Piterman at Kezar Tonite

Discussion in 'California Victory' started by Lawman, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Lawman

Lawman New Member

Oct 17, 2006
    Vancouver
    Ok I am a little confused, so everyone is writing the team off asking for Piterman's head and talking about how it was great to have had a team for the year. But out of the Blue guess who was spotted in the press box, the King of Spain himself. Now here is a crazy little thought I had on hearing this, does anyone else think that Piterman may be thinking of keeping this team going. I really find it hard to think that he is going to show up when he has no interest in what the hell happens. Think of it he now has time on his hands now that the mess is left back in Spain and the guy obviously loves: the game? Or maybe he is nuts and has a sick and twisted sense of humor?:eek:

2. deedougie

deedougie Member

Jul 5, 2000
    OAK,CA
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    if Pitterman has any balls he would take responsibility and put forth a quality side for next season

3. Delle Alpi

Delle Alpi BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 12, 2006
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He must have balls the size of watermelons to show up in the box after the way he has treated those guys. I am so glad I wasn't up there or his arse may have flown out a window. Let us hope that tis is a sign that the jackass is taking an interest in his investment and not just a rich prick showing up for laughs. To Mike and David of the Vics, great control to not strangle the man last you all have far more class that Piterman.

4. Hawkeye17

Hawkeye17 DynaChick v QuakeBabe v WildKate v Chewie23

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Zoom could only go far, but that was the box at halftime...

[​IMG]

5. deedougie

deedougie Member

Jul 5, 2000
    OAK,CA
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

Could that be are elusive owner?

6. SL Benfiquista

Feb 11, 2006
    San Leandro, CA
    That is definitely him.

7. 4redcards

4redcards New Member

May 2, 2007
    southern california
    :mad:SLIPPERY EEL BASTARD!!!!!

8. krudmonk

krudmonk Member+

Mar 7, 2007
    S.J. Sonora
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Hate him all you want, but the guy was focused on a bigger investment. That's business. Hopefully his presence was a sign of his new commitment. Otherwise, he has a lot of nerve showing up just because.

9. athletics68

athletics68 Member+

Dec 12, 2006
    San Diego & San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well we'll know his intentions soon enough. Maybe he was just coming to see what he's been spending his money on. Maybe he was watching what he'd like to spend MORE money on.

10. iedmunds

iedmunds New Member

Oct 4, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    In terms of there being a team next year, I personally take it as a good sign that he showed up. It would be a much worse signal if we didn't see him IMO.

11. cristoforo7

cristoforo7 New Member

May 14, 2003
    We will probably see him next year as .... the new head coach. ;)

12. Delle Alpi

Delle Alpi BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 12, 2006
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That would be awesome because it would be much easier to hit him in the head with a battery the prick :D