Pizza Hut Park tickets on sale Friday

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by Major League Soccer, Jul 7, 2005.

1. texgator

texgator New Member

Oct 28, 2003
    Plano
    That's an excellent point, and since it really "costs" him nothing, why the hell not?

2. GoldFinger

GoldFinger New Member

Jun 19, 2004
    Here comes the wrath of Drumm'r :p

3. FCDallas96

FCDallas96 Member

Aug 12, 2004
    Dallas
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I just had to call Emily and find out where my tickets are at. I still haven't received them yet. I predict a sell out.

4. justscore

justscore Member

May 31, 2004
    Southlake
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was at the FO today and what a crazy scene! People were everywhere trying to buy last minute tickets. The merchandise racks were nearly empty. I got 2 hooped jerseys for my boys and had to take 1 off the display manequin. Crazy but good IMO!!!

5. ttujosh

ttujosh Member

Mar 9, 2003
    Dallas, Tx
    hmmm....interesting there still are seats available at 15k....what were they gonna do to make up that extra 6+k if it opened at capacity? were marketing angles backed off? hahaha...that was a good one, marketing for soccer, in my dreams....

6. FC Dallas

FC Dallas New Member

Feb 4, 2005
    I also have a call into Emily.

Are you going to the tailgate tonite? I'm planning on being there to get a kit from her, and I think Gordon is getting parking passes from her.

Maybe we can start a mini tailgate-within-a-tailgate for the waiters-of-Emily... if she is well served...

7. boomersooner027

May 13, 2004
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahamas
    youre not kidding about the front office justscore....I actually had to wait in line yesterday!!!!

8. FCDallas96

FCDallas96 Member

Aug 12, 2004
    Dallas
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have now talked to her and everything is rectified. I didn't expect them to use UPS to ship out the tickets so my mailing address which is a PO Box has bounced my tickets somewhere into limbo. I will pick up the "ugly" non-season ticket for tomorrow's game after work tonight. Tragedy averted! On another note, they will have the will call ticket booth open for the game.

9. ZenCarver

ZenCarver New Member

May 26, 2003
    Richardson, TX
    I hope the Porta-Potty is in good shape. I'm eating 6 minipups from Krystal (complete with chili, cheese, and mustard) for lunch...

10. FC Dallas

FC Dallas New Member

Feb 4, 2005
    Yep, I spoke with her too.. I'll be using the will-call also.

11. Northside Rovers

Jan 28, 2000
    Austin TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh my God.

Before reading that I was bummed that I was not going to make the 24 Tailgate-a-thon.

Now it seems I may have chosen wisely.

12. ZenCarver

ZenCarver New Member

May 26, 2003
    Richardson, TX
    :mad: We'd be outdoors, Chris. I'm sure some puff of a gust could keep the stench spread out a bit...