Polonia Warszawa

Discussion in 'Poland' started by Ted Cikowski, Sep 4, 2002.

1. Ted Cikowski

Ted Cikowski Red Card

May 31, 2000
    any other fans of this club? It seems like I am the only person in America who likes them. I only like them because my Grandpa and Dad like them, mostly my Grandpa. Our cousines sent us a few videotaped matches in 2000 and 2001 when Olisadebe played. I knew about Polonia long before I knew about MLS so I will always have a soft spot for Polonia. My cousins go to every match. They are currently in 7th place I think, out of the 16 first division clubs. But the season is early.

[​IMG]

2. hangover

hangover New Member

Aug 9, 2004
    how nice to hear of some fans in the US :)

Ted - would You be so kind as to contact me by mail - hangover@op.pl - I'm a Polonia fan from Warsaw and would be glad to hear more from You!

3. gruppesimmering

gruppesimmering New Member

Aug 9, 2004
    hi my name is karol! im a member of the gruppe simmering www.gruppesimmering.at.tf and we want a friendship with polonia when its possible!!!! To whom can we write or something! im from warsaw and im sometimes in warsaw with my friends and we want when its possible to fight on the field!!

thanks for your reply

4. Unstoppable Fire 13

Unstoppable Fire 13 New Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago
    LEGIA IS THE BEST

POLONIA CAN BURN IN HELL

7-2 IN THE DERBY

Mistrzem Polski jest legia
    Legia najlepsza jest
    Legia to jest potenga
    Legia CWKS

5. Konrad

Konrad New Member

Jul 6, 2001
    Atlanta, GA

Taka potenga ze sie nie przyznajesz: Team: Fire, Juve, Real Madrid

6. Unstoppable Fire 13

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago
    a teraz?? :)

7. Ted Cikowski

Ted Cikowski Red Card

May 31, 2000
    idiota, legia jest zly.
    Legia nie bardzo ladny.

in fact, they suck. Much like the bottom dwelling chicago fire.

8. waldek

waldek New Member

Aug 26, 2004
    Well, after studying on Purdue University (West Lafayette, Indiana) I can say that there is many people in the US who like Polonia Warszawa very well.
    I personally like this club for its history and the tradition of independence.

After Cold War the new era for Polonia Warszawa commenced. Today, they have a great basketball team - some Americans play in it, too :)

Legia? This is a pure communist-beloved club. They have a lot not well educated hooligans who do not care about tradition, Poland and do not have a future. I do not understand those idiots who write about Legia in the space where the main topic is Polonia Warszawa. :confused:

9. Unstoppable Fire 13

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago
    first off, i think if ur gonna say something in polish make sure u can speak the language properly.

Secondly, legia has been better through most of their (yes, shorter) but still very successfull history. Winning more titles then polonia and defently having greater fans.

10. waldek

waldek New Member

Aug 26, 2004
    ha, ha, ha!