Pizza Hut Park tickets on sale Friday

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by Major League Soccer, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Major League Soccer

Major League Soccer BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 25, 1999
    New York, NY
  2. ZenCarver

ZenCarver New Member

May 26, 2003
    Richardson, TX
    Yeah, we got the memo, but I guess it deserves it's own thread.

3. Major League Soccer

Major League Soccer BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 25, 1999
    New York, NY
    You can delete it or merge it if you need to. Just wanted to make sure actual fans had the chance to buy tickets to the opener.

4. ZenCarver

ZenCarver New Member

May 26, 2003
    Richardson, TX
    No, I was being serious - it should have it's own thread. Thanks for making it. :)

5. scaryice

scaryice Member

Jan 25, 2001
  6. ZenCarver

ZenCarver New Member

May 26, 2003
    Richardson, TX

7. boomersooner027

May 13, 2004
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahamas
    to quote martin lawrence:damn, damn, damn

8. ZenCarver

ZenCarver New Member

May 26, 2003
    Richardson, TX
    Calling all Frisco residents!!!

FCD needs your help! The rain today has caused further delays in the stadium construction and we don't have enough parking!

Anyone want to offer up a few places in their driveway to help a brutha out?

9. ZenCarver

ZenCarver New Member

May 26, 2003
    Richardson, TX
    And to think I was happy about the rain when I woke up this morning... *grumble*

10. ZenCarver

ZenCarver New Member

May 26, 2003
    Richardson, TX
    Since there will not be a great many tickets available, out-of-towners needing to exchange flexis - PM me (or another Infernite) and I can probably pre-exchange for you. I can pick up extra tickets with my flexis and swap you a ticket for a flexi come game time. I don't know how serious of a problem this might be, but there is that option for anyone who needs it.

11. Rocket

Rocket Member

Aug 29, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is all incredibly stupid.

For months now, anyone driving past the site could see that there was no way they'd complete the project by Aug. 6th at their current rate of construction.

So why didn't they start working on Sundays too?

Why not bring out some more workers?

HSG cheapskates

:mad: :mad:

12. soccercptn

soccercptn New Member

Aug 9, 2000
    Plano
    So many jokes about Dallas being a giant parking lot when I lived in Austin... I guess it isn't true anymore.

I wonder if they realistically expect the lots to be done for the next game? Or is there going to be a limited capacity for an extended period of time?

Or is this just a ploy because they don't think they can sell out the first game, so they will gradually build the capacity so that folks expect a sellout every time?

What sucks the most about this is that now all the local stations will go to cover the event, and it will look like a half-assed stadium, with half a crowd for the opener, and it won't be reported why the seats are half full. And the majority of dallas will remember images of a half empty, half assed stadium on opening night, and not feel any pressure to buy tickets in advance for future games.

13. nostopping

nostopping Member

Sep 7, 2001
    Missouri Bootheel
    Club:
    Birmingham City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As an out-of-towner, where did the Inferno settle on sitting? I seem to remember that you were looking at sections 115 & 116. My son and I will be coming down for the NE game (I know, I suck, I can't make it to the opener), and we are hoping to join ya'll.

14. soccercptn

soccercptn New Member

Aug 9, 2000
    Plano
    The Inferno are sitting on the endline.

15. Rocket

Rocket Member

Aug 29, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Inferno is standing directly behind the goal.

Question: does anyone know if the endzone will be open, or might we get an upgrade from economy to business-class (i.e. the sidelines)? :)

16. ZenCarver

ZenCarver New Member

May 26, 2003
    Richardson, TX
    Inferno specifically in section 116.

17. lilepp6

lilepp6 New Member

May 9, 2005
    okay...i'm an out of towner that is hoping to come to the game(that is if the tickets arent all gone when i go to order)....anyone know where the best play would be to park? the person(s) i will be attending with will know the area some what...esp. since there is such a lack of parking...would there be a place nearby the stadium within walking distance?! :rolleyes: I just wanna cheer on the Hoops here! :D

18. nostopping

nostopping Member

Sep 7, 2001
    Missouri Bootheel
    Club:
    Birmingham City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I apologize. I should have posed my question as to in which section the Inferno will be standing. :) As it should be. Thanks.

19. Northside Rovers

Jan 28, 2000
    Austin TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Despite our good season on the field this year - this team often looks as competent as Deputy Barney Fife on many occassions since HSG too over. I've lost track of how many times we've shot ourselves in the foot...or the head.

20. nostopping

nostopping Member

Sep 7, 2001
    Missouri Bootheel
    Club:
    Birmingham City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I got my tickets ordered for the August 13th game with NE. I had to buy Section 115 because 116 was sold out (or so I was told). Can my son and I sneak over and stand with you in 116, or is the Inferno spilling over into 115 as well? Looking forward to it!

21. texgator

texgator New Member

Oct 28, 2003
    Plano
    They've blocked out the Inferno portion of 116 to the public until everything else is sold....but we won't need all the room they are giving us...so by all means come on over. We will be in rows 1-10....although I doubt you could miss us.

22. Kevin Lindstrom

Oct 28, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just a thought - call back and say that you wanted to be in The Inferno and see if they would change your tickets to 116.

They *should* allow that to happen. Ask for Emily Harting - let us know what transpires.

23. DeigoRedD

DeigoRedD Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 28, 2004
    Fort Worth, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    FYI Emily's out of the office today and will be back in on Monday.

24. ZenCarver

ZenCarver New Member

May 26, 2003
    Richardson, TX
    Make sure when you exchange your flexis that you get put in the lowest row possible in 116. I got put in row 14 and I'm probably going to have to go exchange them in a bit.

25. justscore

justscore Member

May 31, 2004
    Southlake
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    She's at PHP with a hammer and a load of cement for the parking lots :D