Pictures of your Boots 2...

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by vanity_soccer13, Jun 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sscsoccer14

sscsoccer14 New Member

Jul 12, 2005
    south carolina
    Re: Pictures of your Boots...

those r some kick ass cleats right there im gonna go buy some

2. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    Well here's the updated picture of the collection. My wife calls me the imelda marcos of soccer shoes. gone are the red/white f50+, added are the black/white f50+; Legends; puma cellerator 05 black. Just got my black cellerators today, and do they look SWEET!! But this is it... no more boots, i've been told if I want my new digital camera, no more shoes... I'll take that deal....

[​IMG]

3. pumadude

pumadude New Member

Mar 22, 2005
    those are sweet boots!!!!!!!! :)

4. soccer4life_7

soccer4life_7 Member

Mar 2, 2004
    Canada
    great boots, you have all my favourite boots in your collection(except patofola d'oros lol) i just have one question how about after you get your camera do you really think you'll stop buying boots? lol

ps. your puma cellerator 05 black's are class..just might consider them

5. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    I want a pair of those all red pulses

6. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite

HAHA. you must not be married??? What ever the wife says goes....She says no more boots after the camera, no more boots it is... AS i like to say " a happy wife is a happy life." :D

Tonight will be my first games in the black cellerators. I bought them cause synthetic grass really scuff up synthetic shoes, so hopefully these will hide scuffs.

Goalhappy, there was a bunch of the red pulses on ebay. check it out. I got mine for $135, not bad seeing that they're had to come by.

7. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    Yeah i've been looking at a couple pairs on ebay, but im not sure if i want some new cleats or some rims for my car.

8. vanity_soccer13

Apr 14, 2004

haha. smart man.

what're the red/white pumas? KSL? always wanted a pair of them since a teammate had one of the first versions in that light gold color.

9. soccer1226

soccer1226 New Member

Nov 23, 2003
    Hawaii

Hey Darren have u tryed your f50+s out yet? How do you like them compared to your pulses?

Thanks

10. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    I've tried my f50+ for one indoor game and had to swith half way through because I could feel a blister starting to come on my big toe. I had the lightweight insoles in, so I'm gonna try them with the pro or comfort insoles and see how they do. So far I like my pulse MUCH MUCH more, just a better all around boot. I thought I would try the f50+ cause these look so damn good. I had the red ones and LOVED the way they look, but they were a tad too big, and felt really akward when I wore them, so I bought 1/2 size smaller in the black/white ones.

Yeah the red/white ones are KSLs. Absolutely amazing boot. (the gray/black ones have been worn) fairly narrow, and not much stretching. Great touch and good grip. They are absolutely amazing in wet conditions. I couldn't believe the touch in the wet weather. I haven't worn them yet, I just didn't want to pass up the great deal, so I got on them. :eek:

Goalhappy, I have a similar dilema, weither digital camera or rims for my car... either way I don't get any more boots... :(

11. nvan_football

nvan_football New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    Vancouver,BC,Canada
    NO CAR SPARE PARTS WORTH A NEW SWEET PAIR OF BOOTS ;) .

12. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    yeah right lol

13. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

finally i got my friend to snap this pic. My zheros are with another pal, i sold off my red pulses after 2-3 wears, and my AZT IIs finally gave way and i threw them, so heres my current collection. im more a nike person, leathers are in the back row, syns are in the front. Oh and that huge scuff on my white/gold AZTs are the reason why they will be my last pair of white synthetics.

14. nvan_football

nvan_football New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    Vancouver,BC,Canada
    Nice collection. I see you a nike person.

15. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Can i ask why you chose the Chrome/Blue Vapors over the White/Red? Just interested is it your team colors or personal like for one over the other?

bigg skizzle

16. Lampard123

Lampard123 New Member

May 17, 2004
    Dundee,Scotland
    I think he said he doesn't want to get white synthetics due to scuffing so thats probably the reason,

17. squelid

squelid New Member

Mar 14, 2004
    Ur orange blaz and chorme blue vapors are beautiful my friend.

18. Skizz

Skizz Guest

My Chrome Vapors got scuffed worse than my White ones so thats why I asked him the question, whether it was a personal opinion or the issue with the AZT's that made him get those boots.

bigg skizzle

19. squelid

squelid New Member

Mar 14, 2004
    My boots:

NIKE AZT3S SG
    PRED PULSES SAMPLES BLACK SILVER SG
    ADIDAS F50+ RED PEARL FG
    ADIDAS F50+ PUNJAB SG
    PRED PULSES BLACK/WHITE/RED FG (EXTENDED TONGUES CUSTOMISED)
    PRED MANIAS SG LUNAR (UNWORN)

(soon to add to collection are metallic blue pulses). Please be aware its not just my craving addiction for boots that has lead to this, I have got almost every pair apart from my normal pulses for absolute bargains through eBay and factory outlets. Eg. the blue pulses i just bought off ebay for £35!

Peace,
    Squelid.

[​IMG]

20. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    That's my problem, I find good deals, and I don't want to pass them up. Like my white KSLs, never worn, yet I HAD to have them. I've only paid full price for one pair of boots, and those were my lunar manias which I really wanted, so I did it. Nice to see you bought a pair of the blue pulses, they look really really nice in real life. Don't forget good deals from fellow BS members... ;)

21. soccer4life_7

soccer4life_7 Member

Mar 2, 2004
    Canada

nice collection!! how did u get the extended tongues ??

22. Fury20

Fury20 New Member

May 13, 2005
    Nashville, Tennessee
    have you tried using nail polish remover to get that scuff off?

23. squelid

squelid New Member

Mar 14, 2004
    precisely Darren, I suppose thats what i was trying to get at. I may not ply in the blue pulses i just bought off ebay for half a yr, but, when u see deals like that, it seems imperative that I must buy them because it is obviously necessary seeing as they're so cheap!!! ALthough Im looking forward to gettting them. Im just loving the new vapors so much, theyre irresisatable (chrome blue, white red, orange blaze) but Im just so afraid of taking the risk of wearing them and gettin blisters. I already have 1 and tryin 2 heal it up asap so i can resume my summer training again!!!

24. squelid

squelid New Member

Mar 14, 2004
    im jus interested 2 no ppl hu hav orange blaze vapors: how orange are they? only ive seen ppl talkin on here about how "bronzy" they look, and nothing like that of them in the pics on the net etc. Opinions much appreciated!
    SQUELID.