Poll by E.WYNALDA finds Mexican-Americans are disgusted at Chivas becoming Chivas USA

Discussion in 'Archives: CD Chivas USA' started by Kqql, Nov 1, 2003.

1. chowhog99

chowhog99 Member

Sep 26, 2002
    Pass the Tissues

Thank you for verifying what I just said. What you are talking about here is still about ethnic diversity within Spain. Castilian sanctions and Basque separatist are areas that are very independent and have been fighting for their own sovereignity for a long time. Perhaps what you are referring to is that that could happen here in the Southwest US?

2. kpaulson

kpaulson New Member

Jun 16, 2000
    Washington DC
    Actually, it goes against what you said. You said France wasn't divided by nationality. That's wrong. What I am talking about are Basque and Corsican separatists-- both of which affect France.

BTW what are "Castilian sanctions"? And how exactly have "Castilians" been fighting for their independence for a long time?

We can go on to talk about Fresians, Waloons and Northern League politicians. The point is you should just drop the comparison of Chivas matches to European soccer violence.

3. Tecos

Tecos Member+

Apr 8, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    Tecos UA de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    sorry but last time I checked, mexico is in america...as are the united states, canada, costa rica, panama, brazil, paraguay, etc... and hence any one from any of those countries is american.