place to watch at the game at the jersey shore?

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by CROLLER, Apr 17, 2006.

1. CROLLER

CROLLER Member

May 2, 2002
    philly
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Ok, here's the problem. My girlfriend wants to fo to Ocean City, NJ for the weekend. I don't. I want to watch our boys beat the crap out of filthy sp**rs. I don't think there's any chance of us not going. So I put the question to you, my arsenal faithful. Where the hell can I watch this game? AC maybe?
    Anyone?

2. TxTechGooner

TxTechGooner we're having fun here, no?

Feb 24, 2003
    red bank, nj~

do not remember the name of this little pub, but if you can see it if you are standing at the train station. its north of the station ( i used to watch some champions league matches there when manyoo won in '99)

belmar, nj~

bar anticipation. (or Bar A, as locals call it)

3. n4100

n4100 Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Philadelphia
    Recently there haven't been many places showing games down there. I had a friend last year looking for a place, he found nothing. Doesn't help that Ocean City is a dry town, so you won't find a bar there. I'd think looking down towards Wildwood perhaps, but who knows.

4. oneforthemoney

oneforthemoney BigSoccer Yellow Card

Dec 6, 2004
    NYC
    http://www.soccerbars.com/modules/s...ry.php?country_selected=USA&region=New Jersey

5. ScottyUS

ScottyUS Member

Apr 10, 2004
    Southern, NJ Shore
    Good luck. The only place to catch a live game is some place in Wildwood that only shows Celtic games.

An Irish pub called Ri Ra in the Tropicana Quarter has FSC on a big plasma screen and had it on two weeks ago when I was there. You might want to give them a call and see if they're open. But be warned, you'll pay through the nose for drinks. Although the food is fairly decent.

6. oneforthemoney

oneforthemoney BigSoccer Yellow Card

Dec 6, 2004
    NYC
    This game is going to be on FSC - good luck - always call ahead to confirm

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/5120122