Please post pictures of your preds

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Voodudejnr, Jul 1, 2005.

1. Voodudejnr

Voodudejnr New Member

Feb 16, 2005
    and say how long you've been using them for, 'cus I want to see how "battered" they get

2. zz.db.5

zz.db.5 New Member

Feb 10, 2005
    the mountains
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    adidas Predator Precision II CL TRX FG - 2 games, 1 practice.
    [​IMG]
    adidas Predator Pulse X-TRX SG - Played in since March 2005 They are in good shape, the camera caught the flash too much though.
    [​IMG]
    Played in since April 2005.

I had Lunar FG Manias, but they are at adidas right now being judged defective and replaced with a gift card (hopefully!)

3. pinoy80y432

pinoy80y432 New Member

Jun 26, 2005
    Wow! nice collection...especially like the firt ones. Classic!! why do u have soo many? =P i only usually get ONE pair a season :mad: ...lol lucky you.

4. zz.db.5

zz.db.5 New Member

Feb 10, 2005
    the mountains
    Well adidas Predators are pretty much all I buy...I've gotten some very good deals lately.
    You guys would laugh at how clean and polished I keep these boots.

5. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite

I shouldn't post my shoes than... you might get pissed.... :eek:

6. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    Here's mine, I've had them just over 6 months - they haven't been worn much recently because of the weather but I wore them pretty regularly in the close season after Christmas.

As you can see they're in pretty good condition. The only signs of wear are a few scuffs on the tongue (from challenges from people going in with their studs showing which tore the tongue slightly - it happened a few times) and the toe of the boot is losing the slight metallic shade to the paint but it's nothing noticeable. The third picture is of my left boot - as I'm left footed I thought it would be worn most there to show you.

They are cleaned properly after I use them and I also use neutral shoe polish and dubbin to keep them in good condition.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. nikesoccer9000

nikesoccer9000 New Member

Aug 25, 2004
    Soverato, Calabria
    my manias have lasted me 2 and a half seasons, now thats crazy, and i dont even clean them the rain does it for me, also, the tongue strap is still intact

8. Fury20

Fury20 New Member

May 13, 2005
    Nashville, Tennessee
    lucky you, the tounge strap on mine tore off 2 days after i got them

9. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    Here are mine, haven't worn the red ones too much, but the blue ones are holding up VERY nice. They still look brand new. The silver ones and manias are the worst to keep in top shape.

[​IMG]

10. pinoy80y432

pinoy80y432 New Member

Jun 26, 2005
    Wow darren..all look brand new :cool: AND you have the "personalization"...Lucky fellow you are.

11. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    Thanks, honestly they don't see much game time now that I have my Cellerators. Since my outdoor league is over, I only play indoor to keep in shape until september, and they think it's REALLY cocky of me to have my boots personalized. Oh well. I tell them to look closely cause so when I blow by them they know who smoked 'em.... :D

12. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    I dont know why but your red pulse seem a lil weird cos the red colour looks different. but anyhows what happened to 'Dominic' on the red pulse ?

13. Lampard123

Lampard123 New Member

May 17, 2004
    Dundee,Scotland
    Maybe he wasn't born yet or something,who knows.

14. Tottino

Tottino Member+

Mar 19, 2005
    Frosinone, Italia
    Club:
    AS Roma
    wats Domenic or Fionda

15. arcticduane

arcticduane Member

May 1, 2004
    Bradford, England
    His name.

16. ReyesIsMyMate

ReyesIsMyMate Member

Sep 9, 2004
    London, UK
    Club:
    Valencia CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    here are my preds:

[​IMG]

Lunar manias from whenever the gunmetal ones were out --> 2002/03 got em cheap :D this is how battered white boots get if you don't clean them regularly --> they don't stay white....

mi adidas all black preds december 2004

Guillermo

17. joto 3

joto 3 New Member

Feb 24, 2005
    evansville, IN

did your mi-adidas feel better... like comfort ??? and were they more durable???

18. ReyesIsMyMate

ReyesIsMyMate Member

Sep 9, 2004
    London, UK
    Club:
    Valencia CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    the mi adidas pulses actually hurt the first time i wore them --> partly ecause i was wearing them in, partly that i was wearing them on FG when they are SG.

durability --> i got a split on the back of the heel counter the first time i used them --> am still trying to get them replaced.

Guillermo

19. nvan_football

nvan_football New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    Vancouver,BC,Canada
    What do you mean by hurt: blisters, too tight, stud pressure? If you have to break in the boots that were made specially for your feet, the question is how good is actually mi-adidas?

20. ReyesIsMyMate

ReyesIsMyMate Member

Sep 9, 2004
    London, UK
    Club:
    Valencia CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    stud pressure --> it's a good question you ask regarding the mi adidas service. i'm not too sure about the fact that the mi adidas boots are made in indonesia which brings up questions on quality --> as i said, i have a split on mine which i've been trying to sort out with Harrod's with no success as of yet and i have been at them since january.

Guillermo

21. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    sorry man, but anything made in indonesia does not hold up for long

22. zz.db.5

zz.db.5 New Member

Feb 10, 2005
    the mountains
    Does anyone here have the all black preds? Please post pics if you do.
    And yes, I am aware that Guillermo's miadidas are all black, but I'd like to see some that are new......

23. squelid

squelid New Member

Mar 14, 2004
    That's what I want to know as well haven't heard much about the black outs so far.

24. nyboy1217

nyboy1217 Member

Feb 11, 2007
    bump lets keep this thread going

25. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--