Alert: Pietravallo Will NOT be cut or waived.

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by Rooney20, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Rooney20

Rooney20 Member+

Jan 8, 2007
    New York
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    HE HAS A GUARENTEED CONTRACT!!!!!!!one!!!1

Guarentee: –noun something that assures a particular outcome or condition

I am creating this thread just incase any one he is hoping that he will be cut or waived. I agree with most of you and think that he is putrid and everyother adjective we use to describe him. I am looking out forevery one here and dont want anyone to get their hopes up and be dissapointed when he is not cut when Pacheo signs. That is all...

2. kahlva

kahlva New Member

Feb 2, 2007
    Actually, I'm fairly sure he can be cut or waived.

We'd just have to pay him the full amount of his $205,000.

I think it's worth it.

3. Toad_of_Toad_Hall

Toad_of_Toad_Hall New Member

Apr 17, 2006
    A state of confusion
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Maybe it is.

As an alternative, he can be sold; right? Surely a club somewhere will pay something for him. I for one would snap their hand off for even 10 cents on the dollar.

4. metz

metz Member

Jan 17, 2003
    Oh, I agree with you that this will not happen to open a spot for Pacheco, like I say before, I think Boyens will be the one who will be cut from the team to open that spot...

Now, Pietra will be kick out by June, before the second halve of the season start but not before...

5. metz

metz Member

Jan 17, 2003
    Pass the hat, to collect the money and we make the buy and send this stinking garbage back to Venezuela...

6. viper

viper New Member

Jun 7, 2000
    Paramus, NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Are you talking about Rojas or about Pietravallo (because Pietra is from Argentina)? I say Pietravallo can be cut/waived just to open up a roster spot. As a matter of fact, depending on how much Allocation money our team has, the salary cap hit might not be substantial. I say he's a prime candidate right now.

7. Metrosuccess

Metrosuccess Member

Jan 6, 2000
    NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If the Knicks could trade Jerome James anything is possible...:rolleyes:

8. metz

metz Member

Jan 17, 2003
    I Was talking about Pietra, yes he is Argentinian, Thanks....

Now about another business, we still have one spot in the Dev section, Duffy isn't count as a Dev, he is a substitute for Boss and the team can sign another Dev to complete the four developer....So, from now they can offer to Borman or Luke a Dev position until they kick out one another player: Pietra, Goldy or Boyens...

9. j1mbr0wn

j1mbr0wn Member

Jun 3, 2005
    Newark, NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He may not be, but it has nothing to do with contracts. Seriously, he can be cut if the team so chooses. However, I'm not sure that Osorio will choose this. I think Osorio believes that he can partner with Stammler or Sassano.