Poor Carlo's Headaches and Other Transfer Muppetry - Transfer Thread #13

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by raven3k, Aug 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chapimp

Chapimp Member

Sep 9, 2004
    I think Iker should be disappointed that no team showed any interest in him. If in fact he does decide to leave for free next year, he is going straight to MLS, Qatar or any of the Mexican TV owned teams that could also find a job for Sara Carbonero. No club in UEFA or CL will pay his inflated wages.

2. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #527 saadomar, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
    Well hello self contradiction! By the way, your name is something a cule would come up with. Welcome back, Jeremy!

I dunno how heroic getting smashed 5-0 by Netherlands is, or nearly costing us our perfect La Decima run for being stupid enough to run out for a set piece...TWICE is. I'm sorry, but none of us would even THINK twice about keeping Iker if he had blundered away our CL final last year. This story would've been spinning in a very different direction. Iker would've been shoved out the door. I still like Iker and believe in him, but many would argue there wouldn't be any spark in him had Diego not shoved him to the side for the starting spot. Don't be...bitter. He's been terrific for us, and did little to be treated like how RM administration is treating him. I may appreciate Iker's legend with us, but I will never forget how Diego Lopez poured his heart and soul out into playing for our club and did everything within his power to stay here. He also remained very classy and professional, keeping his humility while competing, giving proper respect to the club and it's due process.

Gracias Diego! We will remember your dedication to us. May you see much success at Milan, or wherever you decide to go for the rest of your career.

3. sleepyvato50

sleepyvato50 Member+

Feb 11, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I knew it wouldn't take long for Jeremy to come back, the guy just can't stay away for too long. :D

Deep Pal repped this.
  4. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    Except it isn't Jeremy....

5. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Wow, so much bullshit for a first post. Lopez doesn't have character and isn't loved by his teammates. gtfo please. He's better than Casillas and only the fact that Iker has so much history here forced Diego out.

Edino Edinho repped this.
  6. Bitter Puskás

Bitter Puskás New Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #531 Bitter Puskás, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2014

No, but don't worry; I won't hang about too long. You'll not have too much from me to trouble your penchant for picking a soundbite from the first three sentences, where absorbing more than that weighs heavily on a scope deficient in attention to the point where the 140 characters or of a tweet seem like heavy literature. I've kept this comment to you to three sentences, in order to help you out.

Obviously, nuance (as previously noted) is a very complicated concept for you to grasp. I'll help you out; he may have been better over the course of a number of games, but not in the greater context of many seasons and many finals. He may have seemed better in the air and set-pieces, but how many trophies did he win? What's better? And that Décima? It's Casillas who got us there. Without him, no Décima. Full stop.

Your Madridsta scope focuses on this one match? This match defines the career of Casillas? His aptitude? His potential in the future? It was all Casillas' fault? This is how much you understand the sport or the complexities of the Spanish national team's demise in Brazil? Everything is this simple? This black? This white? It's easier that way, isn't it? Clearly you don't understand the intangibles Casillas brings. You also overrate López's non-accomplishments: No trophies. No legacy. No personality. Little in the way of honour. My grandkids won't know, nor care, who he was.

The way of Robinho and Kaka, you go. Milan is a club with a monumental history. It's also where we bin our rejects. Here comes another one.

Mourinho will always be keen on having another you-know-what licker around, when his contract at Milan is up. Especially if Cech/Courtois/whoever isn't licking you-know-what at the time.

It's normally insulting to be called a cule, but in this case it matters little to me, since it remains true that there is no better feeling in life than being insulted by a moron. What is truly revolting is indeed your lack of cleverness, as I like to believe that Madrid fans - like Madrid players - ought to aspire to the greatest heights, and you fall desperately short in matters of insight and poise, making the rest of us look very bad.

Again nuance escapes you, as it would. And if you had a more profound insight into life in Spain, with more knowledge of its food and drink, then you might have grasped the name a bit better. Then again, that would require knowing about double entrendres, and that would clearly be asking too much of you.

perucho311 repped this.
  7. sleepyvato50

sleepyvato50 Member+

Feb 11, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Nevermind what I said, Jeremy was a much better troll than this guy.

8. El-CapitanoR7

El-CapitanoR7 Member

Oct 30, 2008
    La la land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I wonder why you guys even bother responding to that. So blatant. I would insta-ban.

9. perucho311

perucho311 Member

May 27, 2008
    USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    I like you

10. Horsehead

Horsehead Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Do I smell an intellectual in the parlor? Hmmmm.

Start a new one, my fine fellows and fellow-ettes.

Crimson, Deep Pal, ahnaf and 3 others repped this.