Pictures of your Boots 2...

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by vanity_soccer13, Jun 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. accelerator22

accelerator22 New Member

Jul 5, 2005
    haha yeah but its my senior year of high school and i wanted a nice pair of boots that stood out from the rest. the thing that really got me is that i had em shipped from singapore to the US which was about 30$ right there

2. soccer1226

soccer1226 New Member

Nov 23, 2003
    Hawaii

Please Do

3. clayton6_

clayton6_ New Member

Apr 16, 2005
  4. soccer1226

soccer1226 New Member

Nov 23, 2003
    Hawaii

HUH..... r u talking to me??

5. ADIKeeper

ADIKeeper New Member

Aug 20, 2003
    No, I think he means be nice and post the pics. Or something.

6. accelerator22

accelerator22 New Member

Jul 5, 2005
    well im having some computer issues at the moment so i dont know when will be able to get pictures. should be a day or so...hope you can wait. sorry

7. Adidas Fan

Adidas Fan New Member

Apr 6, 2004
    Norwich, England
    Im really tempted to get a pair of those Mizunos in SG. R they good, they look really nice and am i right in saying that they have velcro under the tongue to hold it down? How light/comfortable r they? Any help would be greatly appreciated as i am confused as to whether or not to get these boots.

Cheers mate

8. nemesisj

nemesisj Member

Dec 12, 2003
    Culver City(L.A.,CA)
    Im really tempted to get a pair of those Mizunos in SG. R they good, they look really nice and am i right in saying that they have velcro under the tongue to hold it down? How light/comfortable r they? Any help would be greatly appreciated as i am confused as to whether or not to get these boots.

Cheers mate

They are amazing i think they are 7.1 oz? Something like that pretty much like the Vapor and its K leather. They do have the velcro to hold the tongue down. I would recomend them to you, feels like your wearing nothing and their reallly comfortable IMO. If you wanted them in SG get them here http://www.edirectory.co.uk/pf/page...HQ_+mizuno+morelia+wave+si+2004+pearl&cid=880
    Thats a good price for these.

9. ReyesIsMyMate

ReyesIsMyMate Member

Sep 9, 2004
    London, UK
    Club:
    Valencia CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    have had an arrival and a departure in my adidas collection --> white/grey/blue f50's have left and been replaced by my accelerators :D

[​IMG]

used them yesterday on astroturf --> they felt sweet :D

will post more pics of them after training today at some stage.

Guillermo

10. pumadude

pumadude New Member

Mar 22, 2005
    nice boots :cool:

11. ReyesIsMyMate

ReyesIsMyMate Member

Sep 9, 2004
    London, UK
    Club:
    Valencia CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain

Guillermo

12. Alex_7

Alex_7 New Member

Apr 13, 2005
    England
    yes vey nice, how are those f-50+ for you ?

13. ReyesIsMyMate

ReyesIsMyMate Member

Sep 9, 2004
    London, UK
    Club:
    Valencia CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    unworn as of yet, but will let you all know in due course how they feel.

Guillermo

14. megmaster821

megmaster821 New Member

Jul 12, 2004
    NY
    hey, kinda off topic but for those who have legends, are they wide fitting? i have worn f50s and vapors in the past which are narrow boots so any comparison between the legends and these boots would be great.

15. htafc

htafc New Member

Dec 12, 2004
    England
    kinda? i cant think of anyway it possibly can have to do with pictures of your boots? im sure if u posted in an aproprote thread you would get more replies.

16. vanity_soccer13

Apr 14, 2004
    for me, at least.. they're a happy median between F-50+ and azt90II's. They're not wide, but not really narrow either IMO.

17. backline

backline Member

May 28, 2004
    Toronto
    My absolutely magnificent Legends :) :

[​IMG]

18. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite

I have the Legends and they are exactly a happy medium. I have a pretty normal foot, and these things fit PERFECT width wise. They are wider than the f50+ similar to the pulses, although I have my pulses a tad snug. I'm really impressed with the fitting of the legends. great no frills simple boot with great touch and performance.

I'll be posting my updated collection soon as well... I'm sure no one cares, but f it... i'm proud of 'em.

19. play_soccer

play_soccer Member

Dec 21, 2004
    Alberta Canada
    k people check out this sweet adidas shoes, I have no clue about anything with them, they're made in yugoslavia and have the signature "adi" on the side who I'm sure is the signature of adi dassler

if anyone has info on these post it please

[​IMG]

20. nvan_football

nvan_football New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    Vancouver,BC,Canada
    WOW, no clue either. May be it's some old rare model everybody forgot about?

21. Ozymandias

Ozymandias New Member

Dec 3, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    there is nothing retro about vapors.

cool indoors, rice

anybody besides me buy one pair of indoors and one pair of outdoor shoes and wear them until they break? You lot have more shoes than my whole freaking team! speak up and be heard, you frugal boot-buyers. Join me!

22. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    They look to be the Word Cup 78(designed to look like th first model of the boot ). It was a rerelease in like 2000 or 2001 and was in a limited run with the Copa Argentina(Designed to look like the first ever Copa). They are very rare and awesome boots.

What size are they? If they are between a 9.5 or 10 I would take them off your hands, if your willing to sell.

23. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore

retro as in old model. zz

24. play_soccer

play_soccer Member

Dec 21, 2004
    Alberta Canada
    it says they are an 8 but I wear a 9.5 in air zoom total 90 III and they [the copas] fit perfect, so how much would you buy them for?

25. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I still think they would be too tight, I wear a 9.5 in the Copa because they are cut big and a 10 in most other boots including the AZT3. Sorry but these would be too small for me.