see after that.

Lyra repped this.
  3. MadridFan22304

MadridFan22304 Member+

Apr 26, 2012
    DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  4. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
  5. pramod

pramod Member

Realmadrid
    Sep 4, 2006
    Hyderabad @ India
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    so lets print

6. Crimson

Oct 11, 2009
    o_O

Odd....

We still have a lot of players possibly leaving and coming

Rumours of Khedira and Di Maria exits still floating around

One of Casillas or Lopez leaving

Falcao possibly coming

Lots of rumours of Ancelotti wanting another midfielder

Going to be a big, big month for us....

7. babai_here

babai_here Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    In the meantime, ADM is training at Valdebebas

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

S1na, raul_elmatador, CR7PT and 3 others repped this.
  8. Crimson

Oct 11, 2009
    I'll laugh so hard if no one leaves now

We would rock the casbah

S1na, Lyra, Deep Pal and 1 other person repped this.
  9. ItsNotHames

ItsNotHames Red Card

Jul 25, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    And Iphones grows from sapphire. LOL!!!!!!!!!

10. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    WOOOAHAHAHAHAWOAH.

Please make it happen. I think it is quite a sensible move.

sleepyvato50 repped this.
  11. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Sami Khedira wants to fulfill the remaining year of his contract and become a free agent next year.

If Sami decides to stay in Madrid and not renew, RM has told him he will be a bench player for the season [ABC]

surgeon, S1na, babai_here and 2 others repped this.
  12. Deep Pal

Deep Pal Member+

Jun 19, 2013
    India,Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    Wow , we are playing it hard , like the change in approach towards player sales .

Infact , in recent times I felt BvB should have done the same with Lewandowski where Klopp had a much more significant role in making Lewandowski who he is today .

Hendrix22 and Lyra repped this.
  13. BobanFan

BobanFan Member+

Jun 28, 2007
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Rumours we might loan Diego Lopez. Any news or just speculation?

14. razingtonbear

razingtonbear Member+

Aug 8, 2007
    Likewise.

It's a loan deal (allegedly), so we have very little to lose at the end of it, and when fit he is one of the very best strikers in the world. All this nonsense about upsetting Benzema is laughable. If Benzema is the better player, and the better fit for the team, then he will play. If not, then shouldn't we be pleased we have an alternative? This is Real Madrid, no-one should be too comfortable in their starting spot, it only leads to lazy performances (as we have seen already).

TeSo, S1na and babai_here repped this.
  15. ItsNotHames

ItsNotHames Red Card

Jul 25, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I don't know, I really hope he doesn't go to that Italian shit midtable club.

He should go to an actual strong league like the EPL

16. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I wouldn't want to let anyone leave on a free. If they are surplus, get something for them and push on.

Aimar 21, S1na, RMSocrates and 2 others repped this.
  17. -Fifth CharM-

-Fifth CharM- BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 12, 2007
    CivilProtection, 4x4s, Zidane05 and 5 others repped this.
  18. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    I still don't get the PSG-can't-buy-because-of-FFP excuse; somebody explain this to me... As I understand it they are going to sell and then buy again this summer. So far that makes sense but sort of gets a little fuzzy when you consider Ibra is 32 and should not have too many more seasons of top flight football left and Cavani is one of the players they supposedly intend to sell and he should be in the long term plans of the club.

If it truly is down to money why wouldn't PSG arrange for a third party to buy ADM and then loan him to the club? Third party ownership has been used frequently enough by clubs who couldn't afford players. Granted traditionally its been clubs without the financial might that PSG has but none the less it should be rather simple for the owners of PSG to arrange for something like this if getting ADM this season truly was a must.

What am I missing here?

S1na and Deep Pal repped this.
  19. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I want Illarra to get 75%+ of the minutes at that spot this season, but I completely agree. I want Xabi Alonso mentoring the kid and starting at the DM spot in our biggest matches/available to come off the bench when we're chasing a game and need a better long distributor.

I wouldn't place any value on this rumor. XABI QUEDATE

temesgen repped this.
  20. CR7PT

CR7PT Member+

Real Madrid
    Portugal
    Mar 26, 2014
    Portugal
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I'm fine with it, he can play for Arsenal this season if he drops that wannabe-best-paid-player act, but since he's being stupid he'll sit on the bench and face the same problem next year until he realizes no one will pay him what he wants and end up dropping the wages. Conclusion: he just wasted one year.

21. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Borussia Dortmund could not afford to sit Lewandowski,. So they suck it up. We can afford to sit Khedira out. If I am running the team, I would not even allow him to practice. There would be two seasons without real football. Let's see how his agent can get him a good deal elsewhere.

The keeper situation changes everyday. Yesterday, Iker was leaving. Now, it is back to Diego. Tomorrow, Navas will be sent on loan to Getafe.

meringues repped this.
  22. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    100% bullshit.

Marca are heavily pro-Casillas. From the nonsense article with the doctor talking about Iker's kind and trustworthy eyes, to this crap about Diego Lopez blowing up (if it's true who told them?), to Sanchis (comfortably ignored on this forum lulz) saying that nonsense about not wanting Keylor, insiuating he would be disruptive, etc.. it's all been a campaign to protect Casillas from competition.

They ran Diego Lopez down for Casillas when he initially took his spot. Now they will railroad him out the club.

Keylor Navas handled his press conference in such an amazing way the media couldn't pinpoint negatives. Especailly the fact he spoke about God, it kind of hampered their ability to spin him into another "devil" to Casillas being the "saint".

More and more I think we should just rip this damn band aid off. Pay Casillas to leave this year and keep Diego Lopez. At least we know we won't be dealing with this utter bullshit all damn season long and then next summer.

SMH at these players before team folks.

Anon., RMSocrates, Crimson and 1 other person repped this.
  23. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    The outcome that the club prefers is for Casillas to move on, but there is a lot of money at play.

MerlinRM repped this.
  24. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Depends on how you want to see it, if Marca really is an extension of the club they could have people talking to them from the directive to have them inform them of this. Or it's utter bullshit.

Same applies as in Pepe's case for me: if I don't see him saying it, I'll assume he didn't.

Zidane05 repped this.
  25. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    I wouldn't go that far. He'd certainly be the last person in the pecking order in the midfield (the way I look at it now, he already is even if he 10 years on his contract), but I wouldn't put any other restrictions on him. You don't want to create drama where it's unnecessary, and you never know what can happen in a long season.

MadridFan22304 and natenate101 repped this.