Please rate us your forum Mods - The Moderators Poll

Discussion in 'China' started by Txtriathlete, Jan 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Txtriathlete

Txtriathlete Member

Aug 6, 2004
    The American Empire
    Please rate us, your forum Mods (Please rate us, your forum Mods (The Old Lady Hertha, Txtriathlete, topcow, woorijim, skipshady ) and how we moderated the China forum in 2005. These polls have been created at the request of the BigSoccer Admins in an effort to improve our community and clarify our newly revised community guidelines for the coming year. Please be honest, civil, and fair in your responses. After one week, we will attempt to respond and address your praise and criticism. We all value your feedback so please, don't be shy. We won't bite (we promise!)

Im known as Tex, and Ive been around for a little over a year. I enjoy Asian soccer in general and enjoy keeping these boards clean and on topic as much as I can. I know it took us a while to get the China forum approved but we finally got it done, I hope to see it grow this year :)

Yes I'm here too...The Old Lady Hertha has just gotten this gig since the New Years. I also enjoy Asian soccer in general and hopefully there will be a lot of traffic in China forum so that we can justify its creation.
    (Other mods please edit this thread and add your own info)

A= Excellent
    B= Above Average
    C= Average
    D= Below Average
    E= Terrible

2. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Tx you've done a great job in a very tough place. Time to think about a supermodship. :)

Old Lady is also doing a great job in his young tenure so far. :)