Please rate us your forum Mods - The Moderators Poll

Discussion in 'Saudi Arabia' started by Txtriathlete, Jan 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Txtriathlete

Txtriathlete Member

Aug 6, 2004
    The American Empire
    Please rate us, your forum Mods (Please rate us, your forum Mods (Txtriathlete, topcow, woorijim, skipshady ) and how we moderated the Saudi Arabia forum in 2005. These polls have been created at the request of the BigSoccer Admins in an effort to improve our community and clarify our newly revised community guidelines for the coming year. Please be honest, civil, and fair in your responses. After one week, we will attempt to respond and address your praise and criticism. We all value your feedback so please, don't be shy. We won't bite (we promise!)

Im known as Tex, and Ive been around for a little over a year. I enjoy Asian soccer in general and enjoy keeping these boards clean and on topic as much as I can. I know it took us a while to get the Saudi Arabia forum approved but we finally got it done, I hope to see it grow this year.
    PS. I do speak arabic so thats a plus too I guess :)

(Other mods please edit this thread and add your own info)

A= Excellent
    B= Above Average
    C= Average
    D= Below Average
    E= Terrible

2. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    I voted above average as u guys ( not u guys its only Tx) are really doin well for the past 6 months that i have been hanging around. Hopefully Tx will be his best in 2006.

P.S. by the way this is the rating for Tx (as there are no other mods) and Tx is the one that rules the asian boards (Hail to the king:) ). The other mods act like their dead if u ask me. Probably Tx has something to do with it. I am gonna contact the CSI cast to investigate this case. :cool:

Hey i've just noticed something, I am a big soccer level II. wONDER WAHT that means? And where are our cards and number of posts? And instead of club, u guys should change it to country. For eg in my case my profile is showing Club: saudiarabia, netherlands.

3. hammad_friend

hammad_friend Member

Dec 26, 2005
    Dubai, Karachi
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    I also give it "B" i.e., above average. However, for all the contribution made by Tx (Only), I give Tx "A" or any higher rating if their was any. Tx u did a wonderful job and I am with Sahb in saying that really u are the only person who showed thorough commitment, rest of the moderators are not even in the picture (I hope its not harsh for them but its mine opinion). Moreover, I have few sugestion for making the forum more better. If u r interested then do let me know! Once again, a lot of congrats!

4. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    I've never seen any other mod other than Tx in the Saudi arabia forum. Continue the good job Tx.

5. Pescado

Pescado New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    Are there any other moderators?
    Monopoly, huh?
    Our own Bill Gates.. j/k

Good job bro.

6. saqr

saqr New Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Edinburgh-Scotland
    Its true that I'm a new member, but I've been here a while before joining. Tex you've been doing a good job here. I didn't see any other mods. By the way how come Australia has its own forum and Saudi Arabia, Japan and China are all subforums?

P.S. sahbekham_pactwinner: its actually 7abibi (pronounced habibi) and it (lliterally) means my love.

7. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    It's mainly because they think that our forum won't be too big or active enough. I'm sure we will when we have a more active forum with more posts and posters.