Poll: How do you look at the US

Discussion in 'FIFA and Tournaments' started by squadra_azzurri, Apr 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ITALIA1982

ITALIA1982 Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Easy buddy, you do not have to be nasty and start using foul words, just accept losing to Morocco with grace and hope for a better day...
    AND don't put your hopes too high for advancing past the group stage in the WC otherwise you suffer a major disappointment...

2. NYCONEONTA

NYCONEONTA New Member

Jul 28, 2005
    New York

I bet you were born in Canada and root for Italy cuz your parents were born there. Its easy to root for italy when they are one of the top teams in the world.
    I am Italian american and can't wait to see the USA surprise Italy. If people like me and you don't start to realize we have a good soccer team in our own back yards our country is never going to get better, so start getting behind Canada and maybe you guys can atleast make the second round of concacaf qualifying next time.

3. Awesom-O

Awesom-O New Member

May 16, 2006
    Columbia, SC
    Beat you to it. Read above.

Italy fans believe they are God's gift to this earth when it comes to soccer. We'll all see when the games roll around. But like I said, I wont be hiding anywhere if we lose.

4. Awesom-O

Awesom-O New Member

May 16, 2006
    Columbia, SC
    That has been a post I have been trying to post since I got here, but could never find the correct words. ********ing brilliant.

-Bows-

5. NYCONEONTA

NYCONEONTA New Member

Jul 28, 2005
    New York
    Thank you

6. Awesom-O

Awesom-O New Member

May 16, 2006
    Columbia, SC
    Is Ghanan even a Nationality? 63% of that was understandable.

7. NYCONEONTA

NYCONEONTA New Member

Jul 28, 2005
    New York
    I can't even acknowledge you cuz what you say is just ignorant. I hope you are going to support Toronto FC. Being from Canada you should support this team. I hope they both qualify from the group cuz i will be in italy for the second round but all I am saying is this is a friendly and don't underestimate the USA cuz we have come a long way baby! Thats all I have to say. Support soccer from the ground you walk on and thats canada and Toronto FC.
    Gli Italiani sono sempre buone ma quando una squadra non da il rispetto a altra squadra si puo perdere and Italia non da il rispetto a gli USA. Ciao Amico

8. ac2004

ac2004 Member

Mar 22, 2006
    What I meant was that when the US qualified for the World Cup, they won every qualification match at home, and beat or drew with every pushover team in the continent away except for Mexico and Costa Rica. The US actually used to be a Pushover Team, until some point after 1990, when it actually began to beat numerous pushover teams and teams that are supposed to be better than they are.

9. babytiger2001

babytiger2001 New Member

Dec 29, 2000
    Melbourne
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just removed a bunch of posts filled with the trolling and name-calling in the aftermath of the USA v Morocco friendly.

Cut it out, and keep it clean -- or else the thread will get closed.

10. NYCONEONTA

NYCONEONTA New Member

Jul 28, 2005
    New York
    Hey I am one of those 16 million and I root for the USA .Its easy to root for italy cuz everyone does , but i am not one of those people. I support soccer and in order for it to grow in this country it needs passionate fans like us. Thats why I am saying go out and buy Toronto FC season tickets and support Canada. Hey did YOu know that the Canadian under 21 national team beat Brazil last week 2-1 in Canada. I bet you didn't cuz you don't support your own country which is pathetic.

11. Awesom-O

Awesom-O New Member

May 16, 2006
    Columbia, SC
    Exactly. Looks like this argument is well summed up. Nice finisher.

12. NYCONEONTA

NYCONEONTA New Member

Jul 28, 2005
    New York
    I am trying but its not getting in their head.

13. Awesom-O

Awesom-O New Member

May 16, 2006
    Columbia, SC
    Any "argument" on their part after this point is just proof they are retarded. Its hard to take the truth.

14. babytiger2001

babytiger2001 New Member

Dec 29, 2000
    Melbourne
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    OK, I gave you guys a chance, and you blew it.

Thread closed.