podcast with Rowdies talk...

Discussion in 'Tampa Bay Rowdies' started by BayVol, Feb 2, 2010.

1. BayVol

BayVol Member

Jun 30, 2002
    Clearwater, FL
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. law5guy

law5guy Member

Jun 26, 2001
    Guess I'll have to check back later:

Note: There was a technical issue with part of Tuesday’s podcast. That issue has forced up to take the file down. We are working to fix the problem and redistribute the podcast

3. richardfarley

richardfarley New Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Club:
    12 de Octubre
    I had to take the podcast down b/c there was a previous undetected technical problem with the back-half of the distribution. It sounded as of the two audio tracks became un-sync'd, so the two hosts were talking over each other a lot, there were long pauses - it was un-listenable.

If anybody has any questions about the content, let us know. I'm trying to fix it, but it's not looking good.

4. brandonsoccerfan

brandonsoccerfan New Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Since I can't listen to it, what was said? Did they think Yamada was a good signing? What else did they have to say about the Rowdies?

5. BayVol

BayVol Member

Jun 30, 2002
    Clearwater, FL
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The two guys, Brian Zygo and Johnathan Starling spoke about how they really liked how the Tampa organization has shaped its team. Also, they expect Tampa to be one of the front runners to win the league. They did speak about the Yamada signing but also praised the head coach and how they expect the youth development to be a strong-suit as well.

6. brandonsoccerfan

brandonsoccerfan New Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    That's great news! I really like that a lot of the players they signed are from outside the USL. One plus about signing a foreign coach such as Dalglish is that they usually come in with a different mindset. This was the same deal with Adrian Heath who was in a similar position with the Austin Aztex last year. They were a very entertaining team and had a very diverse squad. That being said though, Austin finished the season at 5-17-8 and second to last in the USL. This is about what I expect from the Rowdies, but I also expect a very entertaining season and an extremely bright future!

7. WhiteStar Warriors

Mar 25, 2007
    St.Pete/Krakow
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States