Pizza Hut Park tickets on sale Friday

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by Major League Soccer, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Rocket

Rocket Member

Aug 29, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I know we get assigned seats when we turn in our flexi's, but isn't the section supposed to be quasi-GA?

Other than the drummers who'll need a couple of rows set aside for them, won't the "seating" be fairly flexible?

2. ZenCarver

ZenCarver New Member

May 26, 2003
    Richardson, TX
    The part we're sitting in is quasi-GA, but the problem is that we don't have the entire section (our numbers just won't fill it up) so if, for instance, I get tickets in Row 14, it leaves seats open down lower, where the unwashed masses might get tickets. They have the right to sit in the seat they're assigned, so it could cause problems if we're mixed too freely.

3. ElJefe

ElJefe Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Colorful Colorado
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, I went by the FO today to exchange my Flexis, and got four tickets in row 12.

The guy behind the desk told me that we were reserved up to row 15.

4. texgator

texgator New Member

Oct 28, 2003
    Plano
    Cool. By the way, my tickets are sec 116, row 1, seats 1 & 2. Suck it!

5. texas arsenal

texas arsenal New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Frisco Tx
    Mine are at the other end of the row. I dont know the seat numbers but on the aisle next to sec 117. Of course I had to pay for mine.

6. texgator

texgator New Member

Oct 28, 2003
    Plano
    We can't all be supreme pimp daddys.

7. boomersooner027

May 13, 2004
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahamas
    you rang?

8. ZenCarver

ZenCarver New Member

May 26, 2003
    Richardson, TX
    See, I made a phone call to sort this out earlier. Emily wasn't in, so I spoke to another ticket rep. I guess I should've called GE. Going to do that now. :mad::mad:

9. ZenCarver

ZenCarver New Member

May 26, 2003
    Richardson, TX
    By The Way: In case anyone was thinking of it - There will be no walkup sales on August 6th - even the Inferno. Exchange Flexis or buy tickets in advance and before they sell out..

10. DeigoRedD

DeigoRedD Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 28, 2004
    Fort Worth, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Look out FO let Emily thru! She'll git 'er done!

:cool:

11. Stumptown Texan

Stumptown Texan New Member

Mar 10, 2005
    PDX
    Got mine this morning...Sec.115 Row.3 Seat 22. I hope moving to 116 won't be too difficult. Would my seat be closer to 116 or the corner(I have no idea)? Maybe there will be a spillover of Infernites into other sections? I ain't traveling 2,000 miles to be told to "sit down and be quiet". BTW, are there any reasonably-priced hotels in the Frisco-McKinney area? I want to be able to celebrate "properly" ;) , but I can't afford $100 for a hotel room(which seems to be the going rate from what I could deduce). Help!

12. Manck

Manck New Member

Mar 5, 2005
    Newberry SC
    Check on anything on Dallas North Tollway...good luck on finding anything relatively cheap and tolerable north of LBJ though.

13. BulaJacket

BulaJacket Member

Columbus Crew (hometown), Minnesota United (close ties), Colorado Rapids (now home), Jacksonville Armada (ties)
    United States
    May 9, 2003
    Ashtabula, OH / Denver, CO / MN / Jax
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  14. accion

accion Member

Nov 28, 1998
    dfw, texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    i got tickets for me and my parents who are coming down from OKC for it, but im really disappointed that i will get to show them the half-a$$ opening of a stadium

15. FCD Fan

FCD Fan New Member

Feb 24, 2005
    Pismo Beach, CA
    Just booked my flight....meeting the gang from OSU...will be there in full uniform on 8/5 and not leaving until 8/7...sleeping where ever me and my girl passout. Calling this week for tickets...maybe a suite? If there is one avail...all you on this board are welcome - even though I've never met you. :eek:

16. jwedding

jwedding Member

Jul 21, 2003
    McKinney
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There actually _is_ (or was,) a suite available. Shawn McGee and I talked about it at the last Cotton Bowl game. Give him a call if you want the numbers.

17. Kevin Lindstrom

Oct 28, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Whatever. 4k in season tickets is more than Dallas has ever sold, I believe, and other than HDC is (I think) is good league wide.

(I assume you were commenting on the season tickets - it wasn't entirely clear.)

18. Chamo

Chamo New Member

Aug 9, 1999
    Plano,TX
    West side reserved just opened up on Ticket master. Section 110

19. jeffenbauer

jeffenbauer Member

Jul 17, 2002
    dallas, tx
    You're not the Supreme, you're the Meat Lover.

20. Rocket

Rocket Member

Aug 29, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    On today's FCD radio show, Lamar Hunt said that there are still several hundred tickets available to the Pizza Hut Park opening match.

So there're two weeks to go, and they've yet to sell 12,500 tickets to the game.

:eek:

21. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

:eek: I was about to start a thread about this, how are they not selling 12,500 tickets to the opening game?

22. Chamo

Chamo New Member

Aug 9, 1999
    Plano,TX
    By telling everybody that they don't have enough parking.

23. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

but have they seriously just come out and blabbed it? I mean if you look hard you can find it but it doesn't mean average joe sports fan knows...

24. Zé Bill

Zé Bill Member

Mar 21, 2004
    I was just wondering what the stands will look like Aug. 6---does anybody have an idea which sections might be roped-off etc?

25. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I don't see it being roped off, I just see it being spread out across the whole stadium. According to what they're saying, the stadium will be "done", its just that the parking won't be sufficient enough for 21,000+